PDA

View Full Version : General talk ABC WL/ML

oto69
15-02-2019, 05:57 PM
I know there was already a thread regarding this topic but didn't give much Intel.

Does anyone know any ABC ML/WL working as independent or shop near the city?

vinegarstroke
15-02-2019, 07:38 PM
I don't get it, why does it matter where a ML / WL is born. It is not as though you are there to hold an in depth conversation.

Mr Bastard
15-02-2019, 08:10 PM
I don't get it, why does it matter where a ML / WL is born. It is not as though you are there to hold an in depth conversation.

Its a big organ the brain, and it needs stimulating, and all are wired differently, we all have different triggers that get us in the mood for a punt……….

chrissyboy
15-02-2019, 09:21 PM
There are a few Aust Born ML/WL but not all Chinese.

1. ML - Emily: ABK @ SS/88 Artarmon
2. ML - Jasmine: ABV @ 227 Broadway
3. WL - Lily: ABV @ No.5 Marrickville

sydpunt
15-02-2019, 09:46 PM
You still have Jasmine at broadway massage.

There is another one Lena that i havent tried. The description says aussie accent. Hope she is like Jasmine.

Peterpecker
15-02-2019, 11:56 PM
You are there to fuck, not to chat, cross over the become friends with WL ML thread, gees.

bobbyj99
16-02-2019, 10:31 AM
nothing to comment really

sukeong
16-02-2019, 05:34 PM
Yeah it can be a connection or a form of
chemistry.

corvus
19-02-2019, 02:05 PM
Marrickville 5 - Christina - from HK but been here for ages and has Australian accent. She is quite and petite.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

corvus
19-02-2019, 02:12 PM
Just did an AR on it. Your milage may vary. I didn't go very far lol :(

doubles
19-02-2019, 02:53 PM
Being able to ask a simple question and get a straight answer would be great.

RoyalFlush
19-02-2019, 03:58 PM
Marrickville 5 - Christina - from HK but been here for ages and has Australian accent. She is quite and petite.

I find her frame too small, I couldnt enjoy fucking her. Same as EE from 42

DanThePuntingMan
04-04-2019, 10:10 PM

3. WL - Lily: ABV @ No.5 Marrickville

Jasmine - ABV also works at SS as Hannah, in my opinion she is much wilder at SS in the room then at 227. Seen her heaps at SS and all I will say is that there can be heaps of full on action as long as your prepared to pay for it. Take heaps of extra cash with you. PM me for more info.

Punterjack
04-04-2019, 11:01 PM
Jasmine - ABV also works at SS as Hannah, in my opinion she is much wilder at SS in the room then at 227. Seen her heaps at SS and all I will say is that there can be heaps of full on action as long as your prepared to pay for it. Take heaps of extra cash with you. PM me for more info.

I saw her when she did a short stint at Peninsula Paradise Pyrmont last year. More then just the standard FS but I would say in my experience with her include sessions at 227 that she doesn't seem too into FS unless there is a good connection between the two but does a nice massage.

sukeong
05-04-2019, 09:18 AM
I saw her when she did a short stint at Peninsula Paradise Pyrmont last year. More then just the standard FS but I would say in my experience with her include sessions at 227 that she doesn't seem too into FS unless there is a good connection between the two but does a nice massage.

Wait, Peninsula Paradise Pyrmont? Isn't that the full service brothel at Harris 200? That's interesting if it is. Never seen an ml who was a wl before, or other way round, might want to see her now.

Punterjack
05-04-2019, 12:50 PM
Wait, Peninsula Paradise Pyrmont? Isn't that the full service brothel at Harris 200? That's interesting if it is. Never seen an ml who was a wl before, or other way round, might want to see her now.

Yep thats correct PPP @ 200 Harris St. She didn't last long, only about 2 weeks then went back to massaging. Guess it just wasn't her thing having to have sex with guys all day.

Seen her at 227 but also at SS and had a bit more action in the room at SS but spending the extra really wasn't worth the dollar value. She does a better job at doing massage.

I have seen a few ML turn to WL to try something different and i have meet a WL who tried Being ML but went back to WL as she could earn more money then being a ML.

sukeong
06-04-2019, 07:34 AM
Rare thing indeed. There was a Ginza girl who also worked at DOS before. Never sampled her massage during our sessions lol - pity she is retired.

Ah yes I forgotten about her. name escapes me at the moment but I know who you are mentioning. Didn't realize she was wl until someone here mentioned it. Didn't know she retired. When I booked her the recep straight up told me her additional fee. When I asked if I could try her massage first I was told she dun do that lol.

sukeong
06-04-2019, 07:37 AM
Yep thats correct PPP @ 200 Harris St. She didn't last long, only about 2 weeks then went back to massaging. Guess it just wasn't her thing having to have sex with guys all day.

Seen her at 227 but also at SS and had a bit more action in the room at SS but spending the extra really wasn't worth the dollar value. She does a better job at doing massage.

I have seen a few ML turn to WL to try something different and i have meet a WL who tried Being ML but went back to WL as she could earn more money then being a ML.

I see. Thanks. Some are just more suited as ML I guess.

exstar
06-04-2019, 11:46 AM
There is a DOS ML currently at 244 Paddington - French girl - today is her last day before she returns so you better get in quick. Have been twice and absolutely zero disappointment. Standard service only though.

cuteguy
06-04-2019, 02:38 PM
There is a DOS ML currently at 244 Paddington - French girl - today is her last day before she returns so you better get in quick. Have been twice and absolutely zero disappointment. Standard service only though.

That's interesting. A ML at DOS but works as a WL at 244 Paddington.

GoldfishMan
06-04-2019, 05:25 PM
Rare thing indeed. There was a Ginza girl who also worked at DOS before. Never sampled her massage during our sessions lol - pity she is retired.
Which girl was this? No harm telling now that she's retired right?. Just curious that's all...

woods23
06-04-2019, 07:26 PM
Get back to me in a year or two and I will tell. Just in case she decides to end her retirement lol.

It's no big deal to name her shes a famous wl no harms done..nearly everyone here know her name...she is a smart girl..some how it leaked out she worked at both shop toward her retirement nd she get fully booked at each shops.
Shes used by dates now !!!

GoldfishMan
07-04-2019, 03:04 AM
It's no big deal to name her shes a famous wl no harms done..nearly everyone here know her name...she is a smart girl..some how it leaked out she worked at both shop toward her retirement nd she get fully booked at each shops.
Shes used by dates now !!!
Aha, now I remember who we're talking about, thank you sir! Anyway, all water under the bridge now, plus she wasn't even my cup of tea. Moving along...

rooter
07-04-2019, 04:39 PM
ABC girls have almost always been sensational.
Well I should be more general and say ABA (Australian born Asian)
Honey, Niki, Lily, Tiny Tiny, Katrina. Sunny, Erin, Jade,

Lucille dos
15-04-2019, 03:35 PM
Did Jade from Ginza quit? She is awesome, gave me the best BJ of my life.

RNT4LIFE
17-04-2019, 11:57 AM
Any new batch of ABC ML in town?

bemdolphin
18-04-2019, 06:13 AM
Jasmine in broadway

Cayman
18-04-2019, 12:52 PM
There's a private Mongolian girl called Miki near Haymarket (you can find her on skokka) who is reasonably ABC. Very smart girl. My conversations with her are always part of the erotic experience!

chrissyboy
18-04-2019, 04:07 PM
Jasmine in broadway she isn't new. She has been a ML for a while

rooter
19-04-2019, 03:04 PM
she isn't new. She has been a ML for a while

a long while ...

cuteguy
19-04-2019, 03:28 PM
a long while ...

A very long time........:shout:

RNT4LIFE
04-05-2019, 01:43 PM
Heads up, new ABC ML at 6 Surry hills, Mee.
Just missed her yesterday, but her photo look promising.

dodo
05-05-2019, 04:09 PM
Jasmine at 227- she’s got this great post ejaculation perineal/inguinal technique- need to try once.

Kogey
13-05-2019, 10:24 AM
Ivy at Gateway Club (she used to be Andy at Liaisons) is American born Chinese (also ABC I guess!)

Lostinblonde
13-08-2019, 09:42 PM
actually sounds fun, asian face and western heart

DanThePuntingMan
14-08-2019, 05:30 AM
Jasmine at 227- she’s got this great post ejaculation perineal/inguinal technique- need to try once. Jasmine was once good but now a bit average. Saw her recently and have decided to move on. She said she has had to work 5 days a week as she wasn't as busy and not getting as much work/bookings and 50+ hrs a week working was very tiring. Plenty of other ML's to try.

AHLUNGOR
14-08-2019, 10:03 AM
Jasmine was once good but now a bit average. Saw her recently and have decided to move on. She said she has had to work 5 days a week as she wasn't as busy and not getting as much work/bookings and 50+ hrs a week working was very tiring. Plenty of other ML's to try.

Working 5 days a week not necessarily makes the ML tiring . If the shop is not that busy or the girl not getting much bookings, there would be plenty of down time to rest !

It also depending on how the ml perform her massage too, if she gives a very strong part 1 and lots of one hour sessions, then yes, a 10/12 hr shirt with 7/8 sessions will be exhausting!

wilisno
14-08-2019, 12:30 PM
30 minutes is the norm in RnT ? The time in RnT is divided into part 1 and part 2, so the fun time is no more than 10 minutes !

I don’t even like 30 minutes booking in FS !

It’s different in Asia, the norm for RnT is 90 minutes. I recently stumbled into a joint in Cambodia, it turned out to be a full on Nuru Massage service with full service and unlimited shots ! ;) ;) ;)

AHLUNGOR
14-08-2019, 02:00 PM
30 minutes is the norm in RnT ? The time in RnT is divided into part 1 and part 2, so the fun time is no more than 10 minutes !

It’s different in Asia, the norm for RnT is 90 minutes. I recently stumbled into a joint in Cambodia, it turned out to be a full on Nuru Massage service with full service and unlimited shots ! ;) ;) ;)

Usually get my 25 min of fun time in my 30 min RnT quickie session these days - the 5 min was for clothes off, cleaning and clothes back on......... haha

In the good old days of Chequers and Zanadu, a single massage session was 45 min and a double = 90 min, plenty of time for everything.

Then somewhere in there the ML will ask if you like any extras !

用手?用口?波D ?

Use my hands ? My mouth ? Or body to body ??

woods23
14-08-2019, 02:54 PM
Jasmine was once good but now a bit average. Saw her recently and have decided to move on. She said she has had to work 5 days a week as she wasn't as busy and not getting as much work/bookings and 50+ hrs a week working was very tiring. Plenty of other ML's to try.

What went wrong stud?

If you relationship with her is strong it doesn't matter how busy, tired or jade she is.....she will look after you.

Also if girl working for very long time they seems to cut back on extras .....only special few will still get it.

DanThePuntingMan
14-08-2019, 03:45 PM
What went wrong stud? The massages now compared to before are just pretty average and that's at both shops she works at too. She does extras still but charges too much. This is just my own personal experience with her. Still a very nice down to earth girl

woods23
15-08-2019, 01:34 PM
The massages now compared to before are just pretty average and that's at both shops she works at too. She does extras still but charges too much. This is just my own personal experience with her. Still a very nice down to earth girl

Hmmm I'm lucky most the time is up to me how much I pay after I get the extras.
They rarely ask for it or negotiate upfront

DanThePuntingMan
16-08-2019, 05:22 AM
Hmmm I'm lucky most the time is up to me how much I pay after I get the extras.
They rarely ask for it or negotiate upfront sounds like you get a lot of freebies. Most recent freebie I got was from an ABV

ABC-Teddy
16-08-2019, 05:37 AM
The massages now compared to before are just pretty average and that's at both shops she works at too. She does extras still but charges too much. This is just my own personal experience with her. Still a very nice down to earth girl
I've had great memorable experiences with Jasmine. Just mind blowing.

woods23
16-08-2019, 11:57 AM
sounds like you get a lot of freebies. Most recent freebie I got was from an ABV

Never had a freebies in my life we should know better nothing is free !!...I always tip them on the way out paid accordingly what extras I get - market price haha.

Taragon
16-08-2019, 12:03 PM

3. WL - Lily: ABV @ No.5 MarrickvilleStill the case / accurate? Valuable info for me

Dba
16-08-2019, 01:45 PM
ABJ Shelly from Ginza was the friendliest wl I have ever been with. Anyone know if she works privately or elsewhere now?

dmmjapan
17-08-2019, 12:07 AM
Still the case / accurate? Valuable info for me
Lily from No5 is ABV and still there.

yeahnah
17-08-2019, 12:10 AM
I miss Shelley too, my favourite of all time