PDA

View Full Version : General talk Punting more than 3 times a week

Niceguy11
10-03-2019, 09:49 AM
Hello brothers ! Lately I've been punting more than 3 times per week. It's been with 2 regulars but is this normal and do you think I have a problem ? I just can't stop having sex as it's on my mind constantly. What do you guys think ?

jimiuk
10-03-2019, 10:46 AM
I'd be asking myself what's changed that has made you punt more.

There is no "normal", only what you are happy to do and afford to do with your life, forget everyone else.

Are you happy with what you are doing? If so, carry on, if not, try and identify why not and change your behaviours

rfection
10-03-2019, 10:59 AM
damm wish i can punt 3 times a week
such deep pocket!

xboyx
10-03-2019, 11:46 AM
you think you have a problem??? are you saying I have a problem too!!!

Climax598
10-03-2019, 11:59 AM
3 times a week is normal to have sex. But daily can be a problem. If you have the money then is ok.

AHLUNGOR
10-03-2019, 12:14 PM
Hello brothers ! Lately I've been punting more than 3 times per week. It's been with 2 regulars but is this normal and do you think I have a problem ? I just can't stop having sex as it's on my mind constantly. What do you guys think ?

Linda from 244 Paddington??

kingwally
10-03-2019, 12:50 PM
I'd be asking myself what's changed that has made you punt more.

There is no "normal", only what you are happy to do and afford to do with your life, forget everyone else.

Are you happy with what you are doing? If so, carry on, if not, try and identify why not and change your behaviours

Exactly..do whatever you want to do, provided that you have the money.

dotcumdotinyou
10-03-2019, 02:35 PM
As everyone else has told you there is no normal, what may seem excessive to some is lacking for others. Just make sure you punt within your means and aren't using money you don't have or redirected funds from other things...like food, drink, leisure or social activities or even saving for that special thing ( a holiday, new car, etc..).

Once or twice a week is good for me.

cuteguy
10-03-2019, 02:58 PM
Punting many times a week can suggest a sex addiction problem especially when you have sex on the mind all the time. Maybe you're not busy at work or have few social outings that you see punting as a way of tackling these issues head on. Each to their own I guess. Having said this, punting is great because it can give you a good workout however, everything should be in moderation. If you have the time and the money to punt many times a week, go for it and as I see it, variety is the spice of life. Many girls out there so why not try them. Enjoy!

woods23
10-03-2019, 03:27 PM
One or twice a week is healthy

mcjesus
10-03-2019, 04:51 PM
One or twice a week is healthy

Eureka! thrice per two weeks!

Yogurt
10-03-2019, 04:56 PM
I think you will go bangkrupt soon , i give you 1 year and we will see mate ...

cuteguy
10-03-2019, 05:17 PM
I think you will go bangkrupt soon , i give you 1 year and we will see mate ...

If he is loaded then let him spend his money as he pleases. But if on average wages, there might be financial problems down the track.

doubles
10-03-2019, 06:40 PM
Good luck to him. After some so-so r'n't adventures I am putting aside $60 a week for a monthly trip to 278 or 244.

Weapon
10-03-2019, 06:59 PM
Normal bro. Don’t worry, keep it up.

abovetherim
10-03-2019, 08:57 PM
Get yourself checked into a sex addicts group mate sounds like you need some help............ or not. You are normal like the rest of us, having sex in our minds everyday :D
But for me usually once per week was enough when I had the means to do so. But I think I have a lower sex drive than average guys.

abovetherim
10-03-2019, 08:58 PM
Like other guys here say, as long as you’re doing this within your means then no issues. Punting is your outlet, like everyone here

woods23
10-03-2019, 10:21 PM
I have done the same and can't get up properly for 2 weeks. Now is getting better though I still can't reach the maximum potential.
You maybe addicted, but I'd say just reduce the frequency, you don't want to find a situation where the WLs got upset cos you can't get up. Ahh...been there quite few times lol

Lol I did that over 5 days I did 8 girls altogether still got hard no problem just cant cum she work she ass off still can't nd she has one of the hottest body too
Apologised to her is not her fault but feel bad....

sweetpariswong
10-03-2019, 11:03 PM
唔滾唔知身體好 :shout:

woods23
10-03-2019, 11:03 PM
My record was 5 girls in 36 hrs lol
That's was few yrs ago ....I was still horny the next week hehe

AHLUNGOR
11-03-2019, 08:48 AM
唔 滾唔知身體好 :shout:

Hey, Paris 妹妹,

咪淨係齋講唔做嘢,幾時先開張大吉啊?😃

有好多身體好健康嘅叔叔伯伯哥哥弟弟等住排隊上樓比家用你呀!😎

When are you gonna open for business??👀

Niceguy11
11-03-2019, 11:44 AM
My record was 5 girls in 36 hrs lol
That's was few yrs ago ....I was still horny the next week hehe

oh my goodness ! You must have been really horny hehehehe.

Niceguy11
11-03-2019, 11:50 AM
Punting many times a week can suggest a sex addiction problem especially when you have sex on the mind all the time. Maybe you're not busy at work or have few social outings that you see punting as a way of tackling these issues head on. Each to their own I guess. Having said this, punting is great because it can give you a good workout however, everything should be in moderation. If you have the time and the money to punt many times a week, go for it and as I see it, variety is the spice of life. Many girls out there so why not try them. Enjoy!

Yep, I think you are right cuteguy. My social and work life is great and I should probably choose to hang out with friends more than go punting. I'm just addicted to Chinese girls LOL.

Raybo
11-03-2019, 01:07 PM
You can get all the advice you want but at the end of the day it is entirely your decision as to whether you have a problem. You are sounding like you have identified an issue. Next step is to come up with a plan to fix the problem.

Sydlong
11-03-2019, 01:15 PM
Do you think it is the sex you are addicted to? Or the 2 regulars who you see?

Question is could you stop for a week or two? If you really could not, then you have a problem.

gentleguy
12-03-2019, 08:44 AM
It seems a bit much I used to go 2 times a week in 2016 once or so a week 2017-2018. I have had one fs punt this year and a few massages. I usually would go for a fs punt on my night off work but now sometimes feel content doing other things like reading, watching netflix just chilling at home doing whatever. I do miss some of the WL I did see back in 2016-2017 most have moved on or gone back home.

bevis90
12-03-2019, 12:51 PM
Totally normal bro