PDA

View Full Version : General talk Chequers reborn as "Women-only Korean Bath House"

michaelw52
14-02-2019, 05:34 PM
Interesting idea, I wonder how successful they will be in that location. It's mostly backpacker accommodation.

I'm not going to miss Chequers. Rundown and pretty ordinary. I do, however, have fond memories of it as a nightclub in the seventies. I saw the freebie AC/DC set (part of a 2SM free concert) as a teenager.

Eclipsefun
14-02-2019, 06:38 PM
it just means they have turned in to a run of the mil day spa for women right? Well I hope they don't mind trying to relax in a place where every surface has been blasted with cum at some point.

kingwally
14-02-2019, 06:52 PM
it just means they have turned in to a run of the mil day spa for women right? Well I hope they don't mind trying to relax in a place where every surface has been blasted with cum at some point.

That is funny !

On a different note, couldn't this be violating some discrimination laws? Female only? Why should I be discriminated against just because I have a cock? I guarantee if it was a male only place there would be a massive backlash from the fucking feminists.

Momoe
14-02-2019, 07:40 PM
That is funny !

On a different note, couldn't this be violating some discrimination laws? Female only? Why should I be discriminated against just because I have a cock? I guarantee if it was a male only place there would be a massive backlash from the fucking feminists.

According to the Anti-Discrimination Tribunal, some can be exempted from the rules. Thats how female only gyms etc are around

BlackToad
14-02-2019, 08:48 PM
Convenient, us punters can drop the wife off here whilst we head up Pitt street for a RNT.

hornedone
14-02-2019, 10:28 PM
It was a classy massage establishment with optional RNT back in the early 90's. It was left to fall into disrepair with the showers going mouldy after that.

harrycd
14-02-2019, 10:38 PM
what is their stance on allowing trans women as customers?

corvus
15-02-2019, 09:12 AM
I went past there a few months ago. They did a lot of renovations to the joint and was geared for guys z although it looks like that has changed

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

the_boss_king
15-02-2019, 10:51 AM
I went there a month ago and they still welcomed men?

CunningLinguist
16-02-2019, 01:16 AM
I went there a month ago and they still welcomed men?

But were they happy to see you ...

Sanji2016
16-02-2019, 03:53 PM
I went there few months ago and had a young Korean girl. Top girl. Friendly, chatty, and firm skin.

It did have a massive reno compared to years before. This new development must have been very recent

the_boss_king
17-02-2019, 01:04 AM
yeah why wouldn't they be?

to be honest Babylon better

Sanji2016
17-02-2019, 11:31 AM
Talking about spa massage, has anyone tried e studio massage in front of Rydges world square ?