PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Luna Massage Coopers Plains - SSDS 2.0

jimmyp
07-03-2019, 05:26 PM
Saw on Wechat that SSDS is opening Luna Massage in Coopers Plains. Looks like it is somewhere near the library??

From Locanto:

GRAND OPENING - 08/03/19Quality Service. Attention to Detail. Relaxation at its best.At Luna Beauty we offer a tranquil experience, through caring hands. Our premises is spacious, clean, comfortable and calming. We have 4 massage treatment rooms, plenty of onsite parking at the front and rear of the building and bathroom facilities.Our services at Luna Beauty include: traditional Chinese massage (TCM), remedial massage, Swedish massage & sport (deep tissue) massage. OPENING SPECIAL!! Our prices are: $50 for 1hr, $40 for 30mins. Our opening hours are 9.30am-9.30pm, 7days a week We are located at Unit 6 / 117 Orange Grove Rd, Coopers Plains.If you would like to make a booking, please contact me via my mobile on 0424 309 088 or send me an SMS and I will call you back.Come in stressed. Leave revitalised.

Another one on southside to add to the list.

Massaddict
07-03-2019, 07:45 PM
It's in a little block of shops so not much privacy entering or leaving unless you score one of the parks in front of the shop.

Brissypunter
07-03-2019, 07:49 PM
Not 100% sure but this the road with the railway goes across and traffic backs up for miles? Or I’m thinking of different area

bjsearcher
07-03-2019, 11:36 PM
This road is perpendicular to Boundary Road which has the railway crossing. The shops concerned are quite a way back from the intersection concerned.

brownwallaby
07-03-2019, 11:56 PM
The owner of the brothel nearby won’t be too pleased

Massaddict
08-03-2019, 01:23 AM
The owner of the brothel nearby won’t be too pleased

Not far from the office where I Work. Might have to sneak out and have a trial in the bosses time.

bigbob
08-03-2019, 01:11 PM
It's in a little block of shops so not much privacy entering or leaving unless you score one of the parks in front of the shop.

Park at the back

reddoor
08-03-2019, 04:29 PM
Interesting name...
Sunshine at Holland Park
Moonshine at Coopers Plains
Maybe we could nick name them day & night.

brownwallaby
08-03-2019, 07:43 PM
Interesting name...
Sunshine at Holland Park
Moonshine at Coopers Plains
Maybe we could nick name them day & night.

sounds like Codral

4FoW2
08-03-2019, 07:46 PM
sounds like Codral

Or maybe an anagram - He Sin - too high brow, apologies.

jimmyp
09-03-2019, 10:15 AM
sounds like Codral

To be taken four times a day?

CAUTION: May cause drowsiness

reddoor
09-03-2019, 10:57 AM
To be taken four times a day?

CAUTION: May cause drowsiness

And poverty.......
Opened yesterday, anybody go?

Massaddict
09-03-2019, 11:21 PM
Gave it a go - Fantastic

Called in this evening to give the shop my usual 30 minute massage trial punt.

No Advertising from the outside - wasn't sure I was walking into the right place. Certainly a very busy little shopping centre.

Saw Jacki and she gave a big smile and came and chatted with me. Said I would like 30 minute massage - Was informed a masseuse named Tara would see to me.

Was shown to one of the 4 new rooms. The rooms are excellent. Large rooms like Sunshine, nice large massage table. Quite soft and comfortable. Mirrors on 3 walls. The rooms are fully enclosed and the walls go all the way to the ceiling. Air conditioned and music playing. The rooms are certainly top of the range.

In walked my ML. A very pretty Thai Chinese. I immediately changed my booking to 1hr.

She left to room while I disrobed and lay on the nice soft massage table.

Massage started and gave the ML 2 pineapples. Got op3 for the full hour and ended up leaving very happy even though I initially said to skip op1.

WIR - Definately - Quality shop and quality staff.

ML 9/10
Massage 8/10
room 9/10

M.A.

reddoor
10-03-2019, 02:17 AM
Gave it a go - Fantastic

Called in this evening to give the shop my usual 30 minute massage trial punt.

No Advertising from the outside - wasn't sure I was walking into the right place. Certainly a very busy little shopping centre.

Saw Jacki and she gave a big smile and came and chatted with me. Said I would like 30 minute massage - Was informed a masseuse named Tara would see to me.

Was shown to one of the 4 new rooms. The rooms are excellent. Large rooms like Sunshine, nice large massage table. Quite soft and comfortable. Mirrors on 3 walls. The rooms are fully enclosed and the walls go all the way to the ceiling. Air conditioned and music playing. The rooms are certainly top of the range.

In walked my ML. A very pretty Thai Chinese. I immediately changed my booking to 1hr.

She left to room while I disrobed and lay on the nice soft massage table.

Massage started and gave the ML 2 pineapples. Got op3 for the full hour and ended up leaving very happy even though I initially said to skip op1.

WIR - Definately - Quality shop and quality staff.

ML 9/10
Massage 8/10
room 9/10

M.A.
Nice review MA but as expected, if Jacki behind it it's gonna b first class.

4FoW2
10-03-2019, 10:32 AM
Agree - wondered where she got to - good to see another SSDS version has popped up closer to me.Always had a MILF thing for Jacki, but alas....
Great for competition here on the Southside too.
Wonder who will be the first girl to leave Luna and "moonlight" ( get it Luna - moonlight ha ha ha lol sorry) on her own.
NI

Massaddict
10-03-2019, 11:12 AM
It's a lot closer for me too. Can see it becoming a regular.

Homebrew
12-03-2019, 07:33 AM
yes, this may become a lunch time special, or a drop in on the way home.

Lickalot
12-03-2019, 03:52 PM
Agree - wondered where she got to - good to see another SSDS version has popped up closer to me.Always had a MILF thing for Jacki, but alas....
Great for competition here on the Southside too.
Wonder who will be the first girl to leave Luna and "moonlight" ( get it Luna - moonlight ha ha ha lol sorry) on her own.
NI

And so have I. Jacki started me off a couple of times at SSDS when waiting for someone to be free. Let’s just say the tease was enough for me to be very happy when I arrived and everyone was busy. Given this new shop will be busy I’m guessing it’s time for a visit

brownwallaby
12-03-2019, 05:33 PM
I had an hour with her when she was at Green Tea. And honestly she made me feel scared, a bit too aggressive for my liking. She might have changed thou .....

Lickalot
12-03-2019, 06:17 PM
BW, my experience was 10-15 min each time. What I loved was on two occasions she stayed in the room with the ML for about 5 min and the time started from when the ML came to the room.

brownwallaby
12-03-2019, 07:00 PM
Hi lickalot
Yes I understand that. At Green Tea she was one of the MLs working there.
Alison the GT boss regularly did that, filling in for 5-10 mins when the other MLs were busy. And Alison was much hotter than Jackie

Lickalot
13-03-2019, 07:37 AM
Hi lickalot
Yes I understand that. At Green Tea she was one of the MLs working there.
Alison the GT boss regularly did that, filling in for 5-10 mins when the other MLs were busy. And Alison was much hotter than Jackie

Sounds like a shame I never had that experience. On the plus side she runs a great shop and has always aimed to please, ensuring any new ML was to my liking after a punt. I will have to pay a visit ... once I pack a lunch and thermos for the trip

Brisguy72
08-04-2019, 07:20 PM
I have had sessions there with the Thai Chinese chick that was mentioned earlier in the thread....seen her once and it was awesome.....now apparently has decided that shes not interested in tips or any extra and has gone sour....blatantly straight out arrogant....said I'm here to concentrate on massage and nothing else....if you want extra I will get another girl to take over....

Also had a mate visit there last week and saw a girl with name starting with V.....he wasn't happy...he said she had a bad body odour....I think running 2 shops is stretching Jackie....

Mandy69
10-04-2019, 02:08 AM
I have had sessions there with the Thai Chinese chick that was mentioned earlier in the thread....seen her once and it was awesome.....now apparently has decided that shes not interested in tips or any extra and has gone sour....blatantly straight out arrogant....said I'm here to concentrate on massage and nothing else....if you want extra I will get another girl to take over....

Also had a mate visit there last week and saw a girl with name starting with V.....he wasn't happy...he said she had a bad body odour....I think running 2 shops is stretching Jackie....

just visited her recently.. she still do ex , I think that was her way to politely refuse serving, make sure didn't do something wrong or disgusting things? otherwise, at least she do op.1... actually I can say she is aowsome and be very professional! I always come to see her when I fly to Brissy.

wunderboy
10-04-2019, 08:28 AM
Didn't have a good experience at this shop. Will not be returning anytime soon.