PDA

View Full Version : Question why are rnt prices standard for all MLs

goodtime
15-02-2019, 03:07 PM
as per title, why are rnt fees standard for all MLs?

Rnt prices should reflect on the quality of the ML, do you agree?

Forward Must Hang
15-02-2019, 04:15 PM

Would be nice if it did, but that's a bit hopeful.

They have to compete with each other to get us through the door so following what the others are charging is fairly smart.

I think though if a shop charged $45 per hour you'd think the girls were a bit cheap and nasty as well and might avoid it. Or it might appeal to the bargain hunter who doesn't care what is tugging on his old fella.

Hey, it's punting, we all roll the dice and hope we get a nice ML who puts a bit of effort into making your spend worthwhile. Standard prices create an air of mystery, the RnT Lotto!

- SMC

cuteguy
15-02-2019, 04:17 PM

There must be a standard rate in this industry for a massage which doesn't fluctuate. The current price range is between $65 and $70 per hour for a massage depending on which shop you visit. You go in to have a massage and not to stare at a ML just because she is very attractive or has large breasts. A payment for the massage is made and then there is the option of giving a $50 tip to the girl that includes the ML getting naked and providing HJ. Anything outside this is generally between the girl and customer.

AHLUNGOR
15-02-2019, 04:28 PM
I think the OP’s question is not on the massage fees charged by the shop but on the $50 tips seemingly standard for a nude HJ across all shops ?

goodtime
15-02-2019, 04:44 PM
new MLs should charge 20% less than experienced MLs
if they believe they have enough regulars they can increase the price

In this alternate universe:
people who care about service and how hot the ML is benefits, satisfaction increases
people who are bargain hunters and don't care for service, benefits by saving money

goodtime
15-02-2019, 04:50 PM
I think the OP’s question is not on the massage fees charged by the shop but on the $50 tips seemingly standard for a nude HJ across all shops ?
I meant overall price
i think most of us would pay the extra $50 every time

Catiness
15-02-2019, 06:33 PM
I think the $50 tip for NHJ has been stagnated for years.... HAHAHA Count our blessings that they have not increase that.

Forward Must Hang
16-02-2019, 09:08 PM
new MLs should charge 20% less than experienced MLs
if they believe they have enough regulars they can increase the price

So when they get experienced, they can increase the price and possibly lose the regulars?

If I had a regular ML who was pretty and provided a good service followed with a nude part 2 for $40, I'd be there every week, thinking I had hit gold. Once she upped the price to $50 I'd think either the "introductory offer" was off or maybe she was over me! :)

It's all self regulating. We go where the good service and best girls are based on reviews and information on places like this. Speaking of - nice to be here amongst a group of like minded folk who are understanding and supportive. Been watching for a while and thought I'd join. Now back to our scheduled programming...

- SMC