PDA

View Full Version : General talk Phuket/Bangkok Thailand

MrSeven
14-02-2019, 12:35 PM
Off to Thailand next week, Phuket & Bangkok. I was wondering if anyone has had any experiences there and can steer me in the right direction?

cuteguy
14-02-2019, 02:01 PM
When in Phuket the place to be for the nightlife and go go bars is Patong. The main action is on Bangla street so its best to find a place close by if you dont want to pay for tuk tuk all the time. When in Bangkok, most of the nightlife like the clubs are in Sukhumvit and the go go bars are in Nana Plaza located in Sukhumvit Soi 4. You can find some good places to stay around Soi 8 and 11 which is close to the action. There is also Soi Cowboy near Sukhumvit Road, between Sukhumvit Soi 21 (also called Soi Asoke) and Soi 23. Both places have many girls but Soi Cowboys has better quality girls than Nana Plaza. There are more ladyboys around Nana Plaza so watch out.

BlackToad
14-02-2019, 02:21 PM
Take a look in the Outside Australia talk area. Many punters (including myself) have written up their experiences in Thailand.

CunningLinguist
14-02-2019, 08:22 PM
If you are nearby Patpong night market on Silom rd can be worth a visit also.

MrSeven
14-02-2019, 09:41 PM
Thanks gents, much appreciated!

harrycd
14-02-2019, 09:51 PM
Try a soapie in BKK, Definately stop by pattaya lol I did a report as well but I was v drunk the whole trip :/

hornedone
14-02-2019, 11:44 PM
Are the blow job hard for real? You sit at the bar drinking a fine ale whilst some young sweet thing is kneeling down worshipping your cock?

MrSeven
15-02-2019, 12:49 AM
Ok haha thanks harry will take you up on your advice

MrSeven
15-02-2019, 12:50 AM
Think its on the movies and the imaginations brother hornedone, but then again, i did come across one in phuket some years ago... But the girls were pretty old and pork choppy... And the clientele, much older than my years

lamb
15-02-2019, 06:28 AM
Are the blow job hard for real? You sit at the bar drinking a fine ale whilst some young sweet thing is kneeling down worshipping your cock?

Blowjob bars (I assumed you made a typo?) are real but they’re not like that. You pick a girl (or you’re assigned one depending on the place) and you go to a cubicle where she swallows your sausage. I’ve never encountered one in my travels where it’s done at the bar. I have had a few quick bjs in bars in Thailand though.

kingwally
15-02-2019, 06:42 AM

I have had that once in a normal bar but that was in a closed off private birthday party in a place called Ban Chang. Unfortunately the Ban Chang scene has died off significantly in the last 2 or 3 years because of the pressure from the army (government). A mate did snap a photo but I am reluctant to post on here. Ban Chang is about 45 minutes from Pattaya and it was a great day out away from Pattaya, it had about 10 to 15 bars .

CunningLinguist
15-02-2019, 08:29 AM
I wouldn't risk a blowie in BK without seeing evidence of a pussy first ...

the_boss_king
15-02-2019, 10:52 AM
google bj bar LOL

cuteguy
15-02-2019, 02:00 PM

He or she could have had a complete sex operation and is a girl now. Having a pussy now is not all a guarantee that the person was born a female.

kingwally
15-02-2019, 05:22 PM

Sorry mate...I know you probably mean well, but if you have been to Thailand a few times, it is very very easy to spot ladyboys and if in doubt, you just ask them "are you a ladyboy?" and they will happily give you the correct answer. Bigger hands, bigger feet, squarer shoulders, Adams apple , and they are just TOO feminine, and more often than not , they have a scarf around their neck or they are fanning themselves to disguise any Adams apple. Also in general, Thai girls are so much shorter than 99.999999% of ladyboys.

kingwally
15-02-2019, 07:03 PM
This is NOT me but it does happen in the bars.

Mr Bastard
15-02-2019, 07:34 PM

Mouth has no gender, lol, according to a mate of mine hahha

Mr Bastard
15-02-2019, 07:35 PM
I thought Phuket was lame compared to Bangkok, Pattaya is worth the travel……….

kingwally
15-02-2019, 07:38 PM
I thought Phuket was lame compared to Bangkok, Pattaya is worth the travel……….

Yes, Phuket is very lame compared to Pattaya and twice the price as well. Pattaya is awesome and covers all tastes whether you like the GFE or just bulk fucking and getting your numbers up.

cuteguy
15-02-2019, 11:27 PM
This is NOT me but it does happen in the bars.

The guy looks surprised and he has not one but two girls taking care of him. Lucky man!

Phuket and Bangkok are not in the same league as Pattaya when this sin city has an estimated 27,000 prostitutes (2018 figures) and is known as the world’s neon-lit sex capital.

BigDickAsian
15-02-2019, 11:32 PM
Apparently the lady boys know how to give better BJs than the local girls.

CunningLinguist
16-02-2019, 01:06 AM
Yes, Phuket is very lame compared to Pattaya and twice the price as well. Pattaya is awesome and covers all tastes whether you like the GFE or just bulk fucking and getting your numbers up.

Yeah I found Phuket to be expensive. The hot chicks always wanted you to buy them two watered down drinks at a time, and the takeaway prices including bar fine were as much as a top end private WL in Sydney.

CunningLinguist
16-02-2019, 01:08 AM
Sorry mate...I know you probably mean well, but if you have been to Thailand a few times, it is very very easy to spot ladyboys and if in doubt, you just ask them "are you a ladyboy?" and they will happily give you the correct answer. Bigger hands, bigger feet, squarer shoulders, Adams apple , and they are just TOO feminine, and more often than not , they have a scarf around their neck or they are fanning themselves to disguise any Adams apple. Also in general, Thai girls are so much shorter than 99.999999% of ladyboys.

Thats right, also they speak softly to disguise their lower voice.
You can practice your ladyboy spotting skills in Haymarket Sydney.

sweetpariswong
16-02-2019, 01:45 AM
Always see this makes me wanna go Thailand holiday

Massaddict
17-02-2019, 01:31 AM
http://www.dreamheavenmassage.com

Dream Heaven Massage - Sukhumvit soi 33 Bangkok. Great selection of lovely girls. Prices inclusive of fs. So 1hr shower together followed by nude body slide and FS is approx $88aus.very pretty girls. Check out their website.

Snow With Massage in Sukhumvit So I 26 is very good also. FS also.

Been to BKK many times so know it quite well.

M.A.

cuteguy
17-02-2019, 04:40 PM
Thats right, also they speak softly to disguise their lower voice.
You can practice your ladyboy spotting skills in Haymarket Sydney.

Did you see them in the Thai restaurants on Pitt Street and Mr Bs?

CunningLinguist
18-02-2019, 12:49 AM
They are everywhere, walking the street, sometimes holding hands with white western males, sitting at cafes, restaurants, shopping etc.

the_boss_king
18-02-2019, 03:38 PM
use rockitreports

michaele
18-02-2019, 04:55 PM
soi 7/1 eden club
soi 7/1 magic tables
soi 7/1 aussie bar
can not misss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gentleguy
18-02-2019, 04:56 PM
Go to patong for the night life it gets very busy down bangla road every night but you can find other bars not too far away like OPTOP shopping paradise which has lots of street food and plenty of small bars to choose from. I took a couple girls home while I was there 1500 baht barfine ($67 at time of writing) and another 2000 baht to have them for the whole night at your hotel ($90) it does include a few lady drinks to get to know the girl and if you want to take her home lady drinks were around 150 baht. I think it's a pretty good deal spending around $200 or so to spend the whole night with a girl plus enjoying the night drinking etc. I think the most I spent one night was close to $350 which included lots of lady drinks about 10 beers for me buying staff drinks barfine and take girl back to hotel. If you plan on taking a girl back to hotel make sure the hotel is guest friendly and girl has ID card. I had a room to myself and booked a double room. If you're white you will get plenty of attention wandering around patong with people trying to sell you things also massage shops girls will grab you by the arm and try talk you into a massage with happy ending. Overall it was a good experience and looking to go back again. Might try bangkok for a few days next time then phuket again as it's more relaxed beach town.

cuteguy
18-02-2019, 05:16 PM
Before you book your accommodation you should do some research and find out which hotels are definitely girlfriend friendly or if you want to take more than one girl to your hotel, that they don't charge for extra guests. There are a few sites that cover this subject.

gentleguy
18-02-2019, 05:43 PM
Yeah a good guy to follow on youtube is Bangkok112. Great info and tips on hotels to book.

MrSeven
18-02-2019, 07:03 PM
Thanks pal did read that, great dt intel

kingwally
18-02-2019, 07:14 PM
Apparently the lady boys know how to give better BJs than the local girls.

They teach the girls how to give blowies.

gentleguy
19-02-2019, 08:48 AM
I think I barfined a girl on the 3rd night of meeting her. I guess try not to rush things and try barfining straight away some girls probably just happy to make money off lady drinks i'm guessing 50 baht a drink or so. Plenty of freelancers around too but I would be extra carefull incase of getting robbed in your hotel. Most hotels have safety deposit box but check first and obviously lock up all your valuables. The girls I did meet I found out were all milfs and I still keep in contact a couple of them.

ManilaMan
19-02-2019, 12:37 PM
Same as The Philippines. Most girls have kids, but they are still nice

cuteguy
20-02-2019, 12:34 AM
I think I barfined a girl on the 3rd night of meeting her. I guess try not to rush things and try barfining straight away some girls probably just happy to make money off lady drinks i'm guessing 50 baht a drink or so. Plenty of freelancers around too but I would be extra carefull incase of getting robbed in your hotel. Most hotels have safety deposit box but check first and obviously lock up all your valuables. The girls I did meet I found out were all milfs and I still keep in contact a couple of them.

When you say you still keep in contact with the girls, is it because you want to meet up with them again or just remain friends?

Massaddict
20-02-2019, 07:27 AM
Go to Dream Heaven Massage in Sukhumvit soi 33. Great selection of girls and massage includes full service. $88AUD for 1hr Nuru massage and full service. Check out the photos and the rates.
http://www.dreamheavenmassage.com/masseuses.php

Also got good result at Snow White massage Sukhumvit Soi 26. 1,900 baht for 1hr Nuru body slide and full service.

Most shops are FS.

Good luck

gentleguy
20-02-2019, 08:54 AM
Same as The Philippines. Most girls have kids, but they are still nice

Yeah they were very nice. It's a tough life for them, some come down to work in the bars or massage and send money back to family.

Travelmate
20-02-2019, 10:16 AM
Just went to Bangkok Aud$88 place yesterday.

Thumbs Up.

cuteguy
20-02-2019, 12:56 PM
Go to Dream Heaven Massage in Sukhumvit soi 33. Great selection of girls and massage includes full service. $88AUD for 1hr Nuru massage and full service. Check out the photos and the rates.
http://www.dreamheavenmassage.com/masseuses.php

Also got good result at Snow White massage Sukhumvit Soi 26. 1,900 baht for 1hr Nuru body slide and full service.

Most shops are FS.

Good luck

WOW! Gorgeous girls and their faces are visible. :smile:

blitz
07-03-2019, 07:43 PM
I'm in Thailand at the moment. First night in Bangkok had a couple of girls send me a greeting on WeChat. Messaged both back. One responded straight away. Sent me a bunch of photos and she looked quite hot.
Asked for confirmation that she was 100% female and she sent me a photo of her pussy and her ID card. She wanted 2500 baht ($111 aud) for short time/1 shot.
Gave her my details and ten minutes later reception calls my room to let me know I have a guest. She comes to the room. Quite attractive, definitely the same as her photos and very well dressed. Bit of small talk and she asks to have a shower. I sat on the bed waiting her return. She finished and came and sat next to me. There was some light touching and then suddenly she pushed me to the bed and engaged PSE mode. Licking everywhere, amazing BBBJ. I don't think this girl had a gag reflex as I'm bigger than average and she just took the whole thing without even flinching. Bottomed out and just held it there. She then called me over to the lounge which was in front of a big mirror. She told me to kneel on the lounge while she did the same and continued the blowjob. She then asked me to stand on the lounge and she knelt in front of me and watched herself in the mirror sucking like her life depended on it.
We then moved back to the bed and she dommed me up. Started in mish with constant dfk. She told me to cum in her mouth. We moved back to the lounge and continued in doggie. Then back to mish on the lounge with a bit of bj in between. When it was time I whipped off the Dom. She lay underneath me and I jerked off a huge load, half in her mouth and half on her face. She commented on how much there was before going to the bathroom and washing her mouth out. She got dressed and reapplied her makeup while I laid on the lounge trying to recover. Gave her the 2500 plus a 500 baht ($22 AUD) tip for the cim. All in all it was the most unplanned, spontaneous yet amazing PSE punts ever.
I messaged her later and asked if she wanted to come back the next night and bring a friend. She told me she would love to bring her sister with her for a sex party. She sent me some photos of her sister and she was damn hot as well. I messaged her the following night however she never replied. Disappointingly the sister on sister double never eventuated.
Third night in Bangkok and I decided to give the website smooci a go. Basically it's a directory of both independent and agency girls. It has photos, prices. And if you sign up as a member ($12 for 7 days) you can read reviews, chat to the girl prior to making a booking and if you book you can even track the girl to your doorstep.
Picked a young hottie who had great reviews. 4000 baht ($177 aud) for two hours plus 1500 baht ($66 AUD) if I wanted anal. After my previous pse experience I settled for 2 hours GFE.
The girl was exactly like the photos. She spoke great English so we were able to converse easily. Amazing bbbj, amazing sex and an amazing massage in between rounds. A club 278 quality girl for two hours and only $177 aud seems impossible but she was amazing. Will definitely use smooci in the future rather than picking up bar girls. If you're going to Bangkok, try it out.

cuteguy
07-03-2019, 11:03 PM
I'm in Thailand at the moment. First night in Bangkok had a couple of girls send me a greeting on WeChat. Messaged both back. One responded straight away. Sent me a bunch of photos and she looked quite hot.
Asked for confirmation that she was 100% female and she sent me a photo of her pussy and her ID card. She wanted 2500 baht ($111 aud) for short time/1 shot.
Gave her my details and ten minutes later reception calls my room to let me know I have a guest. She comes to the room. Quite attractive, definitely the same as her photos and very well dressed. Bit of small talk and she asks to have a shower. I sat on the bed waiting her return. She finished and came and sat next to me. There was some light touching and then suddenly she pushed me to the bed and engaged PSE mode. Licking everywhere, amazing BBBJ. I don't think this girl had a gag reflex as I'm bigger than average and she just took the whole thing without even flinching. Bottomed out and just held it there. She then called me over to the lounge which was in front of a big mirror. She told me to kneel on the lounge while she did the same and continued the blowjob. She then asked me to stand on the lounge and she knelt in front of me and watched herself in the mirror sucking like her life depended on it.
We then moved back to the bed and she dommed me up. Started in mish with constant dfk. She told me to cum in her mouth. We moved back to the lounge and continued in doggie. Then back to mish on the lounge with a bit of bj in between. When it was time I whipped off the Dom. She lay underneath me and I jerked off a huge load, half in her mouth and half on her face. She commented on how much there was before going to the bathroom and washing her mouth out. She got dressed and reapplied her makeup while I laid on the lounge trying to recover. Gave her the 2500 plus a 500 baht ($22 AUD) tip for the cim. All in all it was the most unplanned, spontaneous yet amazing PSE punts ever.
I messaged her later and asked if she wanted to come back the next night and bring a friend. She told me she would love to bring her sister with her for a sex party. She sent me some photos of her sister and she was damn hot as well. I messaged her the following night however she never replied. Disappointingly the sister on sister double never eventuated.
Third night in Bangkok and I decided to give the website smooci a go. Basically it's a directory of both independent and agency girls. It has photos, prices. And if you sign up as a member ($12 for 7 days) you can read reviews, chat to the girl prior to making a booking and if you book you can even track the girl to your doorstep.
Picked a young hottie who had great reviews. 4000 baht ($177 aud) for two hours plus 1500 baht ($66 AUD) if I wanted anal. After my previous pse experience I settled for 2 hours GFE.
The girl was exactly like the photos. She spoke great English so we were able to converse easily. Amazing bbbj, amazing sex and an amazing massage in between rounds. A club 278 quality girl for two hours and only $177 aud seems impossible but she was amazing. Will definitely use smooci in the future rather than picking up bar girls. If you're going to Bangkok, try it out.

Will you share any of her photos she sent you?

blitz
08-03-2019, 10:06 PM
Will you share any of her photos she sent you?
Would love to, but I'm on my way back home now and therefore all evidence of my trip has been removed from my phone. For my personal safety haha.

abovetherim
10-03-2019, 12:17 AM
I’ve always wanted to go to Thailand to experience the ladies there based on postings here and some random stories I’ve heard from strangers about their time there. Sounds so intriguing but there’s no way I could make a trip there without raising any alarms from my partner now. Some of my colleagues expressed their interest in making all boys trip to Thailand but I got no good stories to make up to be there! Missed my chance to experience that while I was younger and free..

cuteguy
10-03-2019, 03:16 PM
I’ve always wanted to go to Thailand to experience the ladies there based on postings here and some random stories I’ve heard from strangers about their time there. Sounds so intriguing but there’s no way I could make a trip there without raising any alarms from my partner now. Some of my colleagues expressed their interest in making all boys trip to Thailand but I got no good stories to make up to be there! Missed my chance to experience that while I was younger and free..

I suggested a boy's trip to Thailand to my non Asian friend who is married to an Asian girl. When he brought up the idea to his partner, she said "over my dead body will you go to Thailand and have sex with those whores". Strong statement from the misses. He is still thinking of a way of going with the boys. Any good excuses he could use to get himself over to Thailand?

harrycd
10-03-2019, 03:20 PM
I suggested a boy's trip to Thailand to my non Asian friend who is married to an Asian girl. When he brought up the idea to his partner, she said "over my dead body will you go to Thailand and have sex with those whores". Strong statement from the misses. He is still thinking of a way of going with the boys. Any good excuses he could use to get himself over to Thailand?

Muay thai camp.
That what my mate invited me to join him on (he doesn't punt or drink), after I was over there I was googling "what to do in Pattaya" and lo and behold fucking punting paradise :/

cuteguy
10-03-2019, 03:28 PM
Muay thai camp.
That what my mate invited me to join him on (he doesn't punt or drink), after I was over there I was googling "what to do in Pattaya" and lo and behold fucking punting paradise :/

He doesn't need to get fit and tone his body. He goes to the gym and does some salsa so I don't believe he could get away using this reason for a trip to Thailand.

harrycd
10-03-2019, 03:32 PM
Lol fair enough but Muay Thai isn't for just getting fit you can enjoy it as a hobby or want to learn to fight.

Diving would be another one

cuteguy
10-03-2019, 03:35 PM
How about lacklustre sex life?:shout:

Byron2001
10-03-2019, 06:09 PM
Go check out Stickman and Patttaya Addicts for some research. I've been going there for a week every year for nearly 8 years and had some awesome times there but unfortunately its been getting worse and worse every year. Unless you strke it lucky with a pretty young girl you'll just end up getting fleeced by the sharks and mercenaries. They're all sweet and good until the long time you've agreed upon finishes at 3 in the morning because her sister or girlfriend is sick. The gogo bars can have good atmosphere but add up the bar fine fee, the drink cost then the asking prices ( 3K baht for short time and 5K long time are what the better lookers ask these days) and you might as well be in Sydney.

You could try the massage places but again all the nice girls have left and you're mainly left with the older girls these days. Try Tulips/ Bamboo/ Snow White in Bangkok if you want guaranteed anal but the girls aren't wonderful on the eyes. The kind of girls the Western guys rave about and post pics up I would never even look at.

Pattaya has alot of gogo's and really large massage houses. I think its alot better than Bangkok. Phuket is smaller but there's alot of nice beaches and natural things to do.

Anyway have fun. You'll need alot of money and a bit of luck but its just too much work for me these days. I'm happy with the lovely Japanese girls passing through Sydney these days and the level of service and respect they give to their customers. Then you got your lovely mainland Chinese ladies who are more business like but still nice. Korean girls who are so well presented...

CunningLinguist
10-03-2019, 07:55 PM
I tend to agree Byron2001 from my BK experience, have not been to Pattaya though. The attractive gogo girls charge alot and it is almost the same price as Sydney. If you are prepared to go for an average looking massage girl you can save though. However you may get lucky. It's supply and demand and there are so many cashed up westerners there that the prices for the great girls are not that cheap. One really hot gogo girl would only sit with people if they bought her two drinks!

Elbortomorton
10-06-2021, 02:10 PM
I would like to know ! As I plan to travel there once we can , pleas msg me if u can everything that will help thanks

cuteguy
10-06-2021, 02:52 PM
I would like to know ! As I plan to travel there once we can , pleas msg me if u can everything that will help thanks

There are many advices on YouTube about travelling to Thailand. The latest advice is vaccinated tourists can travel to Phuket but there are conditions that need to be complied with. It won't be a normal trip like in the past.

dannyboy
10-06-2021, 03:10 PM
There are many advices on YouTube about travelling to Thailand. The latest advice is vaccinated tourists can travel to Phuket but there are conditions that need to be complied with. It won't be a normal trip like in the past.

Aussies can't go anywhere at the moment, doesn't matter what countries open.

cuteguy
10-06-2021, 03:13 PM
For most Aussies travel overseas is blocked by the Australian government but some people are getting exemptions to travel overseas.

dt333
10-06-2021, 03:59 PM
Aussies can't go anywhere at the moment, doesn't matter what countries open.

You can get to Thailand via New Zealand but it's a bit of a grey area. They can't stop you but they might question/fine/jail you when you return to Australia.

dannyboy
10-06-2021, 04:14 PM
Yeah I read about people doing that, they'll be waiting for you upon returning, big fines too.. Not too mention you still have to do the mandatory 14 day quarentine.. I'll only consider travelling when all restrictions are eased, could be years away though.

rooter
11-06-2021, 04:56 AM
Holidays in Thailand like the pre-covid days are at least a year away.

Elbortomorton
11-06-2021, 12:14 PM
As a new member it seems I can’t send messages yet.
Maybe you can message me...

Unfortunately I am unable to msg u , but all good I’ll check out the site 👍🏻

davy69
11-06-2021, 01:31 PM
I think you can leave Australia if u are on business travel / family urgency issues.

zucon
11-06-2021, 01:50 PM
I think you can leave Australia if u are on business travel / family urgency issues.

Yes and get stuck overseas. International travel for liesure won’t happen atleast in next 9-12 months

Carissawhore
11-06-2021, 02:20 PM
No point going to Thailand any more. Yes it used to be cheap for punting but now gogo bar girls ask pretty much what we pay in Western Sydney. In Sydney you have more choices Koren, Chinese, Japanese, Indo, Singaporean, Malay.... and list goes on. Be happy you can punt and not worry about next lockdown.

dannyboy
11-06-2021, 02:48 PM
They're talking about a travel bubble with Singapore, I can't see it happening for a while, we can't even keep state borders open in Australia, a few cases and borders close between states..

Carissawhore
14-06-2021, 02:18 PM
That’s true that the girls in the gogo’s were asking too much. Especially so, when many of them were making more than enough in “salary” for going naked and with lady drinks per night to not want to leave for small money unless they wanted to. And that was reflected in the bar fines those places charged.
In essence it was best to consider gogo’s as window shopping. Spend some small money collecting numbers and try to arrange meets away from there if you really had to have her. Then when your primed sexually, but not alcohol wise, head to the smaller Soi strip bars, like Soi 6 and others. Shop there for eat in, or overnight takeaway. They were always way better value, equal quality looks wise, and often far better quality sexually, but with far less grief...

And that’s just talking about Pattaya, Bangkok, and Patong.
Get away from there into the smaller areas, like the rest of Phuket, Hua Hin, Koh Samuel, and others, you would find equal availability of quality working girls, without the scams and games, as there the girls have to work to make money. As there are no gogo’s or bars there paying enough in salaries...

As to Thailand right now, it’s even cheaper than it was before, and will be for a while yet.
Covid has tipped the supply and demand balance, pushing a 10 year reset on pricing.
And IMHO, it will stay that way for quite some time yet...
Thank you for the tips Thaigoodtimes, I had booked in for Thailand trip in 2020 April but had to cancel it due to covid. Will plan for good time if they open the borders or else will explore girls within Sydney.

14-06-2021, 02:48 PM
That’s true that the girls in the gogo’s were asking too much. Especially so, when many of them were making more than enough in “salary” for going naked and with lady drinks per night to not want to leave for small money unless they wanted to. And that was reflected in the bar fines those places charged.
In essence it was best to consider gogo’s as window shopping. Spend some small money collecting numbers and try to arrange meets away from there if you really had to have her. Then when your primed sexually, but not alcohol wise, head to the smaller Soi strip bars, like Soi 6 and others. Shop there for eat in, or overnight takeaway. They were always way better value, equal quality looks wise, and often far better quality sexually, but with far less grief...

And that’s just talking about Pattaya, Bangkok, and Patong.
Get away from there into the smaller areas, like the rest of Phuket, Hua Hin, Koh Samuel, and others, you would find equal availability of quality working girls, without the scams and games, as there the girls have to work to make money. As there are no gogo’s or bars there paying enough in salaries...

As to Thailand right now, it’s even cheaper than it was before, and will be for a while yet.
Covid has tipped the supply and demand balance, pushing a 10 year reset on pricing.
And IMHO, it will stay that way for quite some time yet...
Yes correct the last few years things were getting expensive i can't wait to get back it will definitely be a buyer's market

rooter
14-06-2021, 02:57 PM
Yes correct the last few years things were getting expensive i can't wait to get back it will definitely be a buyer's market

Actually I don't think it will be a buyers market when Thailand opens up again.
It might be for a very short time for the guys who get there straight away but it won't last long.
Once the hoards of tourists who have been waiting for two years flood in again it will be an excess of demand over supply.
Also many girls have left the industry and many shops/bars have closed so there will be a shortage of supply until they re-enter the industry.
Eventually the market will reach equilibrium which in Thailand is medium-range prices.
The 1980s-90s days of super cheap prices will probably never return.

15-06-2021, 01:47 PM
None of us has the ability to say for certain what will be.
So we will all look forward from our understanding of what is and then what might happen.

My view is very different to yours, and that’s not a problem.
It comes back to what you’re looking for exactly.
Thailand has always been a multi level punting market with very varying price ranges for basically the same thing.
One thing to remember is that Thais, other than the Hi-SO’s and very rich, don’t pay the prices tourists pay.
And many of those places allow farangs in, in discreet ways.
Also, there are areas that cater more so for permanent tourists, expats, per se.
And again there the prices are way cheaper, and often the quality just as good.
As many a SYT enters the Thai working girl market through their extended family connections into bars, massage, etc..
And in those quieter places, bargains are often to be found, and will continue to be so...

Lastly my view on supply is very different to you.
There are probably a million Thai countryside girls between 18 and 30 in Isaan waiting for it to open back up.
Ones who have been there before wanting to go back, and new ones wanting to start that haven’t before and need to for extended family financial reasons. These can be back, available and working in days.

For super cheap rates...
The punting explorers should head to Cambodia, or even Laos...

Ive traveled pretty extensively over the past 15 or so years mostly in Thailand but also other places in south east asia so i was thinking the same .punting isn't my sole reason for going there and yes there is value to be found outside the usual tourist traps.i did do a few punting only trips to the Philippines wich were fun haven't been to Cambodia or laos yet but have heard a few good things and they are on the list

dannyboy
16-06-2021, 02:50 PM
Best case scenario aussies can hope for this year is a travel bubble with some pacific islands or possibly Singapore..
I can't see restriction free travel until 2023/24

Lazor Zap
16-06-2021, 07:03 PM
Best case scenario aussies can hope for this year is a travel bubble with some pacific islands or possibly Singapore..
I can't see restriction free travel until 2023/24

I hope your wrong about that I'm hoping to go back to Thailand this time next year, I get my 2nd Pfizer vaccine shot tomorrow. I've missed 3 trips since this pandemic started.

Lookha
07-02-2022, 05:36 AM
Off to Thailand next week, Phuket & Bangkok. I was wondering if anyone has had any experiences there and can steer me in the right direction?

The weekly Stickman Bangkok newsletter is being published again after a one year absence. Good news. This newsletter has all the latest Bangkok bar news and some Pattaya news. Stickman is now based in New Zealand and not Bangkok but he has excellent contacts. It’s good to see that some bars are now opening (fronting as restaurants). Now mostly private dancing I think. Massage has always been open. Will try Soi Cowboy, Nana and Patpong. I will leave for Bangkok this Thursday after a two year absence. Will also try Sukhumvit 21 and Sukhumvit 23 for massage. Stickman says that the MLs give a tug (on your clothing) as you walk near the shop. It sounds like they are keen.

cumquat
07-02-2022, 11:43 AM
https://scandasia.com/warning-against-traveling-to-thailand/

cuteguy
07-02-2022, 02:05 PM
https://scandasia.com/warning-against-traveling-to-thailand/

Why would you want to travel when there are many conditions imposed and risks involved? Many guys are keen for Thai boom boom and bars but will it be worthwhile if they return a positive test? What happens if you test positive upon arrival after catching it from a fellow vaccinated traveller on the plane? You're stuck and no fun time. Best to wait and see what happens.

dannyboy
10-02-2022, 08:59 AM
Why would you want to travel when there are many conditions imposed and risks involved? Many guys are keen for Thai boom boom and bars but will it be worthwhile if they return a positive test? What happens if you test positive upon arrival after catching it from a fellow vaccinated traveller on the plane? You're stuck and no fun time. Best to wait and see what happens.

I've read many articles of people forced into quarantine at their own expense for a positive PCR test on arrival, what a way to start your holiday. I think until testing is no longer required, I wouldn't bother...