PDA

View Full Version : When to ask about extras

baltika3
19-02-2013, 09:28 AM
I am quite new to this and wondered about extras from MLs. Is it best to ask them when they are first introduced before you make selection or should I wait until I have made my choice and then ask?

jellyshots
20-02-2013, 08:33 AM
Never. If you do, you'll run the risk of getting asked to leave or getting crap service. Either wait for the girl to ask during the session or become a regular at the shop and it will be offered. I have posted in a lot of threads already the system that works for me. YMMV on how successful you are with the same techniques.

jellyshots
20-02-2013, 11:22 PM
This approach does not work for me

Some MLs are too shy to offer. I was seeing an ML for several months and was never offered Fs. I heard on the grapevine she did fs occassionally. I asked her for this the next time I visited. She was like 'yes of course, you never asked me so I did not think you wanted it!' i dont think this girl ever offered, but she could be talked into it

Also, if you never ask for extras or try to push the envelope with the girl you can get a reputation as being a 'gentleman' (i hear chinese MLs use this word a lot). They may just assume you are not the sort of guy that would want to fuck. I think its particularly easy for 30-something middle-class anglo guys to be placed in this catergory. Its probably good to let them know you sometimes want more than just hand relief

Yeah, usually if you have seen a number of the girls and you have the reputation of a gentleman, you can give them hints and they will ask. If you give them tips the first few times, they know that you don't mind paying a little extra to keep them happy. Also you can then ask nicely and if they say no, you can just say that they were really driving you a little crazy and then you can chuckle about it later. Sometimes they won't do it then and a few visits later they will offer it for free. Usually this only happens when they are pissed of with their bf or broken up. Sometimes they know who does extras and will tell you who to book next time.