PDA

View Full Version : General talk What car could you buy if you added up all your punting money

ManilaMan
27-02-2019, 06:49 PM
Personally, I could buy a brand new Toyota Corolla Ascent Sport (Automatic) metallic paint

The Professor
27-02-2019, 07:00 PM
Personally, I could buy a brand new Toyota Corolla Ascent Sport (Automatic) metallic paint

Scary thought .......well if you added up over the years punting here and trips overseas = over 200 grand....easily.

The good thing about women is they are self lubricating and they don't mind the occasional rear - ending.
Puff Puff Prof

Soupy
27-02-2019, 07:06 PM
I used to go to punts in my helicopter,now I turn up in a 77 Lada Niva.Its addictive you know.

Brissypunter
27-02-2019, 07:30 PM
We drive the shit box the mls drive the bmw or mercs

blake_ly
27-02-2019, 11:11 PM
Probably have more by not going out to eat in contrast...but probably a ford focus or something..

jimmyp
04-03-2019, 02:31 PM
I first punted back in 1999 after I got divorced after eight years marriage, sold a house in Adelaide for $125,000, and moved to Melbourne.

Booked two girls for two hours at Top of the Town (first shot with the one girl, then after thirty minutes, the other girl joined in for an hour for my second shot, and then my third shot in the last thirty minutes after the first girl left - those were the days......)

Averaging $100 - $150 a week since 1999 means I've spent an "Adelaide house" in 20 years. More sex than being married, and cheaper than the divorce.

reddoor
04-03-2019, 09:08 PM
I first punted back in 1999 after I got divorced after eight years marriage, sold a house in Adelaide for $125,000, and moved to Melbourne.

Booked two girls for two hours at Top of the Town (first shot with the one girl, then after thirty minutes, the other girl joined in for an hour for my second shot, and then my third shot in the last thirty minutes after the first girl left - those were the days......)

Averaging $100 - $150 a week since 1999 means I've spent an "Adelaide house" in 20 years. More sex than being married, and cheaper than the divorce.
Plus prob never got 3 shots off with your ex either haha.
Ive been there i think. Is that the one up Spencer st end of town in Flinders st?

The Professor
04-03-2019, 10:49 PM
We drive the shit box the mls drive the bmw or mercs
............and I thought the merc and BMW parked at MP's belonged to politicians, judges and those who knew how to handle their money.
So the stories of mls getting the bus home aren't true....silly me.

reddoor
04-03-2019, 11:18 PM
............and I thought the merc and BMW parked at MP's belonged to politicians, judges and those who knew how to handle their money.
So the stories of mls getting the bus home aren't true....silly me.
More like Mayors and their developer mates id say.

jimmyp
07-03-2019, 05:29 PM
Plus prob never got 3 shots off with your ex either haha.
Ive been there i think. Is that the one up Spencer st end of town in Flinders st?

That's the one. Haven't been back to Melbourne in years so don't know what it's like now.

I always remember it as there wasn't any intros. It was more like a club, and you just mingled with the girls for 10 minutes until you made your decision, went back to reception and made the booking.

reddoor
07-03-2019, 08:41 PM
That's the one. Haven't been back to Melbourne in years so don't know what it's like now.

I always remember it as there wasn't any intros. It was more like a club, and you just mingled with the girls for 10 minutes until you made your decision, went back to reception and made the booking.
Pink Palace and Harem used to do that too from memory. Many yrs ago now.