PDA

View Full Version : LMH

Fixer
25-02-2019, 08:25 PM
Very consistent from this shop as usual.

Turned up on a whim without a booking, and I was greeted kindly and asked if I could wait 10 minutes, which was fine by me. Was shown to a couch in a waiting area that was fairly exposed, and had direct line of sight to the entrance and also one of the rooms. Felt a bit awkward when I accidentally locked eyes with old mate who had walked out in a towel headed for the shower, but otherwise a nice attempt at hospitality...

Once the room was ready I walked in to find a beautiful Spanish girl, S****** who’s Hips Don’t Lie already in there waiting - nice change to usual process. Paid for 30, and was enjoying an actual very nice massage when the TT began on cue, before the usual check of the menu. $50-$70-$100 was offered, I took option 3 and was glad I did. Great body, chatty and nice, good technique and excellent finish.

If you’re keen on this persuasion then I highly recommend. Works Monday and Saturday and seems genuinely very nice and interested.

Looks: 8.5/10
VFM: 7/10
WIR: Yes

riversite15
02-03-2019, 09:48 PM
Is this the shop set up by ex SSDS ML?

Fixer
04-03-2019, 07:40 PM
I’m not sure who set it up tbh, I thought it was a bloke. The current owner has been there about 18 months now. More varied nationalities since she took over...

reddoor
04-03-2019, 09:17 PM
Is this the shop set up by ex SSDS ML?
Yes, went south for her i think. She was stunning too.

riversite15
05-03-2019, 09:23 PM
Yes, went south for her i think. She was stunning too.

oh yea, she's one of my favourite during the days at SSDS. Is she not around anymore? Would definitely be keen for another session with her...