ilovefs
19-02-2013, 07:36 AM
Person's Name : Ivy

Establishment : 64 Alexander Taren Point

Date of Visit : 6th Feb 2012

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :64 Alexander Avenue, Taren Point

Hours of Business : 10am untill late

Rates : $150/hour

Size/shape : Size 8 I suppose, nice boobs, B or C I guess.

Nationality or Ethnicity : China

Services Provided : BBBJ, Kissing (not much), FS, DATY, tit fuck, quick orgasm!

Value for money/recommend? : Indeed

Thought I'd do something different and head to 64 for a punt. Ha Ha.

Walked in, Sophie suggested I see Ivy after she finishes a short time job that she is about to start. I say ok and she 'shows' me Ivy. She looks good enough for me (but what isn't???). I ask how long will she be, she says 20min.

30min later (Sophie still bullshits me with time, its deeply entrenched in her culture, and I'm not impressed) Ivy is available and leads me to the room.

She seems quite friendly, quite sexy, not a little girl, but nice curves without being fat.

After a shower I sit on the bed and there is a tiny bit of kissing, but that's it. I had Listerined prior so I knew there was no issue there, seems 64 don't have too many kissers these days.

She removes her undies and is in doggy style near my face so I do what any pussy lover does and I eat her pussy. The angle is too difficult so I ask her to lay down on her back.

She does and I eat her for a while which she enjoys but I don't think she is going to cum, and I need to, so its my turn.

Unfortunately I was not feeling confident, my little friend did not seem interested today. He was sleepy even in the shower when I cleaned him well, and he hadn't raised and eye since I had started. Thought this would not happen.

She started a not bad BBBJ which took about 5 min before I was hard. I was not liking the chances I would stay hard enough to fuck her.

She worked her way up my body and did what not a lot of girls actually seem to do, she rubbed my cock between her tits. She did this for a while and holy crap, I had to ask her to stop or I was going to cum! I have never cum from a tit fuck, I have trouble from sex half the time and even rare from a BBBJ, so this was not expected.

I decided I had better try intercourse, so she put on the dom with her mouth and I fucked her in mish. I was still so close from the titty fuck I just couldn't hold on. I wanted to, but I just had to keep going and I erupted deep inside her pussy.

This all took about 20 min.

Not sure why I wasn't overly hard today, but it happened to work because she stimulated me for long enough. I find when I'm not confident of a hard one, it will still work but the stimulation needs to be physical and constant from the girl, hence why I didn't get hard during the shower, the expectation, the daty etc.

Over all it was an enjoyable punt and Ivy, although seems quite young to me, really knows what she is doing. A real professional.

jimmyk
20-02-2013, 01:13 PM
Great review ilovefs, great to read your fantastic reviews once again! Ivy sounds like a real crackerjacker! Great spanish work! who doesnt like a little spanish.

the wizard
20-02-2013, 01:23 PM
Great review ilovefs, great to read your fantastic reviews once again! Ivy sounds like a real crackerjacker! Great spanish work! who doesnt like a little spanish.
por favour ?

Thanks for your report

sf108
25-02-2013, 08:59 PM
Great report. I too sometimes get the jitters when going to a FS shop...the performance anxiety sometimes can kill it even if the WL is 10/10.