PDA

View Full Version : Crystal's IN/OUT Aussie girl available in chatswood now call me ask for real pic 0416239388

crystal chen
03-03-2019, 02:06 PM
I’m Taylor 24 yo Aussie gorgeous, DD cup , I do full service and massage. Call me booking 0416239388

crystal chen
03-03-2019, 02:15 PM
Young Aussie girl in chatswood

crystal chen
03-03-2019, 03:38 PM
I’m Taylor 24 yo Aussie gorgeous, DD cup , I do full service and massage. Call me booking 0416239388

Taylor -Chatswood
25 year old Aussie. sex lady, DD cup, 171 cm, Absolutely gorgeous FACE, SWEET GIRL.GOOD COMPANY. I m very enjoy the thrill of meeting and taking a New lever . I love the excitement of first welcome you, undressing your naked body, me Undressing sexy for you, I love you to see & enjoy my shapely naked Body and shower with you . Amazing service, you won’t be disappointed, juicy pussy! She provides erotic massage or Nuru massage, and full service. She has small slim body and pussy

Top Model Experience
WORKING : work by BOOKING ONLY in CHATSWOOD, sometime on site

crystal chen
19-04-2019, 11:21 AM
Taylor -Chatswood
25 year old Aussie. sex lady, DD cup, 171 cm, Absolutely gorgeous FACE, SWEET GIRL.GOOD COMPANY. I m very enjoy the thrill of meeting and taking a New lever . I love the excitement of first welcome you, undressing your naked body, me Undressing sexy for you, I love you to see & enjoy my shapely naked Body and shower with you . Amazing service, you won’t be disappointed, juicy pussy! She provides erotic massage or Nuru massage, and full service. She has small slim body and pussy

Top Model Experience
WORKING : work by BOOKING ONLY in CHATSWOOD

crystal chen
19-04-2019, 03:19 PM
Aussie Tayor just back, call to booking 0416239388

crystal chen
20-04-2019, 10:51 AM
Taylor -Chatswood

Top Model Experience
Attached Thumbnails Atta

crystal chen
20-04-2019, 10:55 AM
SUE – Sussex st, City
Chinese, D cup, 165cm. size 6-8. slender curvy very beauty with the magic touch . Sex goddess she will give you full service. Top masseuse for erotic massage with spanish , blow job NEGOTIABLE, professional massage too .. (Extra’s negotiable )…. Satisfaction guaranteed with a big smile on your face .

Amazing service, you won’t be disappointed, juicy pussy! She provides erotic massage and full service. She has small slim body and pussy

WORKING : 278 Sussex street

crystal chen
20-04-2019, 11:00 AM
CANDY – CHATSWOOD
Hongkong. slim gorgeous .will be aroused by the feel of my soft skin & lips on your Body,,160 cm, size 8, 23 yo, CC cup ,with dazzling smile. Absolutely gorgeous, sweet face,with dazzling smile,she is TOP MASSEUSE , D cup, Amazing service, you won’t be disappointed, , professional masseuse, silky skin. She is exceptionally open minded,

experience erotic masseuse, playful, no doubt great company, smooth skin. SHE HAVE NICE BUST

experience erotic masseuse, playful, no doubt great company, smooth skin. SHE HAVE NICE BUST

Top Model Experience
WORKING : working ONLY MONDAY/ THUR/SUNDAY

crystal chen
20-04-2019, 11:28 AM
Taylor -Chatswood

Top Model Experience
Attached Thumbnails Atta

crystal chen
26-04-2019, 11:46 AM
Taylor -Chatswood

Top Model Experience