PDA

View Full Version : General talk Bumping into a WL with her new sugar daddy

Weapon
01-03-2019, 02:36 PM
Had the surprise of bumping into a WL who i took out on a date over half a year ago. I didn’t ask her out again because her limited English vocabulary had the word sugar daddy in it.

Anyway saw her and a new punter at the place I took her. She tried to make eye contact with me a few times, staring me down.... so bloody awkward!

Any of you boys bumped into a WL on the outside with their other half? Did you say hello?

That punter is probably on this forum but doesn’t even know what happened. Enjoy the princess bro!

Climax598
01-03-2019, 03:41 PM
Was the suger daddy chinese. Were you jealous seeing her with a punter.

Weapon
01-03-2019, 04:29 PM

Yes Chinese. Not jealous, she’s a WL bro

Momoe
01-03-2019, 04:31 PM
Why do you feel awkward? You banged her, took her out for dates, then never bothered seeing her again. End of story.

You obviously don't go saying "hi" if they are with someone, just eye contact, acknowledge each other, and back to your stuff

Weapon
01-03-2019, 04:36 PM
Well, it’s a BS question because no one in their right mind would even think about going to the WL and say hi if she is with someone.

Story doesn’t even make sense. If you both still recognised each other and it was HER who is with someone, why would she be staring at you and you’re the one who feels awkward about it? Shouldn’t it be the other way around? LOL.

Because i never contacted her again. I never picked her again at the shop. The girls can see you on camera in the waiting room.

Weapon
01-03-2019, 04:41 PM
Why do you feel awkward? You banged her, took her out for dates, then never bothered seeing her again. End of story.

You obviously don't go saying "hi" if they are with someone, just eye contact, acknowledge each other, and back to your stuff

You would think so but she gave me the longest stares whilst I’m deciding wheather to acknowledge or pretend I don’t recognise her.

harrycd
01-03-2019, 05:17 PM

I'm jealous that I cant find a rich sugar daddy

Momoe
01-03-2019, 05:49 PM
You would think so but she gave me the longest stares whilst I’m deciding wheather to acknowledge or pretend I don’t recognise her.

Why long stare?
1) Trying to recognize you
2) Recognized you, waiting for you to recognize and acknowledge her
3) You did something to her, giving you the Asian death stare
4) She missed you, giving you the lonesome stare

Either way, i won't get too bothered by it.

Guymartin420
01-03-2019, 06:21 PM
Is she still working at the shop?

curlew
01-03-2019, 06:47 PM
I met two girls in the street whom I knew only behind closed doors. However, I already knew both from several meetings.

A girl was hand in hand with her boyfriend and stood opposite me at the traffic lights. We threw ourselves a smile and walked past each other. Unfortunately, she does not make any more meetings because the affair with her friend is consolidated.

Another time, a girl suddenly stood at the traffic light next to me. We recognized each other there and when we realized that we were alone we exchanged a few words. Later we met for coffee in a discreet place.

Both girls are students but they are not full-time professional.

A professional lady will keep your discretion and also expects that from her guests.

Climax598
01-03-2019, 07:21 PM
She is piss that you not picking her at the shop.
You know wl can be jealous for not been pick. Is her lost in income.

hornedone
01-03-2019, 07:24 PM
Is she hot? Nothing to stop banging her

LookingForTheOne
01-03-2019, 07:57 PM
I have dated a few ML’s who have partners that dont know what they do. I work in IT and often go to their houses to fix there phones, setup home networks, fix laptops etc.as i kinda swap services with the girls. At first it was awkward but now as long as he gives me a beer while i secretly screw his girl i cannot complain

BlackToad
01-03-2019, 08:02 PM

Don’t worry Harry I’m sure there’s one out there for you[emoji16]

wilisno
01-03-2019, 08:55 PM

You might find one on the float tomorrow ?;) ;) ;) It’s Mardi Gras time !

woods23
01-03-2019, 11:34 PM
Shes probably pissed at you she didn't have a chance to suck u dry ...one fish got away but plenty left out there for her .

Weapon
02-03-2019, 02:18 PM
But you’re not in the shop looking at the lineup with her in it, were you ?

What could possibly motivate her to make eye contact with you, with somebody else (much less a significant other) at her side ? Wouldn’t she actually feel nervous and avert her eyes instead, to avoid the prospect of you approaching her (no matter how unlikely you would) ?

No i wasn't in the shop. It was where went first went out.

I have no idea why she was so keen on a stares... especially with the other dude there. It was probably the way things ended.

sukeong
02-03-2019, 05:33 PM
Well how did it end? If you paid for the date and just did not call her again then she over reacted. Happened to me afew times and they seem okay when we met again randomly.

If you had some harsh words for her at the end then its probably why.

Weapon
02-03-2019, 07:51 PM
Well how did it end?

No harsh words. Just decided not to call or see her again after hearing her sugar daddy talk.

aussiegaigin
02-03-2019, 09:35 PM

If you are aware she was giving you "long stares", you would seemingly be also looking/staring at her. Perhaps she just wanted you to move on and not bother her?

scanboy
03-03-2019, 10:59 PM
I got a great surprise one day
I was at the service station and a WL I’d seen a couple of times was filling her car up also
She came over and said hello and we chatted for a while like we were old friends

the_boss_king
04-03-2019, 08:16 PM
this happens all the dam time.

you see so many of them in the city.

I saw one at Harrods with some real old guy and she smiled when she walked past me.

man I don't know if that guy knows, I did done so much nasty shit with her bros

cuteguy
05-03-2019, 12:14 AM
this happens all the dam time.

you see so many of them in the city.

I saw one at Harrods with some real old guy and she smiled when she walked past me.

man I don't know if that guy knows, I did done so much nasty shit with her bros

She remembers you because you did all those nasty things to her while her sugar daddy is such a nice guy and takes her out shopping. Was it all kinky stuff?

Bundyon
05-03-2019, 06:14 PM
Could have been her real Daddy, if not in this case because I'm sure you will say different Nationality, but in some cases could be her real Daddy

yug
05-03-2019, 08:22 PM
Had the surprise of bumping into a WL who i took out on a date over half a year ago. I didn’t ask her out again because her limited English vocabulary had the word sugar daddy in it.

Anyway saw her and a new punter at the place I took her. She tried to make eye contact with me a few times, staring me down.... so bloody awkward!

Any of you boys bumped into a WL on the outside with their other half? Did you say hello?

That punter is probably on this forum but doesn’t even know what happened. Enjoy the princess bro!

Hell No!
No need to smile. No need to say Hi.
It's not going to do you any favor or do you any wrong.
As a man, you should uncomplicate things; not get in a situation full of awkwardness.

Having said that, a day ago, I was coming out of the 278 after seeing Star.
I saw Saki from Ginza in the alley talking to a Japanese girl who I assume was a newbie. Possibly her first day or second.
As I was walking towards Central station, she was in front of me walking towards the station as well.
She was petite and I kinda wanted to know her name so that I can book her next time.
But I decided not to talk to her as, when a WL is out of the shop, she is just a normal lady I do not know.
I have always made that my rule.

Now the funny thing is, when we reached the station, this asian guy goes up to her and says: "Remember me, we just met" or something to that effect.
Clearly, he was her customer. She looked seemingly uncomfortable. The guy tried to even walk with her till the "tap and go" entrance barrier. She clearly didn't want to be bothered or talked to by a customer.

Moral of the story is (as Jim Jefferies puts it): "Don't be a cunt"
Punting for you might be a social activity but, for a WL, it's a job that they leave behind.
The best thing you can ever do for a WL if you run into her outside is IGNORE. She will be really Thankful.