PDA

View Full Version : General talk True Memoirs of a Punter

cekret
12-03-2019, 01:42 AM
It was almost this time 5 centuries ago that the young padawan Cekret was facing his deepest test. After trawling hours on end in the central database on planet BNE sector 99 the he decided to try his luck with the dark side, the punting side. Weeks went by as he travelled planet BNE from one station to another when he decided to settle at Station Pure on the moon MassAGE. Not knowing what to expect he walked in unexpected and was greeted by a petite babe whom travelled from planet Kong Hong to be at that particular station too. Her name was Franzee.

Franzee held his hand and led him to her quarters and asked if he'd ever visited Station Pure before and nervously he answered "no". It just so happens to be that Franzee too was a new comer and asked how long his stay was. By this time Cekret's heart was beating rapidly and said the hour. The exchange of credits was performed and he told him to strip down and await her return. Cekret did just that, but nervously wrapped the towel around his waist down and stood patiently as he awaited the fiat he had placed upon himself. Very soon after Franzee walked in and locked the door behind her, by this time Cekret was overwhelmed with all kinds of thoughts and started regretting the decision to turn to the punters side. Nevertheless the deed was done so the ritual must conclude.

She unwrapped the towel and giggled knowing he was new to these lessons and led him to the place of zen where he was instructed to lay and relax. At this point she started touching him performing her voodoo magic he'd never experience before. He suddenly had a flash of memory about what a Dark Lord mentioned on Planet BNE Sector 99 and ask her the same question. She was surprised and replied she thought he'd never ask. As a result of that quick and prompt conversation, an extra exchange of credit was successful and Franzee had upgraded to stage 3. She was now more keen than ever and even offered Cekret to test his skills of the Punters Side on her. That he did and with a swift soft touch to her skin, he explored her whole body. Still nervous, he asked if she agreed to some extra skills he had learnt. This led to him now exploring one hand on her hilltop gently squeezing the small erected plant, while his tongue and fingers from the other hand started to target only one specific area, AREA-V or AV for short. Very soon AV started to soak and as the fingers started doing the work, she gave an almighty bite to her lips and breathed slow but hard. Her stomach was now arched high and was held down by the other hand squeezing the hilltop's erected tree.

She then rested and as Cekret came to kiss her, she grabbed the back of his head and planted a wet DFK. One hand holding his head, the other grabbing his cock and tugging it. She didn't want it to stop and suddenly she whispered to his ears, "can you put it into AV - please!" Without hesitation the two bodies took shape and the cock was guided towards the AV by Franzee and upon contact, she pulled him into her. The pumping action started and both was inter-twined in a ritual reserved for the Dark Lord of the Punters. They continued to kiss and after a long while of slow thrushes, he said his turn was up and she didn't mind where to plant it. "Is it ok on your hilltop with the short erected tree?" Of course she replied and the rocket propelled spray was welcomed by Franzee. Then they laid in each others arms until nearing the end of the hour lesson.

She cleaned both herself and Cekret and both got dressed. When they were done, she'd guided him to the door and planted another DFK before they parted way. He eventually made many more visits to Station Pure and had many hours with Franzee until his heart was broken. You see she had been recalled back to Kong Hong only to never return. From that day onward, Cekret's missions from Stations to Stations was to find another Franzee. Many has came close, but have never lived up to expectations. He has since accepted that Stations nowadays don't produce mystical beings like that anymore and only Cekret shard these intimate experiences with Franzee.

Fast forward to now, Cekret continues to travel amongst the stars looking for another Franzee and hopes one day he will.......

Homebrew
12-03-2019, 07:24 AM
hahahaha, nice writing, wasted talents.
good story, i think i have met many of Franzee's female relatives. have certainly spent many credits looking,

Kowabunga
12-03-2019, 10:19 AM
I had an ML favourite like that some years ago. I was treated like a boyfriend for a few months.
Really nice experiences. The ML went back to Taiwan.
Not been able to replicate that since.

DCUP
12-03-2019, 01:02 PM
I feel your nostalgic pain bro but seems you may truely need to change your search to a girl which you don't need to exchange credits..like a girlfriend or if your lucky enough to have one,maybe find a new one..
Enjoyed the story muchly thank you for sharing

annintofu
08-04-2019, 11:34 PM
how touching!
and don't give up, keep searching for franzee 2.

The Professor
09-04-2019, 09:45 AM
Ah the Holy Grail......
Can relate when recently went to AMP here in Brisvegas. Now had scrubbed this one off my list but decided was in the area so why not.
Experience was GF like and I am fussy ( esp when I travel to playgrounds overseas whereby BrisVegas standard performance is a joke).

They are out there...as poster says..usually new, young and starting off in the business. I would estimate its been a year and a half of solid mongering in BrisVegas for an experience like this to come around.

And I know you question and unfortunately you know my answer. If this lasts I'll be amazed.

Puff Puff Prof

scrim57
09-04-2019, 10:35 AM
Man I never got to put it all the way up into areaV for Francis. Put it in 3cm then chickened out cos I didn't have a cindim in me. I miss her.

HST
09-04-2019, 02:31 PM
I had some good times with her too. So cute and so busty for a small girl. One thing though - I thought she was from Shanghai?