PDA

View Full Version : 42 Gladesville Nozomi - Bad experience !!!!

NaughtyBoy13
14-02-2019, 06:18 PM
Ive just seen Nozomi today (Valentine day) and fck me dead, men.

Stink pussy like a dead fish, OMG. Typing these words I still smell the dead fish on my hand. Because I had explored it 😰

I know it is bad for her to report this. But it will be bad for you guys if you wasted money $$$ for a bad thing!

She’s a bit chubby, her skills just alright. But that dead fish smell is really a turn off experience!

Be careful guys!

yug
14-02-2019, 07:22 PM

Stink pussy like a dead fish, OMG. Typing these words I still smell the dead fish on my hand. Because I had explored it 

I know it is bad for her to report this. But it will be bad for you guys if you wasted money $$$ for a bad thing!

She’s a bit chubby, her skills just alright. But that dead fish smell is really a turn off experience!

Be careful guys!

I just got a "derection" just imagining it.

Littlewonder
14-02-2019, 07:58 PM
I wonder where she comes from?
One of the great things with asian ladies is there personal hygiene
So sorry for you bro when you get a bad one its such a disappointment
Better luck next time.

42Gladesville
14-02-2019, 08:36 PM
Woah, that is really bad.. Terribly sorry for that!! We'll talk to her and fix this issue straightaway.

Next time please tell the feedback manager straightaway, because we don't do "hands on" training sometimes issues like this we dont know if nobody tells us

Thanks for the feedback!

Brothelcreeper
14-02-2019, 10:29 PM
Sounds a bit fishy to me

cuteguy
15-02-2019, 12:19 AM

Stink pussy like a dead fish, OMG. Typing these words I still smell the dead fish on my hand. Because I had explored it ��

Be careful guys!

I hope you didn't go down on her. :surprise:

Nikaxoxo
15-02-2019, 01:21 AM
Would it be weird to ask if by any chance, did you notice any “string” came out of it? Say like, possibly she was / is on one of her her strawberry 🍓 PMS days?

cuteguy
15-02-2019, 02:33 PM
Sounds a bit fishy to me

It's not Easter yet to have fish, prawns, mussels and oysters on the dinner table.:shout:

NaughtyBoy13
15-02-2019, 04:11 PM
I hope you didn't go down on her. :surprise:

Ye bro, just touching it. Because I feel like uncomfortable, so I need to make sure 🤦*♂️

NaughtyBoy13
15-02-2019, 04:12 PM
Would it be weird to ask if by any chance, did you notice any “string” came out of it? Say like, possibly she was / is on one of her her strawberry 🍓 PMS days?

I dont know bro, just terrible experience on 14 Feb, lol

freshjive
15-02-2019, 04:58 PM
I dont know bro, just terrible experience on 14 Feb, lol

Good luck with complaining with management at this place. Can’t seem to find them last time i wanted to complain.