PDA

View Full Version : Back to Back bookings

maxwell
16-05-2012, 02:14 PM
Just curious as to whether any of you have been in a booking, and during the course of that booking, wanted to book another girl (other than the one you're currently with) straight afterward?

I made a booking once and was shown in by another ML who got my attention. SInce i had made a booking with the other girl, i honoured it, and was trying to find an angle on how to book the girl that showed me in, straight after my booked session was over. Decided to leave it to another punt to avoid any complications.

Whats the best way to go about this, without screwing up the level of service from the first girl?

stevodog
16-05-2012, 02:25 PM
I did it at the new k-girl shop at Villawood- They showed me one girl very small and pretty ( momo ) and the second one was taller and bigger boobs ( june ) and i couldn,t decide so took Momo for first half hour and June for second half hour-there were no problems but by the time i finished second wl i was a bit sweaty:smile:

aussiegaigin
16-05-2012, 03:19 PM
I would think that as long as you made the second booking BEFORE you got into the room with the first girl, rather than when you are in the room, that there would not be any problem. You complete your obligation to the first girl, and it is not really her business what you do when her time is up.

maxwell
16-05-2012, 03:45 PM
I would think that as long as you made the second booking BEFORE you got into the room with the first girl, rather than when you are in the room, that there would not be any problem. You complete your obligation to the first girl, and it is not really her business what you do when her time is up.

That is my question.... if i was IN MIDDLE of session with the first girl, is it poor form to ask to book the other girl after the booked time is up.

ie - not cutting girl 1's time... just booking another girl after her.

Utamaro
16-05-2012, 04:53 PM
Wow, it won't happen to me - I can't handle two girls back to back!!:thirst:

Best to ask the manager about the girl and try next time I think.... so that you are fresh!!

... or ask the girl No.2 to join with you and girl No.1 and have a threesome... haha...

mrcookiemann
16-05-2012, 07:43 PM
Just curious as to whether any of you have been in a booking, and during the course of that booking, wanted to book another girl (other than the one you're currently with) straight afterward?

I made a booking once and was shown in by another ML who got my attention. SInce i had made a booking with the other girl, i honoured it, and was trying to find an angle on how to book the girl that showed me in, straight after my booked session was over. Decided to leave it to another punt to avoid any complications.

Whats the best way to go about this, without screwing up the level of service from the first girl?

In my experience it is best to remember her name and book her for another time. The thing is if you really like the first girl and want to see her again, you probably dont want to hurt her feelings and she might be offended or think that she didnt satisfy you etc.
Alternatively if you are not trying to build rapport with the 1st girl, just ask for a double or see the mamasan and take her next available booking.
I care about the feelings of the ML I see, I try to be a gentleman and if I really like them i try to build a relationship with them over the weeks and months of seeing them.
Just my 2cents

mrcookiemann
16-05-2012, 07:44 PM
I did it at the new k-girl shop at Villawood- They showed me one girl very small and pretty ( momo ) and the second one was taller and bigger boobs ( june ) and i couldn,t decide so took Momo for first half hour and June for second half hour-there were no problems but by the time i finished second wl i was a bit sweaty:smile:

Momo sounds lovely, what are the prices there?

Mr bmw
16-05-2012, 07:48 PM
Dont tell the first girl in the middle of the session that you will book another girl until the nearly the end of the session, then tell her you are not ready to cum yet because you want to book another session. but from my personal experience, which i've done many many times, it doesnt effect the service, i've even asked the second girl to come into the room while im still banging the first girl, lots of fun.

AHLUNGOR
16-05-2012, 08:05 PM
Momo sounds lovely, what are the prices there?

$100/30 min, excellent facilities, a real 5 star hotel room!!

mrcookiemann
16-05-2012, 08:17 PM
$100/30 min, excellent facilities, a real 5 star hotel room!!

Bro Ahlungor,

is there anywhere you havent been yet lol

You are a freakin wealth of knowledge and this forum is lucky to have brothers like you posting so regularly.

maxwell
17-05-2012, 11:44 AM
Thanks for the advice.... i like punting, but i don't like hurting anybody's feelings in the process.

And it seems the general consensus is to wait for the next punt.

Littlewonder
17-05-2012, 03:15 PM
The girls dont mind if you go back to back and the Mamasan likes the business I have done it plenty of time though I must admit I prefer to have a break say and hour with a drink in between each session particlularly if they are an hour or more each and I dont do less than an hour.