PDA

View Full Version : Question Pink Lady Private Hotel

curlew
01-03-2019, 10:32 AM
Did any of you check in here recently and can say something to the store and the ladies?

https://www.pinkladyprivatehotel.com
185B Victoria Road
Drummoyne NSW 2047

curlew
01-03-2019, 06:06 PM
I was able to answer my question today.

I was driving near Drummoyne and stopped by on the 185B Victoria Road tonight. Unfortunately I have to say that the only good thing is the large parking lot in front of the back door.

Neither the ambience of the premises, nor the ladies who have imagined (40+), matched almost to what the website promises the guest.

It was not my first experience of this kind, but I always wonder what the operators of such establishments actually imagine. Or is the quota of men who put sand in the eyes and stay there just big enough so that the place survives and is profitable.

I was particularly curious because there are only rooms available for rent and I am looking for a place to meet with a Locanto Girl. In such a location, I am ashamed to bring someone there.

Forward Must Hang
03-03-2019, 10:09 PM
Never heard of it before.

Had a look at the website and saw the disclaimer about the photos:

Disclaimer: Any images and photos displayed on this website are intended solely for displaying purposes and are for reference only.
The website does not accept responsibility for any issues arising from the use of images or photos.

Which translates to "We have females. These photos represent females. Females with boobs. You might see boobs."

- FMH

cuteguy
03-03-2019, 10:44 PM
Never heard of it before.

Had a look at the website and saw the disclaimer about the photos:

Disclaimer: Any images and photos displayed on this website are intended solely for displaying purposes and are for reference only.
The website does not accept responsibility for any issues arising from the use of images or photos.

Which translates to "We have females. These photos represent females. Females with boobs. You might see boobs."

- FMH

If they had 40+ women (and not young girls) working in the shop, that's why they had a disclaimer. Having said this, there are some guys out there who find older women quite striking and enjoy their company.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtqyZdqh380

curlew
04-03-2019, 03:19 PM
For someone who is on this age group, it would be very desirable to get the ladies presented properly.

But maybe it's like some stallion. It helps sometimes to feed him with a foal and then to push him to the mare ;-)

dotcumdotinyou
04-03-2019, 04:31 PM
There is some honesty in the add, in the rates section it does say "our mature ladies"

curlew
04-03-2019, 09:45 PM
There is some honesty in the add, in the rates section it does say "our mature ladies"

I have taken note and my disappointment has subsided.

Unfortunately, this hint has probably slipped out of my perception thanks to the distraction of lush imagery.

Sydlong
12-03-2019, 02:29 PM
Might have tried this place a while back after 12 too many beers or so

Standard Asian brothel, not fancy and the girls are older, I was given the choice of 3 who were mid thirties to mid forties. The one I might have chosen was good fun, not overly attractive but good service and even after way too much to drink I had a laugh with her

There are better girls and establishments but there are a lot worse!