I had an affair with working lady last year
I say affair because the girl did have other lovers on go
And of course visa husband
I knew her lies but said nothing
Then she said to me late last year to say no love me
To stay away
Every week or too after breaking this lady called me up to stay
Or to call me to complain or get the free sushi
Today this lady berates me forvseeing another prettier younger worker she is jealous of
Working lady does want control of man
Working lady does want to kill for jealousy
Working lady does want to do what she feels like
So I blocked her oh my phone today
Yes

sweetpariswong
16-02-2019, 07:15 PM
There will always be prettier, younger, better girls
This is very difficult for all girls
:cry: :cry: :cry:

aussiegaigin
16-02-2019, 07:33 PM
And how many threads have there been about getting involved with service girls?

Some people just never learn. Then come here expecting sympathy?

wilisno
16-02-2019, 08:07 PM

Not necessarily sympathy, mainly attention ! ;) ;) ;)

Climax598
16-02-2019, 08:08 PM
Ah ya working lady lost money you see others working lady ya. Ya working lady want to control you so she can get more money from you ya and suck you dry not your cum but money ya
Arigato ya.

holi_day
16-02-2019, 10:34 PM

Learning from others is different from actually do it by yourself. I guess you have to do it once to learn the essence of getting involved romantically with a WL. Most importantly, do it in the manner that you don't hurt yourself too much.

Budgyboy
17-02-2019, 12:08 AM
No chance of getting relationships with WL never ever just punt and enjoy. Them girls are in it for money man end of and most are party girls so unless your hard core and as smart or if not smarter and more savvy than them then you in for trouble x 10. Punt your way and enjoy and when your ready to settle pick a little cutey that's not in the game and she wants daddy to look after she ya ya.

mcjesus
17-02-2019, 10:02 AM
Arigato
Avocado
your written english is a bit hard to understand. care to do some editting or proof-reading?
do u always start your conversation with arigato and end with yes when u talk with her? that makes it difficult for any girls, WL or not, to take you seriously.
Sushi
Yes

Momoe
17-02-2019, 10:12 AM
Arigato
Avocado
your written english is a bit hard to understand. care to do some editting or proof-reading?
do u always start your conversation with arigato and end with yes when u talk with her? that makes it difficult for any girls, WL or not, to take you seriously.
Sushi
Yes
Just someone trying to imitate as a Japanese, though its obviously not

Momoe
17-02-2019, 10:13 AM
No chance of getting relationships with WL never ever just punt and enjoy. Them girls are in it for money man end of and most are party girls so unless your hard core and as smart or if not smarter and more savvy than them then you in for trouble x 10. Punt your way and enjoy and when your ready to settle pick a little cutey that's not in the game and she wants daddy to look after she ya ya.

Truth is depends on which WL you are with. I have more chance dating and getting into relationships with WLs that either just started the job or just temporarily in for the money. Long term WLs, tough luck

CunningLinguist
17-02-2019, 11:11 AM
Didja have a cado
Blah blah Toyota Honda Sashemy
Yeah
:)

cuteguy
17-02-2019, 04:14 PM
Truth is depends on which WL you are with. I have more chance dating and getting into relationships with WLs that either just started the job or just temporarily in for the money. Long term WLs, tough luck

There is some truth to this. When the WLs do settle in and notice how much money they are getting after seeing countless guys as well as listening to other WLs who work with them and advise them not to have a boyfriend while working as WLs then the possibility of a relationship with a customer is highly unlikely to occur unless she quits the industry.

Climax598
17-02-2019, 04:54 PM
There is some truth to this. When the WLs do settle in and notice how much money they are getting after seeing countless guys as well as listening to other WLs who work with them and advise them not to have a boyfriend while working as WLs then the possibility of a relationship with a customer is highly unlikely to occur unless she quits the industry.
Very true. The new one will want you as boyfriend but the longer the girl work as wl the less you are to them. Many guys want to dates them so a lot of choice. That is my experience. At first she only want to work to pay off debts now she want earn more money because in china hard to earn lot of money . I say is up to you is your body. If you think is ok I can't stop you. I now only sometime see her in the shop. Money can change a person thinking after awhile. The earning power is great at 5 x exchange rate to chinese money. She can pay off debts and her uni. education in china after 2 years working here. I say good on her and a smart girl. She spend minimum here work and don't go anywhere and only going back to china because not feeling well for a short time. We still text each other sometime to see how things are going. Having a friendship with a wl is very complex best is not to get close but just go to fuck them.

Momoe
17-02-2019, 11:30 PM

Or they get multiple boyfriends and leeching off them. Some WLs quit their job and live off their boyfriends, some returned back when their boyfriends' supplies dwindled. Thats why i never spend extravagantly with any WL/ML i went out with just to tell them i am no sugardaddy

bdjc
18-02-2019, 01:42 AM
Some WLs quit their job and live off their boyfriends, some returned back when their boyfriends' supplies dwindled.

i've seen this a few times. i'd never reunite with girls who return to a shop after disappearing for over 6 months.

the_boss_king
18-02-2019, 03:37 PM
you gotta play the game right my friend.

first tip, don't believe everything they say.

cuteguy
18-02-2019, 05:33 PM
you gotta play the game right my friend.

first tip, don't believe everything they say.

Secondly, don't become their sugar daddy. You know what happens when the money dries up? You become alone!

mcjesus
18-02-2019, 07:04 PM
Lucky i am not eligible to be a sugar Daddy. But I heard some stories from a friend of a friend from another friend's friend that once upon a time there is a guy who was fed by a sugarmama. She bought him things, gives money and he used then to buy things for other girls. Cycle of Sin, I called that

cycle of a great world!

cuteguy
20-02-2019, 01:14 PM
Lucky i am not eligible to be a sugar Daddy. But I heard some stories from a friend of a friend from another friend's friend that once upon a time there is a guy who was fed by a sugarmama. She bought him things, gives money and he used then to buy things for other girls. Cycle of Sin, I called that

Such a lucky guy but in return, his loyalty was not with her.

I have a friend who is single and wealthy and enjoys the sugar daddy arrangement. He has four girls at the present moment and loves dining out at the best restaurants and resorts. He was deluded into believing that they were his girlfriends but now has accepted the fact that they aren't. I guess when the girls weren't buying anything for him not even for his birthday and he pays for everything then how can they be his girlfriends? Some guys live in a different fantasy world. :surprise:

F 16
21-02-2019, 02:35 PM
Why not date a normal girl?

penisuheddo
22-02-2019, 05:56 PM
Arigato
Never has a girl been born who is not the
Jealous type with other girls
Yes

There will always be prettier, younger, better girls
This is very difficult for all girls
:cry: :cry: :cry:

penisuheddo
22-02-2019, 05:57 PM
Arigato
My wife too jealous When I dating normal girl
Yes

penisuheddo
22-02-2019, 05:59 PM
Arigato
No sympathy
No attention
I think funny that this working girl who dump me is very jealous
Funny I think
Sad old girl who hates to be judged
Yes

penisuheddo
22-02-2019, 06:01 PM
Arigato
I thank your u for your lesson
May I be a master of your language one day before I am dying in the arms of a sexy girl
Yes

Arigato
Avocado
Sushi
Yes

CunningLinguist
23-02-2019, 12:09 AM
Avocado
blah blah blah
Yes

mankind
23-02-2019, 01:00 PM

Because the WLs are pretty, beautiful and easy to get them!

cuteguy
23-02-2019, 02:40 PM
Because the WLs are pretty, beautiful and easy to get them!

There's one thing missing. Sex is guaranteed with WL. Not all normal girls will have sex with a guy on a first or second date and some won't give in until they know the guy is willing to commit rather than using her for sex only.

mankind
23-02-2019, 07:50 PM
Yes, for WL: sex first, date later
For normal girl: date first, sex later
The more beautiful the normal girl is the harder for you to date and have sex with her! So the answer is there!

sweetpariswong
23-02-2019, 10:29 PM
There's one thing missing. Sex is guaranteed with WL. Not all normal girls will have sex with a guy on a first or second date and some won't give in until they know the guy is willing to commit rather than using her for sex only.

Hahaha that is very funny and very smart...

AHLUNGOR
24-02-2019, 10:51 AM
Yes, for WL: sex first, date later
For normal girl: date first, sex later
The more beautiful the normal girl is the harder for you to date and have sex with her! So the answer is there!

Very true and most pretty girls or hot girls with great bodies know exactly what’s their positions and worth in the dating world !

Riff888
24-02-2019, 12:05 PM
Very true and most pretty girls or hot girls with great bodies know exactly what’s their positions and worth in the dating world !Some of the hottest girls I know seem to have issues dating and finding true love.

I wonder, are most men intimidated by these beautiful women ton the point they are too afraid to approach them?

The only guys that seem to have the courage to approach these beautiful women are Lebanese dudes or over confident ugly but persistent Indian dudes.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

abovetherim
24-02-2019, 09:50 PM
Stay away from WL. Get heartache or headache depending on the type of girl lol.

CunningLinguist
24-02-2019, 09:52 PM
Reasonably good looking chicks that dress slutty never find true love ...
Attractive chicks that dress respectably do!