PDA

View Full Version : Blacktown 8 Emma - busty MILF with nice shaved pussy.

Brothelcreeper
17-02-2019, 09:44 PM
Thought I would try somewhere new today so I rode my motorbike to beautiful Blacktown and popped into 8 Carnegie. I have been here before many years ago.

Saw a lineup of 4 girls and chose Emma as she has big tits, a nice smile, thickset body and it turns out that she is also super friendly and sexy. Paid $140 for one hour which pissed me off as their website says $130 so I advised them to update it. The receptionist looked shocked that I would raise it and shrugged her shoulders. Normal brothel couldn't give a shit response so long as I have got your money mate.

Into the room which is dark with a big heart shaped mirror on the ceiling, showered and Emma joined me, played with my cock and was deep kissing me with tongues in the shower so we got off to a good start. Nice body and tits.

On the bed and I sit up against the headboard and Emma gives me a nice bbbj for a few minutes as I play with her swaying natural D cups. They are mumsy and sexy just like Emma and I wriggle underneath her, get her to drop those wobbly melons in my face and suck away. I have a good erection and Emma lowers her wet pussy straight onto my dick, no lube needed and slow fucks me in cowgirl as we kiss. This girl is good.

Fucking Emma was awesome. She is a sexy GFE type of girl. The highlight was doggie. She has a chunky firm arse and I fucked her first in traditional doggie but then I kneeled on the bed, erection in the air and she lowered herself down onto my cock, bounced up and down as I squeezed her tits and she turned her head around and DFK'd me. Wonderful.

DATY with Emma was great. She is super orgasmic and rose to 3 strong orgasms in the hour that we spent together. Her pussy is fully lasered and silky soft and I loved licking her and feeling her juices running down my face.

To finish off I deep fucked her in mish as I deep kissed her and played and sucked her big wobbly breasts until I was ready to cum. I pulled out of her wet pussy at the last minutes and sprayed a good shower of sperm all over her stomach. Rubbed it all in until it was a white sticky mess then had a nice cuddle and a chat with this wonderful, warm, sexy woman in my arms.

Emma is worth a punt if you like women in their 40's. She is a sexy housewife type who would willingly cook you a nice Chinese dinner as you come home from a hard days work, take off your shoes, put on your slippers, give you a kiss and tell you how much she loves you.

Nice work.

AHLUNGOR
18-02-2019, 09:10 AM
Nice review BC! I probably would have picked the same busty and thick booty milf too........ haha

Can you please just at some point during your review also add when the Dom was applied ? Just from my reading, it sounds like you went B.B. all the way ?

Just wondering , and not that it matters one bit......... lol

Cheers

Lookoutfool
26-02-2019, 11:34 PM
Thought I would try somewhere new today so I rode my motorbike to beautiful Blacktown and popped into 8 Carnegie. I have been here before many years ago.

Saw a lineup of 4 girls and chose Emma as she has big tits, a nice smile, thickset body and it turns out that she is also super friendly and sexy. Paid $140 for one hour which pissed me off as their website says $130 so I advised them to update it. The receptionist looked shocked that I would raise it and shrugged her shoulders. Normal brothel couldn't give a shit response so long as I have got your money mate.

Into the room which is dark with a big heart shaped mirror on the ceiling, showered and Emma joined me, played with my cock and was deep kissing me with tongues in the shower so we got off to a good start. Nice body and tits.

On the bed and I sit up against the headboard and Emma gives me a nice bbbj for a few minutes as I play with her swaying natural D cups. They are mumsy and sexy just like Emma and I wriggle underneath her, get her to drop those wobbly melons in my face and suck away. I have a good erection and Emma lowers her wet pussy straight onto my dick, no lube needed and slow fucks me in cowgirl as we kiss. This girl is good.

Fucking Emma was awesome. She is a sexy GFE type of girl. The highlight was doggie. She has a chunky firm arse and I fucked her first in traditional doggie but then I kneeled on the bed, erection in the air and she lowered herself down onto my cock, bounced up and down as I squeezed her tits and she turned her head around and DFK'd me. Wonderful.

DATY with Emma was great. She is super orgasmic and rose to 3 strong orgasms in the hour that we spent together. Her pussy is fully lasered and silky soft and I loved licking her and feeling her juices running down my face.

To finish off I deep fucked her in mish as I deep kissed her and played and sucked her big wobbly breasts until I was ready to cum. I pulled out of her wet pussy at the last minutes and sprayed a good shower of sperm all over her stomach. Rubbed it all in until it was a white sticky mess then had a nice cuddle and a chat with this wonderful, warm, sexy woman in my arms.

Emma is worth a punt if you like women in their 40's. She is a sexy housewife type who would willingly cook you a nice Chinese dinner as you come home from a hard days work, take off your shoes, put on your slippers, give you a kiss and tell you how much she loves you.

Nice work.

Nice review!

Do you know what day’s she works?
And thos session was covered or bb?

Cheers

f6tornado
28-02-2019, 12:28 AM
Easy to pick up milfs and fat chicks at the RSL club. More interested in gorgeous, out of my reach young babes like the ones in abundant supply at Ginza, 5 Star and some other Surry Hills shops. Sydney is a punter's paradise.

optimusprime
28-02-2019, 01:55 AM
What motorbike Do you ride, man?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

ManilaMan
28-02-2019, 09:21 AM
Can someone send me some PM's on where to go in Sydney. Fist punt this weekend down there for me.

Massaddict
16-05-2019, 11:10 AM
Can someone send me some PM's on where to go in Sydney. Fist punt this weekend down there for me.

If you are out west then Blacktown 8, Blacktown 18, or Blacktown 40.

Enjoy as have had good time at these. $60 for half hour FS.

Check out their websites.

M.A.