PDA

View Full Version : Question Ever been denied a HJ in a RNT?

juicykeyboard
07-02-2019, 12:56 AM
Went to get a massage today at a place I'm regular at. I know the boss at the shop and she suggested this ML to me that I hadn't seen before. Said it wasn't a problem and wasn't a bad massage. But after what must have been 30 minutes she says 'times up'. I thought maybe shes thinking that I think its a legit place so let her know that I know the deal at this place but she just ignored what I said and left the room.

Has anybody experienced this before? I'm actually really confused why somebody would do this, I know she's been working there for a while and can't imagine she would last without doing HJ in a RNT place.

Side question, I know the boss should I complain? it was actually really annoying because all the other local places were shut by the time this all finished and I would have gone elsewhere if I'd been given the heads up this chick doesn't do part 2.

eltran
07-02-2019, 02:44 AM
If the boss seems approachable I"d ask them, if not I'd just leave and never go back.

Crusader
07-02-2019, 10:42 AM
Seemed she had a shit day or attitude … I am a glass half full type of person, so to me … the result is: more money for the next punt including a HE that isn't "going through the motions" or mechanical. Be curious to know where this place is to avoid lol

woods23
07-02-2019, 12:25 PM
ML loves short sesh with new guy nd also is easy money tip $50.

Shes not comfortable with you !

Carby
07-02-2019, 03:16 PM
Definitely talk to the mamasan. It's a RnT joint, so I'd imagine a HJ should be expected at the end of each session. I find it odd tho. I thought extras was where they really make money.

Wsbird
07-02-2019, 04:34 PM
I went to a shop on church street before. I paid the money and tips expecting a NHJ, but the girl took off the clothes and let me play for 10 minutes. Then she told me “ time is up.” No NHJ job at all. The worst punt I’ve ever had.

bdjc
07-02-2019, 04:46 PM
why u didnt ask 10/15/20mins into the session? too shy?

trick
07-02-2019, 06:41 PM
I would speak to the mamasan, given she did recommend the ML and she would know you are a regular

trick
07-02-2019, 06:43 PM
and no, I have never been denied

BlackToad
07-02-2019, 09:08 PM
Never happened to me..., did have one young ML who wouldn’t get nude...she still gave me a HJ though... and that’s only once out of a couple of hundred RNT sessions over a 5 year punting career.

superfilo
08-02-2019, 10:32 PM
Maybe she just didn't like you ? Did U ask for extras ? Or did U expect her to initiate ? Sonu have bad hygiene ? Are you obese ?

Could be anything. Don't ask us, ask her!?

the_boss_king
11-02-2019, 09:40 AM
funny, true story. I got rejected cause one of the girls who were giving me a massage, was my neighbour. I didn't even know it.

scanboy
06-03-2019, 08:31 PM
funny, true story. I got rejected cause one of the girls who were giving me a massage, was my neighbour. I didn't even know it.
If it was a RNT place I would have insisted on her doing part 2

Hogrider
06-03-2019, 08:43 PM

Ah big miss ! Hahah

hornedone
06-03-2019, 08:47 PM
Tell the boss to sort it or you fucking well won't be back

bevis90
06-03-2019, 09:22 PM
Maybe u looked like abit like a council

scanboy
06-03-2019, 09:30 PM
Maybe u looked like abit like a council
Actually that’s is a possibility

studsg
07-03-2019, 12:07 AM
funny, true story. I got rejected cause one of the girls who were giving me a massage, was my neighbour. I didn't even know it.So how did your next meet with your neighbour go when you were mowing the lawn ?

Did she ask if you would like to do her "lawn" as well ? [emoji1787]

blanet
07-03-2019, 08:59 AM
Lots of possible reasons but sounds like you were her last customer and she was tired so she just wanted to finish quickly and go home.

Many times I find the ml give me a cold attitude during massage but I give her the benefit of the doubt so when she ask if I want extra, I take it but end up regretting it because it was so mechanical. That's why I never tip upfront. Consider yourself Lucky... She saved you money that can now be spent on your next punt.