PDA

View Full Version : Taren Point 64 Betty

ilovefs
16-05-2012, 04:39 PM
xxx xxx xxx

Littlewonder
16-05-2012, 08:27 PM
Nice report ilovefs, Betty looks fairly small, when I saw her standing out the front this morning and I have to agree Crystal looks hot.

ilovefs
16-05-2012, 08:39 PM
xxx xxx xxx

Littlewonder
16-05-2012, 09:04 PM
I saw Sammy from 10 am for two hours, buy the time Sophie got there the booking started at 10:15, at about 11:50 Sammy left the room and came back and said Sophie said its busy can you finish up know so I got dressed and left I had alread showed ready for round 3 but missed out, according to Sammy I still had 20 minutes to go.

bestofmyworld
16-05-2012, 09:20 PM
It's happened to me before aswell with yoyo, but that place is really fkn busy.

roobert
16-05-2012, 09:24 PM
brothers what time do you think is most busy and most quiet at this shop, sometimes i like to visit but always busy and have to wait.

do you call before to see if it is busy or make appointment is better? sometimes i am waitnig 45 mins in shop and not so happy, do you find in the day is better or night time for not so busy times>

the waiting room is not so private and too many people can see you if sit at the front.

Thanks for your support

bestofmyworld
16-05-2012, 09:29 PM
I go during the day and usually book(the day before), even then sometimes when i get there i still have to wait 10-30min. I don't bother showing up randomly anymore and hope to get a girl because i've seen sophie turn away punters when it got too busy. I go during the afternoon 1pm-4pm and this is my experience.

ilovefs
16-05-2012, 09:53 PM
I've seen it flat out where the phone never stops and the punters never stop going up and down the stairs. But I've also walked in the same time of day when 3 girls are available.

Littlewonder
16-05-2012, 10:31 PM
Well I just said Ok and left but I am not happy waste of time and money booking 2 hours I let Sammy con me into two hours and she does that for another customer in future I will only stay one hour.

CommanderM
17-05-2012, 01:11 AM
do you call before to see if it is busy or make appointment is better? sometimes i am waitnig 45 mins in shop and not so happy, do you find in the day is better or night time for not so busy times>

Thanks for your support

To be safe always book. the most popular girls will be very busy. weekdays are good i found mostly in the mid afternoon but depends who is on. if its a Monday or Saturday - wow - sophie did ask me to come back another day... when i didnt book.

when I did book mostly its a 15 to 25 minute wait at the most on Sunday or Monday...

cisco
17-05-2012, 02:33 AM
Monday n Tuesday the best day..

CommanderM
17-05-2012, 02:40 AM
who are the best girls on Monday and Tuesday for you cisco?

Vin
13-06-2012, 07:17 PM
I noticed on todays roster Wed that Betty is not working. Anyone know if she is still at this shop? Or if any bros can tell me other shops to see her I would very
much appreciate.

ilovefs
13-06-2012, 08:38 PM
Best you call the shop and ask mate.

Would be a shame, I was thinking of maybe a follow up to see if we click well on our second 'date'.

weakmachine
17-10-2012, 11:56 PM
Went down there on sunday around evening time. While waiting, got lead to a room and there is Betty appearing to me.
Kindly introduce herself with very professional talk and sweet.
I replied: I am not sure If I would like to go for it, I am still thinking.
She answered: You will not regret and will have the professional service from me. I guarantee it.

Because of her attitude, I'd like to give myself a go with her.

Here is her outlook.

Face: 7/10
Body: 6.5/10
BBBJ: 8.5/10
Sex: 9/10
GFF Kiss: 8/10
Service 9.5/10
Return: YES

So here is how it start bro...Got told to take a shower and got out, she was undress just like usual.
Cat woman walk on my top, and start licking and kissing all the way from bottom to lip, that I can not resist.
Lots of kisses and playing. I sense her professional from this point, where she had clean pussy and Brazilian wax. Must have good hygiene,
I lick a bit and playing it with my tongue, she enjoys it (and says no finger please). She gets moaning when licking on the right spot, while she was sucking my brother down there.
This goes for about 15minutes, and there you go the interesting part....
She told me: let's play for something interesting. So she kind of using her pussy to rub my brother up and down for about 10 minutes and made me felt like it is having sex without coat on.
Later on, she put on coat and start missionary for another 5min, then we change to doggy style, then 69 style but not the gum nan style! :)
Another 10min and I exploded my load on her tummy when remove coat. It was fantastic.
Gave me a medium massage afterwards.

Such a great session with her. Will return again and again.

jimmyk
18-10-2012, 07:21 AM
Great reviews bros. It is good to hear of great service time and time again!

don_corleone
28-10-2012, 03:14 PM
What did you mean by "Special Service"?

tarenpoint64
28-10-2012, 04:37 PM
don - special service is greek or anal sex.

luigi
20-01-2013, 11:37 AM
Saw both Betty and Yoyo on roster, so decided to check out Betty. I was there around 10:30 am, gee this place is already in action. Wait about 15 mins for Betty, she has a house wife feel with round face, C cup I believed, not bad. When I ask about the special service, she said extra $50, then I hesitated when remembered my special service experiences @ 64 were FOC. Well I then opt to wait for Yoyo, which I haven't seen for a long while.
Any brother try Betty's special service? Is that extra or included in the package? I am happy to paid the 1 hour session and receive the special service as a bonus. Betty is actually 30+ IMO and that's why special service is on the menu to attract customs.

jimmyk
20-01-2013, 12:01 PM
hmmm interesting, I've never heard of extra costing $50, she must see you have a big luigi! :)

tarenpoint64
27-01-2013, 06:32 PM
it is up to each individual girls choice to choose how much extra they charge for special service. some of our girls charge nothing extra. some charge $20; some more. it is not Taren Point 64 policy it is each girl looking after their health.

remember at Stiletto they charge $50 extra for kissing. individual WLs who advertise on Private Girls website and SSE - they charge an extra $100 for BBBJ.

at $150 for Full Service including BBBJ and CIM at 64 Taren point its still looking good imho.

thanks
Dean

anyway I have important things to do like how to get Lola's tits to bounce up and down like this and put it in a picture vvvv

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y172/thirteenfoxtrot/1249642255192.gif?t=1249642720

kickass
29-01-2013, 12:29 PM
I would love to see some photos ... couldn't find on your website. :(

tarenpoint64
26-05-2013, 02:15 PM
Betty is a private person - she has elected not to take photos for private reasons.

we respect her wishes and her family.

** BETTY ** = Busty Slim Taiwanese Girl with the one of the BEST Smiles Boobs Tight Slim Arse Body - Top GFE service .. Special Service IS WORKING TODAY
a
call 02 9524 1278 to book her

we are open from 10am till late 12 midnight

www.64alexander.com