PDA

View Full Version : General talk Aussie/European Masseuse

notsogrey
17-02-2019, 03:49 PM
Hi all

I know this this my first post, could not find the intro forum so wasn't really sure where to start. I know there are a lot of massage places around, but have had some very bad experiences at a fair few of them. I am wondering if there are any places that have Australian/European girls.

Tavs
17-02-2019, 05:07 PM
Resolution at Oxley has/d one. Ymmv but I thought she was very cold and unfriendly.

brownwallaby
17-02-2019, 05:37 PM
Hi all

I know this this my first post, could not find the intro forum so wasn't really sure where to start. I know there are a lot of massage places around, but have had some very bad experiences at a fair few of them. I am wondering if there are any places that have Australian/European girls.

Could you specify how bad your experiences were. It sounds unlikely one gets a string of very bad punts just randomly

Garden of Eden in Banjo has a collection of white girls and people are raving about this place. Pam’s shop in East Bris has a Polish (if she’s still there), and you can browse thru this:
https://m.locanto.com.au/goldcoast/ID_2665003857/MASSAGE-GOLD-COAST-REAL-GIRLS-REAL-PHOTOS.html

reddoor
17-02-2019, 05:58 PM
Wow Lara and Ayumi for me. Tks BW, didnt know about this place. I think we need to do a road trip, purely for the benefit of other punters of course. 😉

Crusader
17-02-2019, 08:12 PM
Will be in the GC in a couple of weeks … cant wait!

Yellow Fever
17-02-2019, 09:15 PM
Wow Lara and Ayumi for me. Tks BW, didnt know about this place. I think we need to do a road trip, purely for the benefit of other punters of course. 

Don’t waste your time, or money.....I visited today, and won’t be returning.

After leaving, went down the road to #166 (noticed this place when passing earlier).
Shown to room and handed over money. ML walks in and they’ve done a switcharoo....what was originally young and average, had turned into prehistoric!!!
No way, money back pls, catch ‘ya later.....I’m outta here.

Second week in a row I’ve waste life at Coast shops......never again, ever!!!!

There’s an awesome legit Jap shop, around the corner.......I will never stray again.

Yellow Fever
17-02-2019, 09:22 PM
Isn’t there a white one at Zen?
Met her once, she appeared as miserable as sin.....so I passed and moved on.

reddoor
17-02-2019, 09:49 PM
Don’t waste your time, or money.....I visited today, and won’t be returning.

After leaving, went down the road to #166 (noticed this place when passing earlier).
Shown to room and handed over money. ML walks in and they’ve done a switcharoo....what was originally young and average, had turned into prehistoric!!!
No way, money back pls, catch ‘ya later.....I’m outta here.

Second week in a row I’ve waste life at Coast shops......never again, ever!!!!

There’s an awesome legit Jap shop, around the corner.......I will never stray again.
Bloody hell, thats put a damper on it. Tks for the heads up man.

ManilaMan
18-02-2019, 06:53 AM
166 definitely has its oldies. There are some reasonable MLs there though and for an all up cost of $50 for half an hour it’s not a bad option if you are low on funds.

The link BW posted above is also very good value for money if you get the right ML. There are definitely some bohemiths there so you need to time it right. The good thing is the pics are real so just find the one you like and just call to make a booking.

redsmittyjohnson
18-02-2019, 07:16 AM
Resolution at Oxley has/d one. Ymmv but I thought she was very cold and unfriendly.

Hey bro, where is this place? Never heard of Resolution in Oxley

Massaddict
18-02-2019, 08:32 AM

Agree. Tried this place twice approx 18 months ago and got very cold responses. I got the impression they were more interested in the beauty side of the business. Not been back.

There is a shop in the arcade at Corinda on left hand side just before the railway underpass. Two older MLs but you get looked after well. It has been a little while since I last visited the place though.

Maybe time for a revisit.

M.A.

reddoor
18-02-2019, 10:11 AM
Agree. Tried this place twice approx 18 months ago and got very cold responses. I got the impression they were more interested in the beauty side of the business. Not been back.

There is a shop in the arcade at Corinda on left hand side just before the railway underpass. Two older MLs but you get looked after well. It has been a little while since I last visited the place though.

Maybe time for a revisit.

M.A.
Oh yeah, Corinda.
.... .... your on my mind,
The folks r goin' and the place will b mine,
.... .... gonna b with u oo oo,
And this is what im gonna do,
Im gonna give my balls to u oo oo oo oo.

notsogrey
19-02-2019, 07:42 PM
Could you specify how bad your experiences were. It sounds unlikely one gets a string of very bad punts just randomly

Garden of Eden in Banjo has a collection of white girls and people are raving about this place. Pam’s shop in East Bris has a Polish (if she’s still there), and you can browse thru this:
https://m.locanto.com.au/goldcoast/ID_2665003857/MASSAGE-GOLD-COAST-REAL-GIRLS-REAL-PHOTOS.html

I've had the good old bait and switch, even at parlours. One of the worst experiences was the girl who did the massage one handed whilst her other hand was on her hip. Almost felt as if she believed she was doing me a favour and that why couldn't I just pay the money and not get the massage. One instance, as soon as I entered the room, the ML only seemed to care about money so she straight away started selling off extras at extortionate prices. When I questioned the prices, she got upset with me and told me to go find a proper woman if I cared about service so i promptly left.

Gold Coast is a bit of a trek for me, particularly seeing as some of the others have not had much luck. Heard good things about GoE. They apparently are booked up a day in advance when I contacted them.

skool
19-02-2019, 08:36 PM
The one at the link BW shared, was one of my favs. Never returned unsatisfied from that shop. But, it’s bit hit n miss these days. Few of my fav girls left that place and the new ones wanna make more n more money in a less time. Whatever I used to get for $50 is now an achievement after spending 5-10 mins and using whole fking experience of negotiating with ML. But still cheaper than Bris, only if no traffic on a trip.. :D