Establishment : Private

Date of Visit : Mid Feb 2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :

Phone : 0424 975 242

Hours of Business :10am - late

Rates : $135/hr

Size/shape : Size 6

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwan but grew up in Japan

Services Provided : BBBJ, LFK,DFK, sex (condom)

Value for money/recommend? : very good value high recommendation

My experience

I actually do not think YMMV with this kettle champion.. rather than blow by blow I will do a pros and cons from my POV;
P)Appointment easy and hassle free
P)the girl I ended up seeing is the one from the photo...
P)this girl kisses happily and believe me i wanted to kiss her.
C)The first Gil I saw was not the advertised one.. not much wrong with her and truth be told after reading about price reduction offers when called out on girl being different from ad, that’s what I was going for until the ring in called me a cunt in a foreign language (C)
P)and called out 2 girl 2 girl.. that’s when Sophie first came in... flat stomach inflated chest big smile and into dfk... sorry LFK
C) showered alone
Post shower she played with me till I got hard
P) she whispered now I will suck your cock
C) extra 50 no condom
P or C) settles at 30
P) great blowjob for a decent time then I returned the favour on her hairy pussy which she promised she would shave
P) juices flowed I moved up and kissed her she applied the dom did mush in a few angles before turning her over and pounding that fantastic bum ( not anal)
All in all one of the prettiest girls with a great attitude and will be returning..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sentinel54
27-02-2019, 09:18 AM
I will never understand why they try this. If the first girl was fine then why not advertise the choice or advertise separately?

LookingForTheOne
27-02-2019, 11:09 AM
I just messaged them about prices and the response was $250/hr

doubles
27-02-2019, 03:49 PM
Yeah $135 sounds too good to be true. Wher did you find the ad?

chrislee1981
27-02-2019, 09:24 PM
Do they hv a wechat account?

LookingForTheOne
28-02-2019, 04:57 PM
I dont know if they have wechat. I always google the phone number and this normally brings up hits.

spitzer
01-03-2019, 01:50 AM
I will never understand why they try this. If the first girl was fine then why not advertise the choice or advertise separately?
them
I know at least the first girl was. Above average in the fake photo replacement arena .. as I said I would have done her but I will say I got the vibe of service indifference, it was a hint but enough to derail a punt.

spitzer
01-03-2019, 01:53 AM
Apologies to all , I can’t even begin to explain how I put $135/hour into the review the correct accurate cost $250 plus $30-$50 for the BBBJ

Sentinel54
02-03-2019, 06:34 PM
I dont know if they have wechat. I always google the phone number and this normally brings up hits.

I often Google the number to see what else comes up.... definitely gives away someone who is running a private agency

puntingpete
05-03-2019, 10:08 AM
Lol... got excited with the price then crashed down to reality...

spacekid2002
19-03-2019, 11:40 PM
$250 =( its so hard to get urself to pay that much when shop offers better for half that price >< and most private are just a big disappointment too

spitzer
20-03-2019, 01:00 AM
$250 =( its so hard to get urself to pay that much when shop offers better for half that price >< and most private are just a big disappointment too

Too right space kid but that’s also the exact reason we keep trying because once in a while everything lines up and all the duds become worth enduring because of the success. For mine the good private’s are better than good shops because the sheets are semi clean, you don’t feel like the 7th cock of the day, intimacy is richer, gfe is realer .... but if you have 3000 buck a year to spend on punting then 20 x $150 would be my choice.

spacekid2002
20-03-2019, 03:10 PM
Well provided u find gd private ones....most of them r lazy girls, since theres no boss to report to, they just do whatever they like =(.....but yea, with private at least u dun feel like u r licking someone's cock when u DATY lol >< juat wish the private review secrion is more active here....