PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Empire C Summer

negi
10-03-2019, 07:41 PM
Has any bro out there seen C Summer previously please kindly share AR,

been attracted by her photos on the 278 website and she is finally back at tomorrow roster, but been unable to find her review at all

much appreciated,

xboyx
10-03-2019, 08:22 PM
she's Summer, she must be hot
I haven't seen her yet cuz I like winter more.

negi
10-03-2019, 08:31 PM
haha... bro xboyx,
might see her at line up tmr if i m allowed, and if the photo accurate will definitely see her, she looks hot,
btw finally see Jin today, she is pretty, friendly and sexy body, all natural too... , but somehow i found Nicole is hotter even though she is the cool cool type... lol

woods23
10-03-2019, 10:31 PM
Agreee summmer looks very good I always curious if she is pretty as the pic.

Another one is snow at ginza omggg just beautiful... to me she looks like a kimchi? :love:

hc2030
12-03-2019, 09:52 AM
haha... bro xboyx,
might see her at line up tmr if i m allowed, and if the photo accurate will definitely see her, she looks hot,
btw finally see Jin today, she is pretty, friendly and sexy body, all natural too... , but somehow i found Nicole is hotter even though she is the cool cool type... lol

I have seen Jin and Nicole before but haven't for summer. Jin is very friendly and gentle which i really like. Nicole is hotter I do agree but she is cool type as you said, service is average, the tissue thing might turn down some people though.

Sydlong
12-03-2019, 01:28 PM
I hate the constant tissues - complete hard on killers.

mostly with Chinese girls