PDA

View Full Version : Kyoto206 Savannah - friendly Indonesian girl

cuteguy
12-02-2019, 11:41 PM
It was one afternoon after work just a week before Christmas that I checked the roster for Kyoto206 and saw a good line up. Hence I decided to pay the shop a visit. I was shown seven girls and was impressed by the line up. It was a difficult choice but in the end, I chose Savannah, an Indonesian girl who appeared to be the tallest out of all the girls shown to me. I also went with her because there were very few Indonesian WLs around and wanted to try an Indonesian girl for a change. The manager advised that Savannah didn’t work very often and today would be a good opportunity to see her.

When Savannah showed herself in the line up she was wearing an outfit that resembled a black latex dominatrix outfit that had straps on her back and two holding her top from the front. She is not slim but a curvy girl (at least size 8 or slightly more) with large breasts (C-D cup size) and a nice rounded bottom. She was wearing glasses which you don’t see on many WLs. Her skin was dark tan and her hair was past shoulder level but tied behind. Her height was somewhere around 168cm in high heels. Her face was sweet looking and friendly and there was no suggestion that she was shy.

After choosing Savannah, she led me to the room upstairs and we had to take the stairs. We were chatting all the way to the room and it didn’t stop there. The chat and laughs continued in the room even when she was preparing the bed and when she was bending over, just noticing her in the doggie position with that ass facing me wanted to pound her right there. Well, I kept my composure and slowly undressed to the point where I was in my underpants and she was still sitting on the bed just watching the way I undress. This was a bit unusual since WLs will remove their clothes at the same time and not wait until I had my shower before removing their clothes. I had my shower and she was still watching me and chatting away with me. It’s only when I started to dry myself with a towel that she removed her clothes but then showed no urgency to get crazy on the bed.

Well, I jumped onto the bed and called her to lie close by which she did. She was still wearing her glasses which made her look sexy and we continued to chat. I started to fondle her large natural breasts and then she started to lick my nipples while I lay on my back. I tried to touch her clean shaven little sister down below but she was not all keen on the idea. Since I had paid for standard service, it was going to be CBJ but she did BBBJ if you paid for premium service. It was no problem for me so she went down on my little fella with a condom. It was an average BJ. She didn’t really go all the way and licked the top of my little fella while holding him in her hand. There was a lot of saliva and noise as she did it.

After a couple of minutes of CBJ, it was time to take it to the next level. The little fella was standing like a missile and we engaged in a few sexual positions that included missionary, squashing the deckchair, spreading her legs apart, doggie and cowgirl. I was coming close to climaxing bearing in mind that this was a 45 minute session and I manoeuvred Savannah into playing the cello in order to come onto her stomach. It all went to plan. The one thing missing from Savannah was moaning. Even though I gave her lots of good pounding, there was little vocal reaction from her unlike other girls who really do moan and groan.

Savannah went for a shower first while I rested on the bed. Then it was my turn and it was all dead silence from that moment onwards. After she had her shower, she sat on the bed staring at her mobile and appeared disinterested now since it was all over and she had done her job. I tried to chat with her whilst getting dressed but I felt she was keen to head downstairs and take a break. She led me downstairs and we said our goodbyes.

The shop describes her being a 21 year old who is naïve and cheeky but at the same time a sweet pocket rocket. She didn’t appear to be a naïve girl of 21 years of age and instead more slightly older (under 25). Nor was she a pocket rocket. Yes, she was chatty and engaging in conversation for most of the session and very down to earth. She does come across as an intelligent girl and speaks perfect English. She did state that she is studying in Sydney and this is why she doesn’t work every day. Savannah has a nice smile as well as a sweet and friendly attitude. This Indonesian girl is not slim but busty and curvy. Punters will feel relaxed and at ease in her company. Overall, the service was not bad at the standard rate.

Disclaimer: The service provided by the girl may differ with other customers.

fxxkback
14-02-2019, 06:16 PM
Detailed. Thanks for sharing

Sanji2016
14-02-2019, 11:28 PM
I have been with Savannah. She is great and as you described, great ass and tits.

Brother cuteguy, you mentioned there are some more Indonesian WLs around but I am having a hard time finding them 😂😅

Would you mind telling me the one you know?

cuteguy
15-02-2019, 12:16 AM
I have been with Savannah. She is great and as you described, great ass and tits.

Brother cuteguy, you mentioned there are some more Indonesian WLs around but I am having a hard time finding them ����

Would you mind telling me the one you know?

My sincere apologies Sanji2016. I should have made it clear that there are very few Indonesian girls working in this industry. Therefore, I have corrected the reference to Indonesian WLs in my AR. It should read "I also went with her because there were 'very' few Indonesian WLs around and wanted to try an Indonesian girl for a change".

Currently, I'm unaware of any Indonesian WLs working but there is a ML at Central Massage if you're interested.

Sanji2016
15-02-2019, 07:41 AM
Thanks for the update brother cuteguy. I did see Annie on Central a massage roster but I have not tried.

I will endeavour on my search and update in the forum for the benefit of all.

cuteguy
26-02-2019, 04:08 PM
For those guys searching for that elusive Indonesian WL there is one on Rockdale's shop roster. Anyone seen her yet?

Sanji2016
26-02-2019, 07:56 PM
Yeah, I have noticed that roster too. I have not checked her out as yet.