PDA

View Full Version : Chatswood60 Amazing May@Chatswood60

kenlewis
08-02-2019, 06:09 PM
Ddddddddddddeleteddddddddddddddd

Brothelcreeper
08-02-2019, 07:43 PM
Nice review. May is getting lots of great reviews and her acrobatic bbbj's sound great. There is a busty girl Alice at Taylor's Lidcombe who also does the climbing up the wall backwards bbbj on you. I love it.

hurricanes
08-02-2019, 08:34 PM
Nice review. May is getting lots of great reviews and her acrobatic bbbj's sound great. There is a busty girl Alice at Taylor's Lidcombe who also does the climbing up the wall backwards bbbj on you. I love it.

bc
me and you have to meet
i lived the brothels you go on about
its my neighborhood
come to pats royal oak hotel 3 doors up from taylors
just catch me in a good mood

Fair dinkum
08-02-2019, 11:42 PM
May really worked hard, her back cover with sweats and she has done the service amazingly. I personally recommended to visit her as she did not rushed to complete the job, nice to hug this lovely lady before leaving and she insisted to companion me to the rear parking. Very good service. Thanks for Chatswood 60 for providing me this experience, I will visit again.[/QUOTE]

Good review Ken. Agreed she worked hard and tried very best of her to please her customers.

Leslie75
13-02-2019, 09:02 PM
My experience with May from last double baby was she was really served me good, enjoyed her passion with me and can’t denied really delivered the service. Thanks May from my last visit.