07-03-2019, 05:19 PM
Person's Name : Kitty

Establishment : Kelly's Asian Flowers

Date of Visit : 7/3/19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.kellysasianflowers.com.au

Phone :9713 9378

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Very pretty, lovely slim but still shapely figure, nice natural C-cups, cute bum, good legs, untamed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : LFK, BBBJ, cow-girl, doggie, mish

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - a very good session with a really cute girl. Shame about the lack of DATY but that's her choice

My experience/comments : Yesterday I called Kelly and booked Kitty.

Arrived on time and Kelly sent me straight up to Room 2 where Kitty was waiting.

Kitty is very pretty and was wearing a very short black dress.

The photos of her are real but if you want to see them without the pixilation on the face, go to the Chatswood 60 gallery and look for Miya. Kitty told me she had worked there for one day and hadn’t returned.

I stripped and showered and then Kitty did the same.

She has a lovely slim but still shapely figure with nice, natural C-cups, a lovely bum and good legs. Her bush was untrimmed.

Onto the bed and she briefly lay flat on top of me before giving my nipples a quick lick and worked her way down, with a flicking tongue, to my groin.

She gave my balls and perineum a good licking before working her way up my shaft.

It was a very good BBBJ – she started nice and slowly with lovely eye-contact and good tongue work. She also tickled my balls and arse with her fingers. There were just a few tissue-breaks and she didn’t go particularly deep but it was still very good.

After a good while I suggested some 69 and Kitty moved round but she seemed reluctant and made sure she positioned herself where I couldn’t lick her properly. So I got her to lie down and tried some DATY but she definitely wasn’t keen so I soon gave up. Shame but it’s her prerogative.

Kitty reached for a condom but I said there was plenty of time and asked her to suck me some more.

Time to fuck and she dressed me and we started with some Asian-style cow-girl.

She was soon bouncing up and down with some lovely flesh-on-flesh slapping noises.

After a while she suggested we change position. I usually go CG then mish then doggie but today I thought I’d like to finish in the mish so I suggested some doggie first and I stood by the bed.

Kitty positioned herself in front of me with one foot on the floor and one knee on the bed and I re-entered.

This was great as she started to get quite loud and she has a lovely bum and I enjoyed looking down and in the side-on mirrors as I slid in and out. But she did swipe my hand away the moment my thumb ventured in the general direction of her arsehole.

I was getting close and we changed to the mish.

This was really good as Kitty had her legs held in the air, was urging me on and we had some LFKing – she really is very cute.

I started slowly and increased the speed and Kitty was saying “Cum, cum, cum” (not sure whether she was cumming or she was urging me to do so) and I soon squirted.

After the tidy-up, Kitty asked if I wanted to turn over for a massage but I grabbed my phone and we had a chat via our translator apps. (Her English is rather limited.)

She said she was from Guangzhou and has been here six months. She also works at 105 Pymble as Mimi and has worked at Roseville Rose as Miya (I think). And I’m sure I’ve seen her photos elsewhere too.

I told her about the places I’ve visited in China and we talked about girls and shops that we both know.

We were slightly over time so I pointed to the clock and showered and dressed. After I’d put my tee-shirt back on, Kitty went to her bag and got a comb and combed my hair (what there is of it!). I haven’t had a girl do that before and it was a sweet of her.

I went downstairs for a chat with Kelly. I said hello to the always stunning Miya and the very cute Amy and had a good chat with the lovely Sammy. I haven’t had a session with Sammy at Kelly’s yet but I saw her at Roseville Rose a few months ago where she used to work as Lisa. I had an excellent session with her – see my review dated 6/11/18 under Roseville Rose on another forum.

A very good session with a very pretty and shapely girl. Shame about the lack of DATY but that’s her choice.