PDA

View Full Version : Complaint Booking not honoured

tiny dancer
03-03-2019, 07:14 PM
Not going to name the shop but they are one of the advertisers.

Long story short, made a booking with a girl, showed up on time and was told I needed to wait for over 30 minutes as the current customer extended.

The receptionist was rather unapologetic about it, simply said the customer requested the extension 40 minutes ago, even though I made the booking 90 minutes earlier.

Anyway, walked out and never to return, don’t like having my time wasted.

Is this a common occurrence with most shops? Perhaps the customer who extended was a regular and they’d rather lose my business over his.

kingwally
03-03-2019, 07:33 PM
It is common in some shops mate. Do us all a favour with the hope that the shop will improve...please name the shop.

dotcumdotinyou
03-03-2019, 07:44 PM
Happened to me 3 times at a 5 dock shop never went back after the last time and will never go back. The last time I saw the guy who was walking into the shop while I was looking for parking walk out with my booking.

Crusader
03-03-2019, 08:01 PM
Happened to me 3 times at a 5 dock shop never went back after the last time and will never go back. The last time I saw the guy who was walking into the shop while I was looking for parking walk out with my booking.

hahah fk, your booking wasn't with maggie was it? a couple of months back?

dotcumdotinyou
03-03-2019, 08:15 PM
No it was with another girl at the end of October 2018...I asked to see Kelly to complain but after waiting 20 minutes I just walked out and haven't returned

thanatos
03-03-2019, 08:18 PM
Geez that sucks. Haven't happened to me before, although there have been times when a girl have been late and reception apologised for that. I hope it doesn't happen to you again, tiny dancer.

woods23
03-03-2019, 08:31 PM
Kyoto make me waited 1 hr for my booking to 1am lol .later the girl said if she knew I booked her she wouldn't let him extend...what a sweetie shes Korean. 1 yr ago

Top 127 booked my fav girl there end up waited 30mins even tho I text her nd let her know what time I booked but she let him extend lol...this one Chinese...2 yrs ago

triedforonce
03-03-2019, 08:52 PM
Only happened to me once, and it's probably just honest mistake, i book using text since, so make sure i have proof of booking.

Should avoid that kind shop that dishonour booking.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

doubles
03-03-2019, 09:27 PM
Last Summer I made a booking at a place in Pyrmont at about 7.30 the night before using their online booking system. They stipulate that until you get a text back your booking is not confirmed. I booked a particular girl for 10am next morning. At 9.45 next morning I ring to find out what is going on and they make a feeble excuse blahblahblah. I got buzzed in the back and shown to a room and there seems to be some confusion as to where the girl I booked is. I am about to walk when Suzy walks in, don't worry, my problem is solved hehehe. This worked out OK as Suzy has magic hands but yeah, stop mucking punters around.

cuteguy
03-03-2019, 10:18 PM
Kyoto make me waited 1 hr for my booking to 1am lol .later the girl said if she knew I booked her she wouldn't let him extend...what a sweetie shes Korean. 1 yr ago

Top 127 booked my fav girl there end up waited 30mins even tho I text her nd let her know what time I booked but she let him extend lol...this one Chinese...2 yrs ago

It sure sucks when you have a booking and you are made to wait because someone decided to extend the session with your booked girl. In such case, the shop should at least honour your booking confirmation at the time agreed upon. If a shop told me to wait one hour I would have left or requested that they show me other girls. To wait one hour is just a waste of your time.

scanboy
03-03-2019, 10:26 PM
I don’t mind sometimes when this happens
It gives me a chance to check out the line up

LookingForTheOne
03-03-2019, 10:29 PM
Everytime I have asked to extend I have been told NO if they have a booking, so it seems I am not cock blocking anyone here

Momoe
03-03-2019, 11:28 PM
Why not name and shame here? You are actually doing your fellow brothers a good favor by alerting them to which place it is and giving the shop a chance to fix this

Most top shops would have either have good management to not let this happen, or if it does, apologizes immediate there and then or if you vent it out here, would try to reach out to you

yug
04-03-2019, 12:41 AM
Not going to name the shop but they are one of the advertisers.

Long story short, made a booking with a girl, showed up on time and was told I needed to wait for over 30 minutes as the current customer extended.

The receptionist was rather unapologetic about it, simply said the customer requested the extension 40 minutes ago, even though I made the booking 90 minutes earlier.

Anyway, walked out and never to return, don’t like having my time wasted.

Is this a common occurrence with most shops? Perhaps the customer who extended was a regular and they’d rather lose my business over his.

Yeah, happened to me at M5 last year. I posted it in another thread. This is how it went:

I had a booking few days ago and I waited for the girl for an hour.
M5 really needs to get their act together.
They allowed the customer before me to extend for an hour though the girl was already booked by me.
I was meant to watch Aquaman that day; missed like 30 minutes of it.
By the end of it, I was more angry than horny and my session went totally kaput because of it.

I have forgiven them since then (not that it matters).
Some of my Ginza regulars are there so decided to overlook it.

trick
04-03-2019, 08:25 AM
I don't normally have to wait when i have a booking. But it is very annoying if you have to wait a significant amount of time especially off you are squeezing it in between things

gentleguy
04-03-2019, 09:47 AM
I don’t mind sometimes when this happens
It gives me a chance to check out the line up

Yeah that has happened to me a few times. When I made booking I usually showed up 10 mins before then was shown to a waiting room. Then other punters would show up so the other WL's would come say hello to me so it was good in a way for future bookings. Never had to wait more than 30 mins. Sometimes 15 mins.

Brothelcreeper
04-03-2019, 09:43 PM
Line ups are the way to go then you are not disappointed

cuteguy
04-03-2019, 09:56 PM
Line ups are the way to go then you are not disappointed

I use to do bookings in the past and now I just turn up and see who is in the line up but only after checking the roster to see who is working that day.

CunningLinguist
04-03-2019, 09:59 PM
It's against "Punting Law" (similar to "Pirates Law") to not honour a booking!
If you want to extend and the girl is already booked its bad luck.