PDA

View Full Version : Shop info How "The Sting" works

rockhard2020
09-02-2019, 10:57 PM
This is how the alleged sting being operated by the unnamed shop owner punter could work:

Guy runs a clean shop. No sex services, girls all know that it's not allowed. It legal and clean. Teaches girls how to deflect and defend approaches.

Posing on forums as a punter the Guy sends direct messages to forum members telling them that he had great sex with the girls at the business.

Punters turn up , maybe some pay tips in advance. Punters leaves disappointing but can read in the forum about YMMV etc etc.

If the place is raided or LE make an undercover investigation it's clean.
A punter is unlikely to complain
Unlikely to be able prove a link between the owner making posts and the shop and the punters.

The only loses are the punters.

Just my thoughts.

RH

reddoor
10-02-2019, 02:16 AM
Well for what its worth i have had hundreds of pm from many of the guys on here and never have i been told of any info to that end. Maybe i was just too dumb and missed it but i fail to c why any shop owner would pm deliberate false info to other punters whence word would soon spread and their business exposed. If u go back through the forum txt u will c that there have been at least one occasion where a shop owner started posting as a regular punter but was soon discovered and he then came clean and was basically accepted on the forum. I believe the shop was located in the western suburbs. Also there have been a number of PO's who have been outed one with quite hillarious results with some witty banter between her and a certain clique of punters on here. U may well b right but i dont think it is that easy to get away with.

rockhard2020
10-02-2019, 10:00 AM
Then why do I get emails all mentioning the same "punter" as the one that is sending them referrals for the same venue in KP?

brownwallaby
10-02-2019, 01:24 PM
he wrote about owners of a shop on Station Rd, Indooroopilly and on Mains St, Kangaroo Pt

reddoor
10-02-2019, 03:02 PM
The business model wouldn’t be sustainable. There would be no repeat patronage. Also, stop smoking ice.

Reddoor that post hurt my brain to read. Fuck man.
....sorry man, which part? 😯

ecchi.gaijin
11-02-2019, 05:04 PM
RH, I don't know what your problem is, but I can guess which two girls you were referring to in your post on the previous thread, and if you missed out with them, it's because you're a dud punter.

Stop trying to cause shit.

rockhard2020
11-02-2019, 05:48 PM
Ok,you are right . I can accept I'm a dud punter.

Let's leave the sting in operation and shut down the exposure.

ecchi.gaijin
11-02-2019, 06:01 PM
Ok,you are right . I can accept I'm a dud punter.

Let's leave the sting in operation and shut down the exposure.

I have met the squirter and had great sessions with her. Similarly I have met other punters who were always happy with her.

I know the tat girl but have never booked her, so can't comment on her.

But given what I do know about both girls, either the reason you are unhappy is your own fault or you're just talking out your ass to stir up shit.

PuntMeat
12-02-2019, 12:12 AM
Ffs, can we all just stop tickling g my balls and tell
Me who tat girl Asian squirter is?

APL
12-02-2019, 07:53 AM
Sorry Punt you missed the boat the squirter she's gone maybe a comeback in time

Gaijin
12-02-2019, 08:43 AM
Squirter worked at shop in holland park?

Brissypunter
12-02-2019, 07:12 PM
Rockhard I just know what i see and hear . One example today a drink at Norman go across st for mates cigs at shop under cure care ahh what I see massage girl running down stairs and taking pic of customer rego plate !!! Now I don’t know what your problem is or perhaps u have recently taken over a massage shop !! I don’t give a fuck !!! U just talk shit speak as much as u want as open forum .. end of day pretty sure most punters are laughing at u

dt333
23-02-2019, 07:52 PM
Councils usually just hire a mystery shopper to test the waters

popeye96
25-02-2019, 02:52 PM
Councils usually just hire a mystery shopper to test the waters

I remember some years ago someone posting the link to an ad from a local council in Sydney looking for registered Private Investigators wanting them to visit the establishments and gain intel on any illegal services.

tommy thumb
25-02-2019, 03:00 PM
Yeah I have read an article either the one u posted or similar sounded like a great job.

reddoor
25-02-2019, 03:57 PM
Yeah I have read an article either the one u posted or similar sounded like a great job.
Think he was some older retired guy who did it for a bit of cash, paper did interview with him. Might go to Centre Link and ask if anything going here, have a good resum'e.
When u think about it, i wonder how many shop owners have paid somebody to snitch on the opposition and get them in trouble.

Brisguy72
25-02-2019, 11:22 PM
I had multiple sessions with the squirter before she left...it was real and genuine and through PM's on here I know of 3 others that got the same experience and treatment as me.

I also had 2 sessions with the tattoo chick who has also moved interstate (different state to the squirter) and she was also the real deal and I know 2 other punters on this forum that also had the pleasure of her company....

Today I replied to a PM on here that was asking about if I had been frequenting another shop and part of my reply actually included info about squirt and tatt....

So I am with Ecchi on this one.....I think RH2020 is just trying to stir up trouble....

dt333
26-02-2019, 09:52 AM
I remember some years ago someone posting the link to an ad from a local council in Sydney looking for registered Private Investigators wanting them to visit the establishments and gain intel on any illegal services.

Sounds like a dream job