PDA

View Full Version : General talk *** WARNING TO BLOKE WHO MOVED FROM NZ/MELBOURNE TO SYDNEY - FUNNY STORY ON KYLE JACKIE O SHOW***

petergriffin
20-02-2019, 09:44 AM
Today I heard on radio on Kyle and Jackie o show that a girl called their station asking for advice about her husband/partner. They moved from NZ/Melbourne to Sydney and things are going well till recently she found out her partner have been visiting a massage joint in China town regularly paying $80-$160 each time, it seems he runs his business and the girl help does his books keeping and found the charges from that massage joint. Maybe (maybe) he pays for "extra" as well as massage, of course no one knows if he did but it's most likely he did.

Some callers gave advices:

- first caller (a girl) said she needs to spice it up with the partner so he won't need to visit the massage parlour, which Kyle said that wouldn't work (apparently Kyle knows), and that it has nothing to do with the girl's issue. Kyle said it's hard to explain, jerking off at home gets boring (true). Well it's because it's also variety, habit, relief, things you can't get at home etc.
- another dude called, he said he goes to acupuncture place for 10 years and never been to a massage shop, so she just needs to confront her partner.
- another caller: leave him, she got into same situation and it just got worse over time, starting with occasional brothel visits then further datings, advertising himself etc
- another caller (male): it's like paying for a taxi, it's a business transaction, no emotional attachment so she shouldn't need to worry about it. Which some disagreed some agreed.

The girl eventually said she would need to ask her partner about it. And Kyle warned on the air, if you are that man, be prepared to come up with a story.

I bet the guy is also on this forum, at least reading.

The real advice come from the real punters. Anyone?

kaos
22-02-2019, 08:12 AM
Today I heard on radio on Kyle and Jackie o show that a girl called their station asking for advice about her husband/partner. They moved from NZ/Melbourne to Sydney and things are going well till recently she found out her partner have been visiting a massage joint in China town regularly paying $80-$160 each time, it seems he runs his business and the girl help does his books keeping and found the charges from that massage joint. Maybe (maybe) he pays for "extra" as well as massage, of course no one knows if he did but it's most likely he did.

Some callers gave advices:

- first caller (a girl) said she needs to spice it up with the partner so he won't need to visit the massage parlour, which Kyle said that wouldn't work (apparently Kyle knows), and that it has nothing to do with the girl's issue. Kyle said it's hard to explain, jerking off at home gets boring (true). Well it's because it's also variety, habit, relief, things you can't get at home etc.
- another dude called, he said he goes to acupuncture place for 10 years and never been to a massage shop, so she just needs to confront her partner.
- another caller: leave him, she got into same situation and it just got worse over time, starting with occasional brothel visits then further datings, advertising himself etc
- another caller (male): it's like paying for a taxi, it's a business transaction, no emotional attachment so she shouldn't need to worry about it. Which some disagreed some agreed.

The girl eventually said she would need to ask her partner about it. And Kyle warned on the air, if you are that man, be prepared to come up with a story.

I bet the guy is also on this forum, at least reading.

The real advice come from the real punters. Anyone?

Physio for stress relief 😁

AHLUNGOR
22-02-2019, 09:13 AM
Cash is King! why use card ? especially a company card where the Mrs has full access. Silly guy he was asking for trouble !!

BlackToad
22-02-2019, 10:39 AM
Cash is King! why use card ? especially a company card where the Mrs has full access. Silly guy he was asking for trouble !!

Yeah, the guy is an amateur punter. If he read this forum he would know to use cash only and don’t charge it to your company where your wife is the bookkeeper (WTF), that’s asking to be caught.

Momoe
22-02-2019, 10:51 AM
Well, he may or may not be punting. Lots of legit massage places around there too with similar price points

Climax598
22-02-2019, 12:24 PM
Yep. Getting his ass kick. With cash big brother don't even know. With credit card you bank managers know all your activity.

mcjesus
22-02-2019, 12:31 PM
transfer all your money and equity. NOW!

rockbreaker
22-02-2019, 01:24 PM
He probably tried to claim it as business expenses! Lol

vinegarstroke
22-02-2019, 05:45 PM
Good point Bro. Lol alright.

hornedone
22-02-2019, 09:12 PM
Was Kyle ever banging Jacky-o?

CunningLinguist
23-02-2019, 12:18 AM
Was Kyle ever banging Jacky-o?

Nope, she is single now though ...

xboyx
23-02-2019, 01:30 AM
Yep. Getting his ass kick. With cash big brother don't even know. With credit card you bank managers know all your activity.

why would bank manager look at your card charges? are there not privacy for card owners? and they have hundreds of clients, why would they bother looking at your spending?
not that I'm questioning your credibility, I'm spending punts on my card too.

petergriffin
23-02-2019, 01:33 AM
Well, he may or may not be punting. Lots of legit massage places around there too with similar price points

it's a massage shop in chinatown, everyone on that station knew that he wasn't going to legit massage. and I don't think he bother going to legit massage that often. if it's in westfield or martin place, then it'd be different stories

studsg
23-02-2019, 11:18 AM
why would bank manager look at your card charges? are there not privacy for card owners? and they have hundreds of clients, why would they bother looking at your spending?
not that I'm questioning your credibility, I'm spending punts on my card too.You will be surprised at how many people who has access to your private details.

Not just the bank manager. Any person who works in a bank branch has access to your bank account, personal details and what you spend on, just a matter whether they bother to look.

Same deal as anyone who works in the clinic or medical industry has access to all your personal details and medical record if you have a MyHealth record.

So pray you dun have a falling out with one of these people or some stalker who works at these places [emoji54]

Riff888
23-02-2019, 11:38 AM
You will be surprised at how many people who has access to your private details.

Not just the bank manager. Any person who works in a bank branch has access to your bank account, personal details and what you spend on, just a matter whether they bother to look.

Same deal as anyone who works in the clinic or medical industry has access to all your personal details and medical record if you have a MyHealth record.

So pray you dun have a falling out with one of these people or some stalker who works at these places [emoji54]The age of big data and machine learning is here.

Do a search for something then see ads in Facebook.

Use your credit card at Flight Centre and get an SMS from your bank offering you travel insurance.

Banks use pay per click advertising on Google, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Also buy services from these companies to sell products are services.

They don't care if you visit a brothel or massage shop. They only text mine key words of interest if they want to sell something.

But, the government or police have access to all this from all banks, especially when this open banking platform comes into effect.

There is even talk of going completely cashless in a few years. You'll have to BeemIt to your favorite private WL.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

cuteguy
23-02-2019, 02:49 PM
Brothels have ATMs on their premises and many customers use them when they realise they have no cash in their wallets. In a world where bank and credit card records can be requested by various authorities, it might not be advisable to use your cards when punting. Cash is definitely the best option here.

Climax598
23-02-2019, 03:51 PM
With credit card do you pay 10% extra on your punt. At 278 I book always told to bring cash.

chrislee1981
23-02-2019, 11:24 PM
Most place will ask for cash

bdjc
24-02-2019, 01:21 AM
There is even talk of going completely cashless in a few years. You'll have to BeemIt to your favorite private ML

It's just self-serving talk from payment businesses and their cronies in gov.

check out this news from last week:
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/20/business/cashless-payments.html

seems there are sensible folks in gov who listen to the needs of voters rather than tech elites bent on taking over the world.

just to be clear, most of the time i pay with my credit card or use bpay, they are convenient, efficient and useful. but if the biggest jerk in town dares to take away people's right to use cash, i'm sure the masses will kick him out.

speaking of beamit, i'd never bother with it.
in fact, i've never made a single payment on my phone. linking an app to my credit card? no way.

Riff888
24-02-2019, 02:31 AM
It's just self-serving talk from payment businesses and their cronies in gov.

check out this news from last week:
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/20/business/cashless-payments.html

seems there are sensible folks in gov who listen to the needs of voters rather than tech elites bent on taking over the world.

just to be clear, most of the time i pay with my credit card or use bpay, they are convenient, efficient and useful. but if the biggest jerk in town dares to take away people's right to use cash, i'm sure the masses will kick him out.

speaking of beamit, i'd never bother with it.
in fact, i've never made a single payment on my phone. linking an app to my credit card? no way.BeemIt and Google Pay is great, I use it all the time.

The Australian government is set to gain an additional $5b in tax revenue from the black economy by going cashless. Isn't that what voters want? Less crime and fraud.

We had a presentation on it. Basically the government will recall $100 dollar bills as the first phase. They will set a date to deposit any $100 dollar bill into your bank account.

They tried the same thing in India with all their currency.

Here's an article from Australia.

https://www.afr.com/news/economy/how-to-make-australia-cashless-by-2020-20180111-h0gngw

studsg
24-02-2019, 03:45 PM
If the Australian govt is serious about combating fraud. 1st thing to do is to ban Bitcoins here. See the recent case of the drug dealer who sent his drugs via auspost and collected via Bitcoins millions of dollars in Bitcoins there.

Same deal with how Russia and Iran are bypassing all the US and EU sanctions. Use Bitcoins.

Point is, dumping cash and going digital doesn't necessary work in favour of the Govt. I know many ppl who has money overseas and use online payment services not registered in AU for transactions. Aus Govt can't see any of those transactions anyways.

Riff888
24-02-2019, 09:01 PM
If this will ever happen in Australia is yet to be seen.

I will believe it when I see it.

A new government will always change things, like my bloody retirement age keeps on going up.

China is actually leading the way in terms of cashless transactions. No one even uses cards anymore, it's all WeChat or Alipay QR codes.

I only carry cash on me if I'm going to punt myself. I also transferred funds into a private girls account directly.

rockbreaker
24-02-2019, 09:28 PM
I wonder how do the people in China pay for the punting now....can’t imagine if they pay via mobile.....it is asking for trouble!

CunningLinguist
24-02-2019, 09:50 PM
I wonder how do the people in China pay for the punting now....can’t imagine if they pay via mobile.....it is asking for trouble!

That will affect their social credit ranking :)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_Credit_System

Riff888
24-02-2019, 10:48 PM
That will affect their social credit ranking :)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_Credit_SystemThat is pretty scary, I can't believe this is happening in my lifetime.

This is like something from the TV series Black Mirror.

CunningLinguist
25-02-2019, 07:59 AM
Maybe the only good thing that will come of it is that we get more Chinese WLs conming to oz to escape ...

studsg
25-02-2019, 09:19 AM
Lol... The name social credit system just sounds scary. But does nothing more than the similar credit rating that we have in Aus. You lose rating for not paying your bills.

Problem in China is they didn't have a credit rating system before. So they couldn't issue credit cards since there is no credit rating. The credit card system there is like a debit card. You have to place money in the bank linked to your credit card to deduct from.

Anyways. Back to point. Using WePay or AliPay are all linked to a bank account,, thus totally traceable. But for punting isn't necessary so bad as long as the receipient has a legit name. Like Pyrmont Lunch Restaurant... So you can say they didn't do split bills and you offered to front the payments 1st [emoji1787]

AHLUNGOR
25-02-2019, 11:31 AM
Lol... The name social credit system just sounds scary. But does nothing more than the similar credit rating that we have in Aus. You lose rating for not paying your bills.

Problem in China is they didn't have a credit rating system before. So they couldn't issue credit cards since there is no credit rating. The credit card system there is like a debit card. You have to place money in the bank linked to your credit card to deduct from.

Anyways. Back to point. Using WePay or AliPay are all linked to a bank account,, thus totally traceable. But for punting isn't necessary so bad as long as the receipient has a legit name. Like Pyrmont Lunch Restaurant... So you can say they didn't do split bills and you offered to front the payments 1st [emoji1787]

Most of the more discreet shops who accepts cc for payment usually have a rather generic trading name such as ABC trading P/L which will appear on your statement and you should be able to easily make things up to get that covered?

CunningLinguist
25-02-2019, 10:33 PM
Lol... The name social credit system just sounds scary. But does nothing more than the similar credit rating that we have in Aus. You lose rating for not paying your bills. [emoji1787]

Err dude, in China a bad rating will affect where you can live, travel, and what school your kids can go to amongst other things. You need to do more reading before you make a statement like that dude ....

wilisno
25-02-2019, 10:42 PM
Talking about money and cashless society makes me think of this jokes, I apologise it might be irrelevant, and it’s written in Chinese and hard to translate to retain its humour : ;) ;) ;)

老詞新解: ������
現代老年人的生活這樣:
1.日子好了,天天活得像過年一樣,叫做:度日如年。
2.上街不用拿鈔票了,用手機掃一下就行,叫做: 身無分文。
3.每個月有退休金按時進銀行存褶,叫做:坐以待幣。
4.都住在水泥结構的樓房,叫做:屋無片瓦。
5.退休得閒了到處旅遊,叫做:居無定所,東奔西走。

studsg
26-02-2019, 08:54 AM
Err dude, in China a bad rating will affect where you can live, travel, and what school your kids can go to amongst other things. You need to do more reading before you make a statement like that dude ....Dude. I'm not referring to any online material cos I'm talking about the experience of my relatives and friends actually in China.

Contrary to popular belief. China is as capitalist as they come.

You can stay anywhere you want as long as you can afford it. You want a nice apartment in a nice area. Know the right people, give the right red packets. You get to even pick the unit before it gets launched.

Same deal with schools. You want to get into a good school. Make sure you can afford the amount in red packets. You want the teacher to look after your child. Make sure the teacher get their red packet.

AHLUNGOR
26-02-2019, 09:17 AM
Talking about money and cashless society makes me think of this jokes, I apologise it might be irrelevant, and it’s written in Chinese and hard to translate to retain its humour : ;) ;) ;)

老詞新解: ������
現代老年人的生活這樣:
1.日子好了,天天活得像過年一樣,叫做:度日如年。
2.上街不用拿鈔票了,用手機掃一下就行,叫做: 身無分文。
3.每個月有退休金按時進銀行存褶,叫做:坐以待幣。
4.都住在水泥结構的樓房,叫做:屋無片瓦。
5.退休得閒了到處旅遊,叫做:居無定所,東奔西走。

Nice one Bro Wil !

Thanks for sharing !

In Hong Kong we call that : 日求兩餐,夜求一dook!

Sorry , can’t remember how to write that word ! Help ?