PDA

View Full Version : Asian Star - Cookie AVOID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

beast1u
18-02-2013, 09:10 PM
Haven't had a punt in ages so decided to drop into Yimi's and Asian Star the other night. Both houses were packed with waiting times for rooms, I've never seen them that busy before. Due to lack of time I decided to just go for whatever was available and picked the one with the biggest tits - Cookie. Mind you her tits aren't *that* big...a small C cup, and the rest of her was pretty far average.

No catbath or foreplay, she just put the glove straight on and started the CBJ. She's rough as hell and it actually hurt quite a lot, not erotic at all. I felt teeth and the whole ordeal was just plain bad. After about 20 seconds (no joke) she hopped on and started doing her thing. After about a minute or two of that, she'd say "ah change" and we'd switch to missionary. Once I built up a bit of rythym she'd say "OK cum now". WTF?

The entire time she kept saying how time was nearly up even though we'd only been into it for about 10 minutes (including the shower). I wasn't able to get anywhere cos this bitch just wouldn't stop yammering in my ear about how there wasn't any time left and how I had to cum quickly. I was about ready to just say "fuck this" and walk, but she finished me off with a hj. I paid for half an hour and was out of there in 15, including both showers.

Absolute WORST punt of my life, and that's really saying something. It was so fucking shit and unsatisfying that I was able to go home and jerk off, and that's -never- happened after a punt no matter how bad it was!

A friend of mine also hit this shop while they were busy and he said his girl was very business-like and mechanical. It's obvious that because this shop was busy they didn't give a fuck about service or reputation and just wanted to churn as much money as possible.

I'll go back to independent WL's and ML's if this is the state of FS in Brisbane.

Don't waste your time with Cookie guys, she's downright horrible. You'd have a better time masturbating with a cheese-grater.

FangBanger
19-02-2013, 06:51 PM
Wow! this thread had me laughing and feelin sorry for you at the same time. I normally only go into a shop when they look quiet or if I'm booking a regular and this just made me want to continue the same trend from now on!

levi1980
20-02-2013, 08:09 PM
I think I had a similar experience with cookie too LOL

And to date that was my worst punt too hahahha

it was a few weeks back and i tried to put it far out of memory lol

gpeck80
01-03-2013, 10:00 PM
Anyone had any good experiences at Asian star recently ? I have never been there.

beast1u
02-03-2013, 02:06 PM
Personally I'm never going there ever again, unless I hear about some superstar working. I normally don't blame a shop for the performance of a single girl but Cookie was downright horrible.

BrainSex
02-03-2013, 08:25 PM
Decided to remove a lot of this stuff, really it's not relevant.