PDA

View Full Version : Nick Delevingne - January 2019

nxrsr20
08-03-2019, 08:22 AM
My 50th post will be a review...

I booked Nico for a one hour session in January, PSE with some questions along the way so I knew what I was getting. On the day I was asked to confirm I was still going to make it, with a bit of confusion the confirmation was done.

I meet Nico at her place and her Scarlet Blue profile matches her actual appearance, slim, I'd say mid 20s with bolt on C/D cups. Some small talk and joking about the precious confusion and it's into a nice shower with Nico. We dry off and jump into bed for some toy play on her before she starts a BBBJ. I'm not really a BJ person, so I'd say her skills are pretty good. We then proceed to her toys and start with anal beads on her.

We get into the fun stuff, Nico is more than willing to what I asked for, bear in mind her profile says she'll do more than what I want to do. My best memory is watching her dildoing her pussy as I pound her ass. We end a bit early and I get the feel she wants to rush things, there's still a bit of time so there's a bit more small talk.

During that time she also politely texts other punters saying she'll respond later, before dropping subtle hints it's time to shower and go.

All up, a good experience, lovely lady and it is a business for her. She's not that much of a touchy feely person but gets into the sex quite well.

If you're allergic to cats, you'll have to book an outcall with her.