PDA

View Full Version : General talk THERE IS A CHANCE of BAREBACK , Will you do it or Won’t you do it ?

Yogurt
09-03-2019, 12:56 AM
The risk we all know it but if in front of me the offer , its depend on situation but i will do it ....

f6tornado
09-03-2019, 05:05 AM
I would definitely not do BBFS, but I do occasionally worry that in the heat of the moment, the little head might overrule this common sense decision. I hope not because BBFS with a stranger is always a bad choice for both parties.

thanatos
09-03-2019, 06:39 AM
Not worth the risk.

Niceguy11
09-03-2019, 07:38 AM
Not worth it at all. It will feel great but always best to protect yourself

AHLUNGOR
09-03-2019, 09:55 AM
There’s already a thread on this same subject with 174 replies ?

BlackToad
09-03-2019, 10:24 AM

I think punters just like to talk about doing a WL bareback. Maybe this thread should go one up. If you had the chance to do a double session bareback with 2 WLs - would you do it?

[emoji49]haha.... temptation....

AHLUNGOR
09-03-2019, 11:46 AM
I think punters just like to talk about doing a WL bareback. Maybe this thread should go one up. If you had the chance to do a double session bareback with 2 WLs - would you do it?

You got a point there, but on your suggestion- that’s still a No for me for any B.B.!

All I ever wanted was to do a double and just one dom fucks all ! Meaning no changing of condom between pussies ! As had been going soft in the past with the fiddling around of taking dom off while still hard, damn, that’s not pleasure at all ! Hence after a couple of less than enjoyable double session I never do it again !

May be for any WLs who would consider fucking their client BB, just take a small steps back and offer a No change condom doubles !! I’ll go !

Yogurt
09-03-2019, 12:26 PM

With all due respect sir and madame , i will do it ...

Yogurt
09-03-2019, 12:30 PM

In this case , any girl whom offer you ... wl , non wl , ml , nurse , any pussy mate ...

harrycd
09-03-2019, 12:32 PM
get condoms that fit properly and its not that bad.

Try female condoms, they are great. Its close to bbfs

Not a chance I'd do bbfs with a WL on the job though.

Yogurt
09-03-2019, 01:29 PM

Yogurt
09-03-2019, 01:46 PM
get condoms that fit properly and its not that bad.

Try female condoms, they are great. Its close to bbfs

Not a chance I'd do bbfs with a WL on the job though.

I will do it ...

cuteguy
09-03-2019, 01:55 PM
I will do it ...

That's playing Russian roulette. Risky bro.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zu70G13878Q

Yogurt
09-03-2019, 02:26 PM
I will say no now but if that real happened in real time , trust me hard to say no , even when pussy slide is on that time i was hoping she put it in to be honest with all of you

GoldfishMan
10-03-2019, 08:27 AM
I will say no now but if that real happened in real time , trust me hard to say no , even when pussy slide is on that time i was hoping she put it in to be honest with all of you
I DID it. Past tense not future. Had an incredibly hot session with a Chinese ML. First time seeing her, and I was her first customer at that shop too, yet the atmosphere was electric from the start. Her body was skinny enough for my liking, not the best but good enough. Her face though... She had that mischievous looking face, slightly angled almond shaped eyes. Not the prettiest face but this type always gets me going!
I think she was horny because she was in a real hurry to get me to flip over. Maybe because I positioned my cock pointing down and it was already hard, so she could see it right there. Was only 5-10 mins of part 1 I think. Part 2, no teasing what so ever, she just lay right on top of me and started pussy sliding my cock and DFKing me. Her pussy was already wet! Then, she pulled me up so I was in a sitting position, looked me in the eyes and put only the cock head in. She then started humping her hips on only that 1 inch of cock head. At this point I was out of my mind. I asked her to put it all in, but she ignored me, just shut her eyes and kept moaning. She was pleasuring herself at my expenses, ffs! This went on for at least 10 mins, then I think she came because all of a sudden she tensed up and relaxed and let her weight fall on my cock. I was all in. I switched her to missionary from that sitting position and pounded away like a mad animal.
Sadly she had to leave Australia due to Visa problems, but she was right up there as one of my most memorable punts.

Assandlegs
10-03-2019, 11:05 AM
I will say no now but if that real happened in real time , trust me hard to say no , even when pussy slide is on that time i was hoping she put it in to be honest with all of youThis is the reason why I stopped the pussy slide.... too easy to get too hot and lose control plus the angle RBJ sit makes it far too easy to go in....
As to the question would I deliberately go bbfs... I hope not, I won't until I get married again.. I just hope that the correct head keeps doing the thinking!!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

mcjesus
10-03-2019, 01:48 PM
I DID it. Past tense not future. Had an incredibly hot session with a Chinese ML. First time seeing her, and I was her first customer at that shop too, yet the atmosphere was electric from the start. Her body was skinny enough for my liking, not the best but good enough. Her face though... She had that mischievous looking face, slightly angled almond shaped eyes. Not the prettiest face but this type always gets me going!
I think she was horny because she was in a real hurry to get me to flip over. Maybe because I positioned my cock pointing down and it was already hard, so she could see it right there. Was only 5-10 mins of part 1 I think. Part 2, no teasing what so ever, she just lay right on top of me and started pussy sliding my cock and DFKing me. Her pussy was already wet! Then, she pulled me up so I was in a sitting position, looked me in the eyes and put only the cock head in. She then started humping her hips on only that 1 inch of cock head. At this point I was out of my mind. I asked her to put it all in, but she ignored me, just shut her eyes and kept moaning. She was pleasuring herself at my expenses, ffs! This went on for at least 10 mins, then I think she came because all of a sudden she tensed up and relaxed and let her weight fall on my cock. I was all in. I switched her to missionary from that sitting position and pounded away like a mad animal.
Sadly she had to leave Australia due to Visa problems, but she was right up there as one of my most memorable punts.

you got a magic cock head!

mcjesus
10-03-2019, 01:53 PM
This is the reason why I stopped the pussy slide.... too easy to get too hot and lose control plus the angle RBJ sit makes it far too easy to go in....
As to the question would I deliberately go bbfs... I hope not, I won't until I get married again.. I just hope that the correct head keeps doing the thinking!!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

more than 200 sessions and no bareback even once? com’on, bro A&L! thats why she left australia!

just kidding.

dotcumdotinyou
10-03-2019, 02:44 PM
Its happened to me quite a bit over the last few years with different girls, I don't go out looking for it its just a heat of the moment thing. You click with a girl, your in a hot passionate moment she slips it in and you don't realize until your both cooling down that it happened, even some of the girls are genuinely surprised.

You go get a test and you continue.

cuteguy
10-03-2019, 02:50 PM

I know what you mean. In the heat of the moment, pussy sliding can make you forget that you're with a WL or ML who may have done it with other customers. Just need to be alert and awake and watch out for the little fella so he is not drawn inside the little treasure chest that awaits him.

penisuheddo
10-03-2019, 03:58 PM
Arigato
At home it is common to do with no condom with fresh Nippon girl
But here I would not do without condom with shit Chinese woman old western woman
Young European backpacking I would think possible
But here women are not carful in fact stupid
So I think it would not be wise to do often with any
Yes

vinegarstroke
10-03-2019, 04:19 PM
Not being a bit of a racist misogynist here are we?

mcjesus
10-03-2019, 04:49 PM
But here I would not do without condom with shit Chinese woman old western woman

you are a piece of shit.
get the fuck lost.

wilisno
10-03-2019, 05:06 PM
Not being a bit of a racist misogynist here are we?

With him, it’s called sick puppy syndrome ! ;) ;) ;)

holi_day
10-03-2019, 05:51 PM
Can you explain how this Chance raise and did you finally go ahead?

God Member
10-03-2019, 07:30 PM
Then, she pulled me up so I was in a sitting position, looked me in the eyes and put only the cock head in. She then started humping her hips on only that 1 inch of cock head. At this point I was out of my mind. I asked her to put it all in, but she ignored me, just shut her eyes and kept moaning. She was pleasuring herself at my expenses, ffs! This went on for at least 10 mins, then I think she came because all of a sudden she tensed up and relaxed and let her weight fall on my cock. I was all in. I switched her to missionary from that sitting position and pounded away like a mad animal.

So what did you do at the finish? Did you blast that hot fluid right up that cunt tunnel? :shout:

yug
10-03-2019, 07:44 PM
Arigato
At home it is common to do with no condom with fresh Nippon girl
Young European backpacking I would think possible
But here women are not carful in fact stupid
So I think it would not be wise to do often with any
Yes

And what do you think your pure, fresh-as-a-mint Nippon girls are made up of?.."AIDS" and "STD" killing vaccine?
Nobody is dumb and stupid here but you.
I can't understand how people can be so on-the-nose racist.

CunningLinguist
10-03-2019, 07:59 PM
Arigato
<racist scumbag talk>
Yes

Avocado
Penis head has shown his true colours. What a racist scumbag he is.
No.

abovetherim
10-03-2019, 09:02 PM

Jesus man she should’ve paid you for that experience!

abovetherim
10-03-2019, 09:09 PM
I wonder how many of us can control ourselves in the heat of the moment. Not exactly the same BBFS situation but I’ve done some questionable things because the two brains between my legs were doing all the thinking for me. Once I blew my load and sense of regret sets in.. one of the worst feelings I’ve experienced for sure

yug
10-03-2019, 11:06 PM
Same with me regarding pussy slide.
If her nether region is not smooth, it creates thorny friction that rubs it the wrong way.

GoldfishMan
11-03-2019, 08:31 AM
So what did you do at the finish? Did you blast that hot fluid right up that cunt tunnel? :shout:
No I pulled out. She didn't say yes when I asked if I could creampie.

Raybo
11-03-2019, 08:52 AM
Pussy slide/Cock slide is the best!! A bit of head slippage never hurt anyone. it used to be a tease but for me it is now a massive turn-on, sliding my head up and down the entrance of the love tunnel and rubbing her clit with your head.......oh stop it Raybo!!!!

Midnight_Prowl
11-03-2019, 08:55 AM
I must admit i did couple of bbfs.
My best experience was about 7-8 years ago.
Back than i was working in dee why and used to go massage shop. Usually that shop has milfs, but one day they had really hottie chinese woman. Using the translator, i have found out she is new and she was getting scammed by the owner. Saw her twice more and on the last visit, i told her how to look for new shop and where to go. That day i went to see her again as last customer. After the session waited in da car and went to chatswood for dinner. Went to the korean restaurant with karoke. After the dinner she suggested karoke, in the karoke we had really great sex but unfortunately no condom (i didnt expect anything) so it was bbfs. Went to the hotel and did more. However after getting text she is in a new shop never heard of her. But i know she was well as some ppl wrote after review about her.

AHLUNGOR
11-03-2019, 06:16 PM
Back than i was working in dee why and used to go massage shop. Usually that shop has milfs, but one day they had really hottie chinese woman. Using the translator, i have found out she is new and she was getting scammed by the owner. Saw her twice more and on the last visit, i told her how to look for new shop and where to go. That day i went to see her again as last customer. After the session waited in da car and went to chatswood for dinner. Went to the korean restaurant with karoke. After the dinner she suggested karoke, in the karoke we had really great sex but unfortunately no condom (i didnt expect anything) so it was bbfs. Went to the hotel and did more. However after getting text she is in a new shop never heard of her. But i know she was well as some ppl wrote after review about her.

There you go brothe MP, so you did score some big time on your own without having splashing out big tips ! Good on you, you should try that more often and stop putting yourself down ?

Thanks for sharing

Cheers

Ps. If I read it correctly , you fuck her in the karaoke room first before an overnighter in a hotel ? WOW !!

Midnight_Prowl
11-03-2019, 07:48 PM
There you go brothe MP, so you did score some big time on your own without having splashing out big tips ! Good on you, you should try that more often and stop putting yourself down ?

Thanks for sharing

Cheers

Ps. If I read it correctly , you fuck her in the karaoke room first before an overnighter in a hotel ? WOW !!
Hey brah,
I'm not putting myself down. The way I see it is being brutally honest. Each of their own.
Back than I didn't even know world of gambling, so it was very lucky....
I still remember that time in karaoke, she book like 20 songs and she went down on me.... we were going at it for 90 mins... lucky I booked for 2 hrs...

After that for another 4 -5 years nothing happened apart from punting.

Yogurt
11-03-2019, 08:51 PM

Amazing experience , pls do pm me who and where she work now if you dont mind ...

kaos
11-03-2019, 09:35 PM
Hey brah,
I'm not putting myself down. The way I see it is being brutally honest. Each of their own.
Back than I didn't even know world of gambling, so it was very lucky....
I still remember that time in karaoke, she book like 20 songs and she went down on me.... we were going at it for 90 mins... lucky I booked for 2 hrs...

After that for another 4 -5 years nothing happened apart from punting.

Quite a story! I'll bet you walk past that karaoke place with a knowing smile after that night out 😁

Joeyjojo
11-03-2019, 10:47 PM
IMO you gotta have big cojones to roll the dice like that

mcjesus
11-03-2019, 11:34 PM
That was not a bad experience - it reminded me of a night where I went karaoke with a hot korean ML after her shift. Just my luck, her K friend was also working that night and a few drinks after we’re all singing, only the girls were not holding their mics.

Those were the times.

username check ✓

CunningLinguist
12-03-2019, 12:27 AM

Did they have CCTV, maybe you can get a copy to relive the moment :)

Yogurt
12-03-2019, 06:53 AM

Never think about this , yeah every single karaoke room have the CCTV ...

GoldfishMan
12-03-2019, 07:17 AM
Wow, awesome experience, bro! Thanks for sharing!

GoldfishMan
12-03-2019, 07:22 AM
That was not a bad experience - it reminded me of a night where I went karaoke with a hot korean ML after her shift. Just my luck, her K friend was also working that night and a few drinks after we’re all singing, only the girls were not holding their mics.

Those were the times.
They were holding your penisuheddos. So that means you have TWO penisuheddos,, just like this forum, you and penisuheddo. Get it?

Climax598
12-03-2019, 07:36 AM
Maybe check the internet.

Midnight_Prowl
12-03-2019, 07:57 AM
Maybe check the internet.
I know this place very well. They had no CCTV. Im not talking back 7yrs ago not now.

Yogurt
12-03-2019, 03:15 PM
I know this place very well. They had no CCTV. Im not talking back 7yrs ago not now.

Thats good u knew no CCTV , nowdays CCTV all inside karaoke room