PDA

View Full Version : Daisy smiles has improved

merlin200
05-02-2019, 03:34 AM
It appears the girls at daisy smiles are taking the hint at how bad their customer service was. over the weekend I went there and the girl i got was very friendly and very accommodating to my needs and i left very satisfied.
Only complaint i have is they got to stop bullshitting about young girls being on. Their interpretation of young girls is very different. Being looked after by an older lady is ok by me but but advertising a older lady with a truck load of make up on and wearing teenagers skimpy clothing does not constitute as being "young"

overall my session was 8.5 /10

OnTheTop
05-02-2019, 04:43 AM
It appears the girls at daisy smiles are taking the hint at how bad their customer service was. over the weekend I went there and the girl i got was very friendly and very accommodating to my needs and i left very satisfied.
Only complaint i have is they got to stop bullshitting about young girls being on. Their interpretation of young girls is very different. Being looked after by an older lady is ok by me but but advertising a older lady with a truck load of make up on and wearing teenagers skimpy clothing does not constitute as being "young"

overall my session was 8.5 /10

So who did u see to get the 8.5 mark from u ?

Massaddict
05-02-2019, 06:56 AM
I have been to Daisy Smiles twice a little while ago and both times got young MLs - Eva and Jessica. Maybe the younger ones moved on. The service I received was tops but over the top prices.

Better VFM elsewhere and less travelling required.

M.A.

4FoW2
05-02-2019, 09:05 AM
I have been to Daisy Smiles twice a little while ago and both times got young MLs - Eva and Jessica. Maybe the younger ones moved on. The service I received was tops but over the top prices.

Better VFM elsewhere and less travelling required.

M.A.
Jessica = yes, Eva = definitely No. Quality varies here considerably as MA says.

merlin200
05-02-2019, 12:07 PM
Quality varies here considerably as MA says.

so true. this was the first time i actually did enjoy the place. maybe its one of those places where if you do find someone good then maybe it's worthwhile just staying with the same one rather than trying your luck with the others.....that being said the temptation to try a new girl on each visit to any shop is hard to resist

theblackhand
23-02-2019, 09:07 PM
Jessica = yes, Eva = definitely No. Quality varies here considerably as MA says.

Agree Jessica, EVA ever tried , Cindy for me was a Big NO. in December they had a few your Hot ones , but i guess they have moved on. Sophie is a champ but she is not in the shop often.