PDA

View Full Version : Poll Weekend Punts

rockbreaker
16-02-2019, 08:21 PM
Where did you punt today and where are you planning to punt tomorrow?

Let’s see which is the most popular shop for weekend!

superfilo
16-02-2019, 08:33 PM
Was thinking of hitting up Angie's Massage. Is that place still going at Wooloongabba? So many fond memories of when it first opened in Camp Hill

brownwallaby
16-02-2019, 09:00 PM
Was thinking of hitting up Angie's Massage. Is that place still going at Wooloongabba? So many fond memories of when it first opened in Camp Hill

It has been discussed here thoroughly mate. Angie’s is now Zen at KP. And yes the Camp Hill days were so memorable, with eager, fun loving girls who never specified how much to tip

Massaddict
16-02-2019, 10:18 PM
Went to Smile today. Wanted to spend a good while with the ML so booked an hour and a half session. Didn't want to leave as was enjoying the closeness so much.

Might go back again tomorrow.

brownwallaby
16-02-2019, 11:25 PM
No punting this weekend. Already spent $370 on 4 hi quality sessions during the week

Massaddict
17-02-2019, 01:12 AM
No punting this weekend. Already spent $370 on 4 hi quality sessions during the week

Have spent $500 so far this wèek on two 90 minute massages Inc tips and a dinner date with one of the MLs.
Most likely will have another tomorrow as would like a repeat of today's session.

M.A.

brownwallaby
17-02-2019, 02:43 AM
I wish I had more cash to spend. Can’t get enough of these Japanese girls

Gilly90
17-02-2019, 05:03 AM
Japanese are easily the nicest most genuine girls. Koreans generally have a lot more dirty tricks up their sleeve.

Gilly90
17-02-2019, 05:05 AM
I'm hopefully punting today. Depending what I want is where I'll end up.

HST
17-02-2019, 06:51 AM
Is Smile all Japanese girls? No other nationalities?

Massaddict
17-02-2019, 07:40 AM
Is Smile all Japanese girls? No other nationalities?

Yes correct. I can't ever remember any girls other than Japanese at Smile.
If there was it was only once in a blue moon.

M.A.

Massaddict
17-02-2019, 07:58 AM
Japanese are easily the nicest most genuine girls. Koreans generally have a lot more dirty tricks up their sleeve.

Agree 100%. In all my punting have found Japanese girls so friendly, polite and respectful. Also find they are not greedy for money and they make sure you enjoy your massage.

M.A.

ManilaMan
17-02-2019, 08:08 AM
No weekend punting for me. Also attended 4 shops during the week with mixed results. Overall quite good though.

jimmyp
17-02-2019, 10:52 AM

Off topic, but drive past Camp Hill quite a bit, and they have just put up a leased sign for the building that Angie's were in. That's a long time to be empty, but I bet the neighbours were happy!

cekret
17-02-2019, 11:11 AM
Agree 100%. In all my punting have found Japanese girls so friendly, polite and respectful. Also find they are not greedy for money and they make sure you enjoy your massage.

M.A.

M.A. I also agree 100%. Many moons ago I met a Japanese girl at the coast n she introduces me to her ring of friends. Had many great memories of hitting the restaurants, clubs n karaoke bars.

Karaoke bars, they sure know how to have a good time when it's in the realms of their domain! Booked 3 hours n there were plenty of drinking, singing n unexpected surprises!

brownwallaby
18-02-2019, 09:49 AM

Couldn't stand the inner urge, made another visit last night. So it's an additional ($70 + $25) to spoil my little brother. The plan to just have a half hour session didn't work, had to extend it. Luckily it's payday today ....

blake_ly
18-02-2019, 11:04 AM
Made a stop to SDS last week, this is literally the no 'punt' shop though in my experience, always game on, just YMMV type of thing. Saw the Korean E, 2 pineapples, left very happy. E is always very chatty and playful, will be back definitely.

dileridoo
18-02-2019, 01:09 PM
After much anticipation visited SSDS for the first time. Walked in to be greeted by Japanese N***. Thought this looks promising, only asked for half an hour and (maybe unwisely) told her it was my first time to the shop. Half hour concluded with some back pressure released but no testicular pressure released. Will have to give it another go for an hour and I will have been there once before.

rockbreaker
18-02-2019, 04:02 PM
After much anticipation visited SSDS for the first time. Walked in to be greeted by Japanese N***. Thought this looks promising, only asked for half an hour and (maybe unwisely) told her it was my first time to the shop. Half hour concluded with some back pressure released but no testicular pressure released. Will have to give it another go for an hour and I will have been there once before.

Your mention of first visit is the issue. They are concerned of who u exactly are and etc...

ManilaMan
18-02-2019, 04:06 PM
If all you received at this place was a massage, you are doing something very wrong. I'm guessing you are relatively new to this game. I am sure everyone here was nervous when they start. Go back there with a bit more confidence next time. You don't want to waste your time and money pussy footing around. There are SO many shops with even more girls to enjoy!

dileridoo
18-02-2019, 04:32 PM
If all you received at this place was a massage, you are doing something very wrong. I'm guessing you are relatively new to this game. I am sure everyone here was nervous when they start. Go back there with a bit more confidence next time. You don't want to waste your time and money pussy footing around. There are SO many shops with even more girls to enjoy!

I took the pineapples in my pocket and put them to better use at another shop closer to home. Followed the exact same routine except asked for an hour and was presented with more options than I have ever been presented with before. This place is a herb that goes great with lamb.

Do you think it pays to call ahead with SSDS? Or ask for a particular ML?

Cheers

brownwallaby
18-02-2019, 05:29 PM
In my experience it should be OK if you visit a shop for the first time, but you have to give a hint that you’re not new in the game

darkice
18-02-2019, 11:38 PM
Give her legs a bit of a stroke.. Bit of a hint as to what you're really there for :)

Gentleman20
20-02-2019, 07:34 AM
Instead of taking a risk at about $100 why not just go straight to a brothel and ride a sure thing ?

steveba50
20-02-2019, 10:30 AM
I got it in my head to try day spa ( closed as it was 8p ) so went to Mimi up the road a bit further. As other posters have said it wasnt good, i left after 5 mins.

Going to see my regular girl at Bubbs tonight then maybe Banyo on the weekend. I love trying new shops but definately want to finish the week off with a sure thing.

cekret
22-02-2019, 07:40 PM

Bro next time u see her, ask if she eva worked at the Gold Coast? I've been meaning to line up time with her but her schedule just doesn't line up with mine

dileridoo
23-02-2019, 11:49 AM
Well lads, it is that time of the week again (the end of it! 😎). Hoping to improve on my experiences of last weekend (SSDS bombed out, Rosemary 4 stars with a 2.5 star girl). Am based in the Gabba area and have tried probably half the shops reviewed here in the vicinity. Open to recommendations, cheers!

rockbreaker
23-02-2019, 02:36 PM
Well lads, it is that time of the week again (the end of it! 😎). Hoping to improve on my experiences of last weekend (SSDS bombed out, Rosemary 4 stars with a 2.5 star girl). Am based in the Gabba area and have tried probably half the shops reviewed here in the vicinity. Open to recommendations, cheers!

Try Stanley st and you shouldn’t be disappointed.

I suspect the reasons of your punts failed are because the girls thought u r new or under cover police or whatever. When they ask if you have been there before, the answer must be yes and you need find ways to make them believing into it. That assures them u know what you are up to and what you sign up for and what you expect out of it. Don’t wait until the massage to finish and wait for them or u start asking for the extra. Hint her in the conversation as early as possible so you both don’t have to have a wondering mind.

Talk to her. Be interested in her. Chat like a normal conversation and make her laugh and relax. At each step, advance a little bit to test the water, when she does not disapprove you, advance a little bit more. You probably don’t have to do these at those guaranteed shops like Zen at KP, but I would still do it because it makes the session more enjoyable for both ends.

Enjoy your punts and let us know how you go this weekend

Tavs
23-02-2019, 02:55 PM
Another good tip is when you say yes you have been there Look on the forums beforehand for a name or if you cannot find one, go for Amy, Vicki or Sophie. Then when asked you say “yes but not for a few months and I think she was called xxx if I remember correctly.”

theblackhand
23-02-2019, 03:08 PM
Hi guys

A newbie to the forum,

I normally stick to Logan area, but I tried one in coorparoo on Cleveland road, I went on Monday just passed and the one I saw was an 8 name started with L, service was a 10. Today I thought I would try again and again another girl was a 9 and service a 8 her name I can remember Josie.

I can review most shops in Logan just pm me.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

4FoW2
23-02-2019, 06:36 PM
Hi guys

A newbie to the forum,

I normally stick to Logan area, but I tried one in coorparoo on Cleveland road, I went on Monday just passed and the one I saw was an 8 name started with L, service was a 10. Today I thought I would try again and again another girl was a 9 and service a 8 her name I can remember Josie.

I can review most shops in Logan just pm me.

Tried to PM didn't work - sure you can receive????

theblackhand
23-02-2019, 07:21 PM
I don't think I have permission to send or receive pm because I'm new

brownwallaby
23-02-2019, 09:08 PM
No more punting for me this week. Already blown my budget, again ......
5 visits total, incl 3 where doms didn’t have to be used, 1 dud session (uninterested girl tried to cut short my time and I didn’t see any reason to stay so I left early). $305 for massage + $140 for tips. Scary .......

rockbreaker
24-02-2019, 02:09 PM
No more punting for me this week. Already blown my budget, again ......
5 visits total, incl 3 where doms didn’t have to be used, 1 dud session (uninterested girl tried to cut short my time and I didn’t see any reason to stay so I left early). $305 for massage + $140 for tips. Scary .......

How I wish I can punt as often as you are...tasting all the sushi, kimchi, and dumplings....repeatedly! Hahaha

Massaddict
24-02-2019, 02:48 PM
How I wish I can punt as often as you are...tasting all the sushi, kimchi, and dumplings....repeatedly! Hahaha

Where is the best place to taste sushi?

brownwallaby
24-02-2019, 07:41 PM
Had a look at Four Seasons today. They served sushi only, but not the kind that I like so I walked away

tab123
24-02-2019, 08:31 PM
How come? Do they not look fresh?

rockbreaker
24-02-2019, 08:39 PM
Where is the best place to taste sushi?

Plenty of places. I think we have different taste of sushi though. I prefer sashimi, that’s still raw whilst it seems you prefer seasoned sushi. Just guessing. Plenty of seasoned sushi at smile

darkice
24-02-2019, 10:16 PM
you guys are making the big bucks!

4FoW2
24-02-2019, 11:03 PM
I went to ssds today. Pretty jap. Good punt, $100 option.

Shop clean as always. Last 5 punts have all been good. Another different jap and a Korean. High quality girls.

You novice punters above, it’s simple, to signal you’re a player, man up and give their leg a gentle rub early on in the massage. Done deal, watch the rest of your visit improve.

Or when you pay them at the start for the massage, tell them they can have some more later jokingly.
Or when they say something about the massage eg "how is the pressure" I reply with " I didn't come here for the massage!" As PTC says - don't beat around the bush - tell them what you want - if not it only wastes everyone's time.
NI

reddoor
25-02-2019, 12:27 AM
I dont like getting straight into it. 20 mins of nice proper but stimulating massage works wonders i reckon, especially with new girls. Some of them r so good.

brownwallaby
25-02-2019, 01:20 AM
How come? Do they not look fresh?

To quote rockbreaker, they’re seasoned sushi instead of raw sashimi

4FoW2
25-02-2019, 08:05 AM

So they are the fish that John West rejects?

tab123
25-02-2019, 08:29 AM

Argghhh I get it now. Thanks!

Massaddict
25-02-2019, 08:41 AM
Plenty of places. I think we have different taste of sushi though. I prefer sashimi, that’s still raw whilst it seems you prefer seasoned sushi. Just guessing. Plenty of seasoned sushi at smile

3 fresh Sushi just started.

ooshka
26-02-2019, 12:16 PM
Myself, I start on my back. Gauge the expression and either off to the races or firing up the trawler looking for a new salmon patch.

dileridoo
26-02-2019, 07:10 PM
I took the pineapples in my pocket and put them to better use at another shop closer to home. Followed the exact same routine except asked for an hour and was presented with more options than I have ever been presented with before. This place is a herb that goes great with lamb.

Do you think it pays to call ahead with SSDS? Or ask for a particular ML?

Cheers

I had another crack at SSDS on Saturday. Made a 1 hour booking with the youngest Japanese daughter of Ned Stark who looked lovely from behind on their WeChat picture. Hot girl with lovely figure and pleasant to chat with. I layed on the flirt at at about the 45 minute mark we turned over. I was a little concerned about a repeat performance but she pointed to the area and asked would I like to be massaged there, to which I answered “of course!” A happy but not terribly sensual ending was had. I offered to pay for the time I went over, but she politely declined. All in all a very nice experience.

darkice
27-02-2019, 11:59 PM
Myself, I start on my back. Gauge the expression and either off to the races or firing up the trawler looking for a new salmon patch.

Haha this is an interesting one!! Maybe I'll give it a go sometime just for fun

brownwallaby
03-03-2019, 06:37 PM
After doing a couple of weekend visits, the total has not changed much from last week’s: 5 very enjoyable punts, $345 entrance fee + $110 for add-ons

rockbreaker
03-03-2019, 08:13 PM
It has been $0 spent for me few weeks now...🤬
Wish I could get back to the game soon!

brownwallaby
03-03-2019, 09:06 PM
Honestly I admire your self control skill, I wish I had that, sigh .....

brownwallaby
10-03-2019, 05:19 AM
After the Saturday visit to a shop my weekly adventure report can be summarised as: 2 gfe, nonpenetrative sessions ($125 entrance fee + $60 add-ons); 2 horse-riding / K9 sessions ($140 + $75); 1 OK but ultimately forgettable session with a greedy ML, she would fully disrobe only if I paid a certain amount upfront so I had to negotiate, awesome body thou ($70 + $40). Total exp $510

The Professor
10-03-2019, 10:27 AM
After the Saturday visit to a shop my weekly adventure report can be summarised as: 2 gfe, nonpenetrative sessions ($125 entrance fee + $60 add-ons); 2 horse-riding / K9 sessions ($140 + $75); 1 OK but ultimately forgettable session with a greedy ML, she would fully disrobe only if I paid a certain amount upfront so I had to negotiate, awesome body thou ($70 + $40). Total exp $510

I recogn there is a competition going between Mr Wallaby and Mr. MAddict to see who can be the King of RnT of BrisVegas.
God knows where they get the $ to support their habit - hopefully this was not a normal week as $510 x 52 = just over 26k!
But makes interesting reading
I admire your stamina.
Prof

Massaddict
10-03-2019, 11:27 AM
I recogn there is a competition going between Mr Wallaby and Mr. MAddict to see who can be the King of RnT of BrisVegas.
God knows where they get the $ to support their habit - hopefully this was not a normal week as $510 x 52 = just over 26k!
But makes interesting reading
I admire your stamina.
Prof

Na mate . No competition. I just enjoy myself when I feel like it and recently it has been almost daily.

Last year I was in ICU twice and Drs said I am very lucky to be alive. Thus Im making sure I enjoy myself and when they screw the lid on my coffin, I want to be laying there with a smile on my face.

P.S. I always try to make the ML enjoy herself too. Better repeat service then.

brownwallaby
10-03-2019, 11:41 AM
I think soon I’ll have to join some kind of addiction rehabilitation program

Massaddict
10-03-2019, 12:26 PM

Im aiming to be back in Thailand in a couple of months. Will stay for 3 months. Come join me and i can show you round. Living there is so cheap and you get a lot more (everything) for a fraction of cost here.

M.A.

ManilaMan
10-03-2019, 12:32 PM
I’m a little suspicious they are the same person, I agree, interesting reading and hopefully one day I’ll get some good advice from one of them in PMs.

brownwallaby
10-03-2019, 12:50 PM
Im aiming to be back in Thailand in a couple of months. Will stay for 3 months. Come join me and i can show you round. Living there is so cheap and you get a lot more (everything) for a fraction of cost here.

M.A.

Wow, that’s interesting but sadly I can’t join you. I’m not a retiree yet. Have to work my socks off to finance this hobby.
I used to work and live in a SE Asian country for a few years so I know how it feels. I avoided the girls in bars or night clubs, and focussed on uni students and the ladies I met at work

reddoor
10-03-2019, 02:29 PM
http://www.slaa.org.au/
Might be best to let them know your coming so they can put on more staff 😆

Massaddict
10-03-2019, 03:29 PM
Wow, that’s interesting but sadly I can’t join you. I’m not a retiree yet. Have to work my socks off to finance this hobby.
I used to work and live in a SE Asian country for a few years so I know how it feels. I avoided the girls in bars or night clubs, and focussed on uni students and the ladies I met at work

This trip is a trial to see if I can handle retirement. Plan is to retire there so this trip is a test.

I don't drink so don't go to the bars and night clubs. Had lots of fun at the FS massage shops. Let me know if you want some recommendations in Bangkok.

M.A.

brownwallaby
10-03-2019, 04:53 PM
This trip is a trial to see if I can handle retirement. Plan is to retire there so this trip is a test.

I don't drink so don't go to the bars and night clubs. Had lots of fun at the FS massage shops. Let me know if you want some recommendations in Bangkok.

M.A.

cheers mate. We’re on the same page. I’ve given up taking those evil and useless thing called alcoholic beverages many years ago

Homebrew
12-03-2019, 07:31 AM
tried the new one just off Granard road, 4 Douglas street. mooroka girls and a couple of Thai girls.
can get a hair cut (on certain days), waxing, pedicure, and of coarse the good old massa for you, i do good yeah, good massa. with all the usual trimmings & pricing.
worth a shot parking is good and there are at least 3 other shops in walking distance if nothing takes your fancy.

dileridoo
04-05-2019, 04:23 PM
Feeling the itch this weekend... one that is best cured by a hite-flavoured beverage washing down some fresh kimchi. Are there any punters that can sling a recommendation or two my way?

Maddona
04-05-2019, 05:17 PM
SS or SSDS will keep you sorted for Koreans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jid200500
06-05-2019, 05:31 PM
Any hints for finding SSDS blokes? Can someone PM me?