PDA

View Full Version : Top Ryde 190 Massage Coco

nxrsr20
07-02-2019, 04:50 PM
Top Ryde 190 has a weird location, parking was a bit of a mission to find and it's on a major corner, once you know the trick it's quite easy to get there.

The mamasan ushers me in and asks how long would I like to stay. I commit to a time period and she asks if I would like a double massage. I wanted to meet the girls in the room, so she tells me to go upstairs to a room. There was a breakdown in understanding as Coco walks in and tells me to prepare for the massage. I don't argue the point and get ready.

Coco is as the pictures shows, I would say she is a small C rather than what was advertised. She tries to engage in small talk, a language barrier of limited English and Chinese means broken conversation. She finds a few knots and proceeds to pummel them into jelly. Her massage technique is firm, not hard or punishing.

For part 2 it is fairly clinical, mainly limited to fondling of breasts.

If you're after a good massage then Coco will deliver, if you're after more then YMMV, probably better if you can speak Chinese.

Fair dinkum
07-02-2019, 08:30 PM
Facts AR. Sorry to hear about your experience with Coco. I was there last Saturday, Coco first day in the shop and was thinking to visit her next time. No doubt her assets quite attractive probably new to the business or environment. Agreed with your comments of parking, a bit tricky but 41 Samual Street has lots of parking and privacy.

Leslie75
07-02-2019, 11:29 PM
Top Ryde 190 has a weird location, parking was a bit of a mission to find and it's on a major corner, once you know the trick it's quite easy to get there.

The mamasan ushers me in and asks how long would I like to stay. I commit to a time period and she asks if I would like a double massage.

If you're after a good massage then Coco will deliver, if you're after more then YMMV, probably better if you can speak Chinese.

You are lucky to be asked whether want double, I visited the shop today, they are busy and I have the only one choice. Overall my experience was quite good with one of the Japanese ML. The place was quiet that my session mainly sleeping.lol

nxrsr20
08-02-2019, 06:12 AM
First day in the shop, normally works in the city so not new to industry. The vibe I got from her is that she will focus on the massage part, the second part is part of the job.

topryde190
08-02-2019, 10:28 AM
Hi dear thank you for the review. hope you enjoyed the first time visiting.we have more than 50ML works weekly. Can always come to try different ML. we will always improving ourselves to provide better experience to all the valued customers
Thank you