PDA

View Full Version : Burwood 8 Bella

nakmuay
02-03-2019, 12:53 AM
Been on this forum for a good few years and finding the reviews less and less legit lately. So here is a no-bs one for you.

Turned up around 7pm, place looks nicely decorated and reception dude was friendly enough. Looked at the price and it's 170 for 45mins, standard. Thought it was a bit pricey but it's not like i could be fucked to drive to 278 or Ginza anyways.

Sat down and the door was closed. In came this BBW African and got kinda shocked. In hindsight that woiuld have been a funny exp, shoulda. Then came couple of Asians who is realisticly a 5 or 6 on the street.

Decided with Bella cuz she was the smallest and hada face like Anri-Okita, with some clevage.

Got in the room, damn #fail little tittes = pushups and face look very chopped up close to the point of being weird. Shame on you Sleep deprivation!

Service was nothing to write home about, although she did have smooth skin and was pretty tight. Just bored pumped her in mish for 10 mins after a kinda ok CBJ.

Pulled out, dom off, drenched her tiny torso with cum, showered and got the fk out 30 mins into 45. Would i return? Close enough to where I live but they seriously need some quality girls, esp at that price. I haven't punt for ages but this place kinda reminds me of Crown St Venus in terms of deco, but 271 Marrickville in terms of girls. Alot of room to improve.