PDA

View Full Version : Poll Showers at R&T premises

Just_some_guy
01-03-2019, 06:37 PM
How important to you are shower facilities at your regular / favourite RnT shops?

1. Important - and I use them regularly
2. Handy - use them occasionally
3. Meh
4. What are these "showers" of which you speak? Me and my BO are just fine, thanks.

Of the places I've visited regularly, none have ever actually offered them, although it's possible they are there for the asking. I've had one girl decline Spanish as she said "no showers here", which makes sense, although of course it could have been a dodge.

A shower is great on a hot day, or if you've been buys working etc, both so the ML doesn't have to deal with a stinky sweaty mess, and as preparation for any extras. I wouldn't expect any in-room showers like FS places, but I'm curious to others experiences and preferences along these lines. I understand that showers are much more common in the the inner city and higher end places, but out in the burbs, they seem to be a rarity.

I'm actually leaning towards FS places just for the certainty of the action and the chance to clean up before/afterwards. The value-for-money equation is also pretty even, although the thrill of the variety and unknown in the punt is still appealing for the R&T joints.

Sentinel54
01-03-2019, 06:56 PM
Sydney Baby Massage has showers in all the rooms I've been in. Some are better than others. I've always hopped in before (I like to feel clean and fresh) and after (to remove massage oils).

gentleguy
01-03-2019, 06:59 PM
Some of the places I have been don't have showers or been offered. I do the right thing and have a shower at home before going for a massage. Wondered what it like if someone walked into a place after working on a construction site all day without a shower. Maybe they give them a bit of a wipe down with a wet towel or something.

triedforonce
01-03-2019, 07:07 PM
It's important for both ML and us. You have more confidence and moreover the girl, as you point out, probably will like to do more since they can have shower after.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

hornedone
01-03-2019, 07:26 PM
If no shower do you just wipe your cock on the curtain? WTF?

BlackToad
01-03-2019, 07:59 PM

You could use a tissue or wet wipe which are always available but, hey if the curtain is more convenient.....

ML_Lover
01-03-2019, 09:04 PM
I mostly go to Summerville, 227 Bw and Baby Massage because they have ensuite showers in the room.

Definitely puts me off if no shower.

trick
01-03-2019, 10:01 PM
Most places I have been do not have a shower

dotcumdotinyou
01-03-2019, 10:19 PM
I usually punt after work so I stink (even to myself) so I must have a shower

woods23
01-03-2019, 10:41 PM
I always shower before nd after session in the shop.
Sussex star. Summerville nd 227 north strathfield only shop I go to !!

If shop with no shower I'd never go simple as that.
Fs is much cleaner cheaper but I do enjoyed the gfe with ML

CunningLinguist
02-03-2019, 02:22 AM
I usually only go to a place with a shower. I may make an exception if someone is highly recommended, but then I would shower somewhere else just before I go. Showerless joints are usually cheaper and targeted towards the budget conscious.

gentleguy
02-03-2019, 09:45 AM

Usually the WL would wip you down with some tissues

sukeong
02-03-2019, 12:41 PM
Location most important..then girls...then cleanliness...then shower. But price probably tops them all. If they are charging $1000 an hour for a massage no way I'm going no matter how hot the girl is.

Wsbird
02-03-2019, 02:13 PM
I used to try different shops before whether they have showers or Not. But now I only visit shops with proper shower facility. That’s why 227 is my favourite.

hornedone
02-03-2019, 08:18 PM
Tissues and wipes aren't the most effective in removing shitty ass cheeks; a shower is a must

thanatos
03-03-2019, 08:37 PM
A shower is nice but not essential. If the girl is hot and offers good service, that's probably more important for me.

wilisno
03-03-2019, 09:39 PM
Without a shower, the better the service, the scarier it sounds.....

doubles
03-03-2019, 09:51 PM
Not sure what their water bill would be but maybe they could offer a shower-only service? I have had plenty of good sex in the shower, soap is a pretty good lube for HJ work and the ML could do a good clean-up of her and punter afterwards?

cuteguy
03-03-2019, 09:59 PM
A shower is nice to have if you're planning to go somewhere after the massage such as on a Friday night when most people catch up for drinks or go to the clubs.

scanboy
03-03-2019, 10:06 PM
I go to a lot of different shops and find the ones which have a showerd the girls give better b2b because they can shower after each customer

woods23
03-03-2019, 11:17 PM
Without a shower, the better the service, the scarier it sounds.....

No they are use to it. ...the rnt guy loves eating nd fcking smelly nd dirty pussies.

AHLUNGOR
04-03-2019, 08:20 AM
Not sure what their water bill would be but maybe they could offer a shower-only service? I have had plenty of good sex in the shower, soap is a pretty good lube for HJ work and the ML could do a good clean-up of her and punter afterwards?

You got a very good point there doubles !

It would be like a standing up soap land style !

In fact, did that a few times back in the old days of Stanmore , quite a few times when I had the ML shower with me at the start of the session, the slippery b2b and soapy Spanish was too much for this old man to hold back so shoot all cums and done and dusted ! But a very thorough clean though....... haha

Just barely made it back to the room and on to the table for a reversed part 1........lol

But in fact more relaxed 😎!

cuteguy
04-03-2019, 10:05 PM
I go to a lot of different shops and find the ones which have a showerd the girls give better b2b because they can shower after each customer

As I said before on another thread, just imagine what the previous customer may have done to the girl before she saw you where there are no shower facilities. Have you got a picture in your mind now? Well if you lick her or suck her nipples or go down on she could have the previous guy's semen that she didn't properly clean off her body. LOL This is why its great to see shower facilities in RNT shops.

hornedone
04-03-2019, 11:59 PM
There was a post here somewhere about a place near QVB where a punter tried to use a shithouse (dunny) with no toilet paper or shower in sight. Punter found a ML's fleece top lying around so wiped his dirty ass on it and left behind. Reason enough to invest in some Kleenex and a shower

cuteguy
05-03-2019, 12:10 AM
There was a post here somewhere about a place near QVB where a punter tried to use a shithouse (dunny) with no toilet paper or shower in sight. Punter found a ML's fleece top lying around so wiped his dirty ass on it and left behind. Reason enough to invest in some Kleenex and a shower

That was pretty extreme to do but then the shop was to blame for not supplying toilet paper. If only they had one of those high tech Japanese toilets that didn't require toilet paper. It sprays water up your behind. All done and off you go.:shout:

scanboy
05-03-2019, 10:49 AM
Agree with that