PDA

View Full Version : went for a Smile but ended up glum

4FoW2
24-02-2019, 11:10 PM
Went for a punt at what I thought was Smile Greenslopes.
Walked in shop near laneway. Cute slightly chubby girl greeted me - didn't seem too happy - sorry I am not Brad Pitt but then again I am not the hunchback either.
Did my trial 30 min - no TT, no conversation, took me about 10 mins to make up my mind.
I think the true Smile was a few doors up.

Trial punt at Kingston Rd Thai place - LB was only available but saw cute little spinner. Great smile size 6 - you could pick her up with 1 finger. lol
NI

Massaddict
24-02-2019, 11:42 PM
I always go to the Springwwod branch. More of a selection and seems the best are there.

reddoor
25-02-2019, 12:36 AM
Walked in shop near laneway. Cute slightly chubby girl greeted me - didn't seem too happy - sorry I am not Brad Pitt but then again I am not the hunchback either.
Did my trial 30 min - no TT, no conversation, took me about 10 mins to make up my mind.

Trial punt at Kingston Rd Thai place - LB was only available but saw cute little spinner. Great smile size 6 - you could pick her up with 1 finger. lol
NI
Was the size 6 a Thai girl mate?

brownwallaby
25-02-2019, 01:36 AM

NI

The Smile one has Naturopathy sign. The one you went into is the sister shop of Amazing Therapy

Homebrew
25-02-2019, 06:56 AM

NI

yes, smile at greenslopes did not open yesterday. went there for a look but closed, messaged and was told will look into it, but never heard back.

4FoW2
25-02-2019, 08:09 AM
Yep - from a quick passing glance Thai. Seemed smiley and happy. Not sure whats on offer from her though.

rockbreaker
25-02-2019, 02:02 PM
Smile is always terrible with their response and booking. They need to step up on this, if they want to keep the business going and girls occupied. I reckon they lose many business due to their slow response.

The sister shop of amazing, at the same block, has a lot of hot dumpling, seasoned sushi and spicy pad Thai. I am surprised people don’t like the foods there...

Maddona
25-02-2019, 03:37 PM
Yeah I gave up I. Smile a whole back. Too many dramas and inconsistent service. Happy to be proved wrong with some suggestions.

Yes amazing sister shop is fun. Had a great session with the young mamasan “L” there once. What a beautiful girl. Best eyes on the Southside :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ococpunt
25-02-2019, 04:20 PM
Smile is always terrible with their response and booking. They need to step up on this, if they want to keep the business going and girls occupied. I reckon they lose many business due to their slow response.

The sister shop of amazing, at the same block, has a lot of hot dumpling, seasoned sushi and spicy pad Thai. I am surprised people don’t like the foods there...

same problem with amazing, girls asking too much and provide very little...

had a session at smile the other day, young girl S, was only offered a hand roll without sashimi, disappointed for the third time in 6 months, might just be me? would love some recommendations...

greg11
25-02-2019, 07:15 PM
I agree with the comments about smiles booking system and I am usually one of their biggest advocates. It can be frustrating.

Kowabunga
25-02-2019, 08:35 PM
I've been to Smiles at Greenslopes twice. First time I booked. First time only one ML on, which meant waiting till she finished with prior customer.
Door was open and there was a sign on the counter saying ... away till ... "a time", which was when I booked.
ML did pop out to say hello.
I waited. When my booked time came up ... I was in.

Second time. No booking but went in as door was open.
Again only one ML on. She popped out to say, ready in 30mins.
Understaffing appears to be an issue at this shop.
But girls seem good.

ococpunt
26-02-2019, 06:25 PM
I've been to Smiles at Greenslopes twice. First time I booked. First time only one ML on, which meant waiting till she finished with prior customer.
Door was open and there was a sign on the counter saying ... away till ... "a time", which was when I booked.
ML did pop out to say hello.
I waited. When my booked time came up ... I was in.

Second time. No booking but went in as door was open.
Again only one ML on. She popped out to say, ready in 30mins.
Understaffing appears to be an issue at this shop.
But girls seem good.

try their springwood shop, recently always having 4-6MLs working daily, but always means hit and miss there...

ManilaMan
27-02-2019, 06:59 AM
I stopped by the Springwood shop yesterday. 5 girls on. Had a great time. For those new to this game, unlike other shops, the girls here won’t always ask if you want anything more so you may have to instigate yourself. The girl I got was probably a 7/10 but there were two others I saw that were 8.5-9/10. As I was leaving I was told to come prepared next time. Looking forward to revisiting soon.

riversite15
02-03-2019, 09:54 PM
I stopped by the Springwood shop yesterday. 5 girls on. Had a great time. For those new to this game, unlike other shops, the girls here won’t always ask if you want anything more so you may have to instigate yourself. The girl I got was probably a 7/10 but there were two others I saw that were 8.5-9/10. As I was leaving I was told to come prepared next time. Looking forward to revisiting soon.

oh wow, I remember coming in on a Sunday afternoon, without booking, to find the waiting area all empty with just shoes lying around. Never came to the shop again since then but I should try it some day. How do you normally find the service of the MLs here?

Yellow Fever
03-03-2019, 04:03 PM

Against my better judgement, went there yesterday arvo (Saturday) to see what all the noise is about.
2 blokes sitting on the couch waiting......ONE girl working!!!
Dirty stinking shop with no staff, same as the sister shop at Greenslopes.
Nothing ever changes at this shit hole.....i reckon all the noise is BS!!!

newbiejones
03-03-2019, 06:45 PM
Those 2 blokes must be desperate!. There are so many other shops around.

theblackhand
03-03-2019, 06:49 PM
I also went last week and it was shut,

I'll stick to my Saturday spot,

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

joh
05-03-2019, 10:25 PM
I also went last week and it was shut,

I'll stick to my Saturday spot,

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

I've found that the greenslopes one only has one girl on and it's only open from 12 and shuts at around 5pm. What time did you visit?

blake_ly
13-03-2019, 09:06 PM
I think the management for here is really just letting it go.. Smile, the sister shop in Greenslopes, the house in Robertson and the apartment in GC had a very good run for a while, was definitely on my top 3 for the southside a couple of years back that i frequently fortnightly or more. But last few times over the course of 6 to 8 months has been quite bad, lack of girls, lack of enthusiasms, lack of training (imo). Time to step up or step out.