PDA

View Full Version : Ginza J Yuka, young innocent teen girl. College time has come back

xboyx
10-03-2019, 12:03 PM
Fellow punters

I'm loving my time these weeks with loads of new J girls flooding in at ginza. My pray has been answered, Jesus fucking christ has listened.

I'm surprised no AR has been written on this new Yuka girl so Im here doing my deed.

To be honest, Yuka body is not as good as J Mai, I do find Mai has much nicer body, but I like Yuka the most out of the new J girls, because we had great connection and I like her personality, shyness and teen cute looking, feel like it's college time again.

If you like hot girls, Yuka won't be your first choice, otherwise read on.

Look: Yuka is very young, 100% teen girl and still shy and have that vibe of a innocent naive teen girl. She's probably just around 20 yo I believe.

Body: she's not tall, maybe around 158-160cm, fine for me cuz I'm no big guy. Yuka is very young and fit, some glimpse of packs on her tummy when she stood in front of me, I find this a turn on. Her legs is a little short since she's short and she has firm full arse, no loose saggy skin.

Face: at first she didn't look cute to me, but the more I look at her, the cute she gets for some reason, especially when she let her hair down. At times, she looked normal, and then she looked so cute to me. Everyone has an "angle" that she looks better, and when Yuka looks cute, she looks really really cute, I totally love this girl.

Tits: small, maybe A cup. If you're into big tits girl, Yuka definitely will turn you off. I like all kind of tits, A-B is as good as C-D for me.

DATY: she is not fully shaven down there, though she doesn't have a big bush. She loves a good DATY and respond well. She's not vocal, not loud but her reaction is genuine, no fakes. She gets very wet and easily wet. She often covered her face with her hands, shyness which I quite like.

Sex: we didn't need any lube cuz she was so wet already. The pleasure I could see from her face and body was a big turn on for me.

BBBJ: I didn't need any, I gave her instead.

I've seen Yuka twice and a 3rd time will definitely on my list.
I can't really say Yuka is a head turner or a hot girl. If you fancy hot, pretty girl, maybe Yuka is not for you. If you like a young, innocent shy teen girl with tight skin, firm arse legs, don't mind small tits, great GFE, Yuka is one to see. Her english is very limited but we had great fun trying to understand each other, we had great connection and exploring our GFE time, I totally like this girl.

harrycd
10-03-2019, 01:28 PM
Nice work, enjoyed the AR.
I wanted to see her after running into her at reception but went with a recommendation first.

Do you think she will be fine with larger blokes?

xboyx
10-03-2019, 08:15 PM
Nice work, enjoyed the AR.
I wanted to see her after running into her at reception but went with a recommendation first.

Do you think she will be fine with larger blokes?

not sure man, how big are you? and I can't tell, if you do foreplay and make her wet first then it'd be an easy entry, otherwise it's not easy for any girls.

bigfatkilo
27-03-2019, 03:01 PM
total cutie Yuka is. needs TLC and definitely not PSE.

bumping so she gets the attention she deserves.

funbean
29-03-2019, 06:12 PM
Thanks for the AR - sounds like my type.

Mr Ivor Biggen
09-05-2019, 08:53 PM
Good AR Xboyx. She sounds very nice. Do you think her 3 photos on the website are authentic and recent?

xboyx
09-05-2019, 10:52 PM
Good AR Xboyx. She sounds very nice. Do you think her 3 photos on the website are authentic and recent?

1st photo (original one) is too blurry so no comment on this.
the other 2 photos are exactly her, body of course because face is covered. of course it has been enhanced and shop'd a little bit but I can see that's 100% her body, I could recognise her eyes and hair too. perhaps taken yesterday.
but these days if you see a girl is 10/10 in photos, just expect a few points less in real life, that's just how it is.