PDA

View Full Version : 533 Willoughby Road Ayumi

Drax
18-02-2013, 08:46 PM
I have been busy with work and have had little time to post reviews, Spent an hour with Ayumi a couple of weeks ago and had a ball. Ayumi is a quite pretty girl with a nice body, enhanced breasts which I never been that keen on but nice nipples anyway. To be honest I cannot remember how the session went exactly so will sum up to say it was a great GFE experience, Ayumi loves Daty, I do remember spending a considerable amount of time in a 69 position which I love. Ayumi gives a great BBBJ and and appeared to really enjoy herself. Went through all the usual positions, started with cowgirl, the mish, sidesaddle, doggy and back to mish, all great stuff. She is a very happy lady and giggles a lot, Pretty, lovely pale skin and the sex was terrific. I have trouble blowing with condoms so we went the full hour right to the bell, finished me a great HJ which got me over the line. A very enjoyable hour spent with a sweet lady.

CunningLinguist
08-03-2013, 12:24 AM
I saw Ayumi a little while back.
She is quite mature, and slim, the GFE is good, but a little contrived with the same old repetitive sounds.
The BBBJ was good, no DT though.
Strangely no touching of the genitals is allowed during FS.
She does anal and this was good.
The plan was to CIM while doing spanish but she changed her mind.

Littlewonder
08-03-2013, 09:23 AM
I have seen Ayumi a few times and I had no problem fingering her or playing with her clit mind you I am always gentle and don't try and stick my whole fist in her.