PDA

View Full Version : Albert St no longer DIY

Whitewallaby
12-03-2019, 11:30 AM
So after frequenting this shop regularly , I can confirm it is no longer DIY... Ask me for name as not all have crossed over ...

reddoor
12-03-2019, 12:11 PM
Momo chicken has gone... 😳

Whitewallaby
12-03-2019, 12:12 PM
Na I'm talking about level 3 Albert St. MS.

But wait Momo is gone? I love their chicken!

reddoor
12-03-2019, 01:13 PM
Na I'm talking about level 3 Albert St. MS.

But wait Momo is gone? I love their chicken!
Yeah gone bro.
Was always a surreal experience, only white guy in a sea of Asian chook fanatics. 😂

Lickalot
12-03-2019, 05:14 PM
So after frequenting this shop regularly , I can confirm it is no longer DIY... Ask me for name as not all have crossed over ...

Has only one crossed over? Would appreciate more info as I can’t PM with under 50 posts. Been here heaps of times and only one was on song however she has departed

Whitewallaby
12-03-2019, 10:09 PM
Not sure how many. But one of the girls, is a month of the year - M**.... $50 for standard HJ... Most of the girls there give great massa tho... Anyone else got wins to report from here ? And yes Lickalot, grace was great. Too bad she isn't around anymore . I wonder if the shop has had a change of heart when it comes to this

darkice
12-03-2019, 11:48 PM
Ms? Is it near momo?

Did u try bargain? Usually they start with 50 but will take 40, sometimes even 30

Whitewallaby
13-03-2019, 07:24 AM
It's near Momo, but not above it. Mystyle massage. Good luck

Lickalot
13-03-2019, 07:31 AM
Not sure how many. But one of the girls, is a month of the year - M**.... $50 for standard HJ... Most of the girls there give great massa tho... Anyone else got wins to report from here ? And yes Lickalot, grace was great. Too bad she isn't around anymore . I wonder if the shop has had a change of heart when it comes to this

Thnx for the heads up. I will try and get a booking today. Probably no chance now. Whiteout shop change of heart it will be short lived like previously.

MrGrumpy
13-03-2019, 02:01 PM
No different to most shops. Some girls do, some girlz don’t. Reminds me of the Racy song from a long time ago. 😵

https://youtu.be/JY3pkagVP64

Whitewallaby
13-03-2019, 02:08 PM
No Mr GRumpy. It is different. Most shops are 100% guaranteed rnt places. If you can't get it there, then there's something wrong with you. Then there are other shops who normally don't. Such is this place. So rare that there's only been 2 reported MLs in the time it's been open. Sooooo yeh.

Lickalot
13-03-2019, 04:56 PM
Well WW, paid a visit and had a massage from M**. This will like you have experienced req a number of visits. Nice conversation, good massage and no sign of anything else. Either she has been told by someone who saw this post, shop saw post and said something or she needs to feel very comfortable. The previous gem took time so I’m gunna invest time here also. If you are after a sure thing go elsewhere

popeye96
13-03-2019, 05:36 PM
It's like it has always been. Occasionally at a usually legit shop one of the ML's does something for a customer that the shop doesn't usually allow. Then some wanker opens his trap on here and says more than he should and the girl is either subsequently shut down by boss or stops doing it herself because every man and his dog comes in asking for her because some dude on Auss99 says she does hand jobs.

Moral of the story. If you are onto a good thing that doesn't usually happen, keep your mouth shut.

Whitewallaby
13-03-2019, 05:54 PM
WTF is the point of this website then you fkn tard!?

popeye96
14-03-2019, 06:04 PM

Well it's not to make things potentially difficult for the ML's, but then some don't really have a clue.

brownwallaby
14-03-2019, 06:17 PM

Mate, the wallaby clan is known to never swear or be aggressive online .... please keep it that way
cheers

Whitewallaby
14-03-2019, 10:16 PM
Popeye are you special mate ? This site is to post up your wins. I'm sorry if you thought you were special but I'm gonna share gems, hidden or not. I'm not selfish. That's the whole point of this mate.

ecchi.gaijin
15-03-2019, 10:40 AM
Popeye are you special mate ? This site is to post up your wins. I'm sorry if you thought you were special but I'm gonna share gems, hidden or not. I'm not selfish. That's the whole point of this mate.

If you calm your testosterone level down from total retard, you might realise the point that is being made. You said yourself that this shop was always DIY. You have idendified the girl by name who is now giving you extras. So either;

The girl will find out about your post, realise who you are and stop giving you special service
The owner will read the post and fire the girl for breaking the shop rules
Every man and his dog will start asking for that girl and she will quit and/or change names

What you think is long time members being a dick, is actually the voice of experience. And you're the one being a dick.

pommychris
15-03-2019, 12:29 PM
here here
well said that man!!!

wally2
15-03-2019, 03:27 PM
Sure not selfish but not too clever either.
The previous respondent has pointed out the reasons for not identifying the girl to the extent you have.
I concur.
The statement that this place was no longer DIY would have sufficed as sharing info. and those of us that were curious would have a crack to see if it was true or not.
I am a regular there and have not had the pleasure despite cheekily asking at times.

Whitewallaby
16-03-2019, 08:26 AM
This website is to designed to share Intel. Calm down lads. No name or shop was mentioned. Get a grip 😅😅😅

texass10in
17-03-2019, 11:41 AM
This website is to designed to share Intel. Calm down lads. No name or shop was mentioned. Get a grip 

You literally named the shop, the location and a thinly veiled attempt at giving the girls name without saying it. Let’s see, a month of the year starting with M and 3 letters. Wha could it be?!

Look, I don’t post much here anymore for these exact reasons. Your desire to share info is appreciated and it is what this site is for, but it must be done in a more clever fashion for everyone’s sake if you want decent punting around Brisbane to continue.

Many of us have been on this site for years and seen silly things happen. If the likes of Popeye, Ecchi, myself and others are offering you advice, it’s not because we don’t appreciate the info. Take it on board, be appreciative and move on. I know you think it’s all about getting your rocks off, but there are people on the other side of your punt who are trying to survive. Your sharing in this thread likely will see at least one person suffer as a result with potential legal issues for her and others.

In short, pull your head in, Mate.

Whitewallaby
17-03-2019, 02:31 PM
Ok mate this is dragging on a bit. Zzzzzzzz

Let it go bud. Jesus

Perusal
22-03-2019, 04:47 PM
Calm down, I got zeros in here :D

Crusader
22-03-2019, 11:24 PM
Well WW, paid a visit and had a massage from M**. This will like you have experienced req a number of visits. Nice conversation, good massage and no sign of anything else. Either she has been told by someone who saw this post, shop saw post and said something or she needs to feel very comfortable. The previous gem took time so I’m gunna invest time here also. If you are after a sure thing go elsewhere

Can confirm M** delivers the goods. Saw her a couple of months back when I was up in bris

Just_some_guy
29-03-2019, 01:05 PM
Had a 3 day trip in Brisbane for work, and wanted a proper massage for various aches and pains. A search of the regular web pointed my to mystyle on Albert. I had a little extra cash so went with the 2 girl 4 hand massage for $120. It was a great massage.

I went there expecting 100% legit, so was a little surprised at how close to, (but not quite) TT there was considering this. After reading this thread I'm guessing that maybe more might have been on offer if I pushed, or was better known, but that's not what I was there for this time and I'll be back home in Sydney tonight anyway.

memememe
26-04-2019, 06:21 PM
this place is all about developing trust with the girls. The owner told me that she has a lot of men wanting HJ and will sack any girl who gives one.

I spent 15 to 20 visits here to 1 ML and got to know her really well. she was alays playful and happy for me to be totally naked and have a hard on during her massages. she just politely worked around it and smiled at me.

The one time, she is sittling between my legs doing the loin press part after the flip, and I am hard as a rock.. she gets some oil and starts rubbing my groin and lower stomach with her thumbs agains my shaft... very soon she is licking and sucking me... I cum in her mouth, and she swallows, laughs at me, cleans up and off I go.

a week later I went to book her and was told that she had gone back to Thailand.. so either I she decided to have some funs in her last few days or she got sacked for too much service...

reddoor
26-04-2019, 06:32 PM
this place is all about developing trust with the girls. The owner told me that she has a lot of men wanting HJ and will sack any girl who gives one.

I spent 15 to 20 visits here to 1 ML and got to know her really well. she was alays playful and happy for me to be totally naked and have a hard on during her massages. she just politely worked around it and smiled at me.

The one time, she is sittling between my legs doing the loin press part after the flip, and I am hard as a rock.. she gets some oil and starts rubbing my groin and lower stomach with her thumbs agains my shaft... very soon she is licking and sucking me... I cum in her mouth, and she swallows, laughs at me, cleans up and off I go.

a week later I went to book her and was told that she had gone back to Thailand.. so either I she decided to have some funs in her last few days or she got sacked for too much service...
Maybe she loved u and u just could'nt take the hint haha.

superfilo
26-04-2019, 08:10 PM
yes I've had

Hshsh

HST
26-04-2019, 09:34 PM
"Hard As A Rock" - one of AC/DC's best sexual innuendo songs. "Cover You In Oil" is another one that's relevant here 😃

superfilo
29-04-2019, 02:40 PM
What's the general rule ?
Nmnnn

yobbo87
29-04-2019, 07:14 PM
What's the general rule ? I know the assumption is, if a shop has one of those LED lights out the front , it's game on. I also understand that if it opens until 9 or 10 pm, it's also game on. I am sure that if a shop has a combination of both, then it's 100% game on .. My question is - in the CBd, there are a number of shops that are open until late, has the LED sign but seems legit. There are 2 in Anzac Sq heading to Central Station.. There's Deserve Thai on Queen St.. there's Central (which we all know can be hit and miss)... Does anyone have any Intel on those mentioned above ? Trying to expand lunchtime punting options. happy to share my current Intel with whoever wants it

Another tip is negative Google reviews by females, yet positive by males

Crusader
08-05-2019, 12:54 AM
What's the general rule ? I know the assumption is, if a shop has one of those LED lights out the front , it's game on. I also understand that if it opens until 9 or 10 pm, it's also game on. I am sure that if a shop has a combination of both, then it's 100% game on .. My question is - in the CBd, there are a number of shops that are open until late, has the LED sign but seems legit. There are 2 in Anzac Sq heading to Central Station.. There's Deserve Thai on Queen St.. there's Central (which we all know can be hit and miss)... Does anyone have any Intel on those mentioned above ? Trying to expand lunchtime punting options. happy to share my current Intel with whoever wants itThere is only one at Central at the moment that does it and apparently they are trying to get rid of her. PM me if you want her name. The South American girls definitely don't, I've known the Chilean girl for a long time and she is out and out professional. Her and the Peruvian girl are close friends and used to work at a legit shop in Toombul together. If anyone is getting extras off them they're doing something fkn amazing.

The one opposite central, next to the mantra closed a few months back and DP on Albert as well as Thai tantric has closed due to the underground works. Not that i rated any of these places in the slightest anyway.

New joint on Adelaide st for me didn't impress and i ended up walking out. Bunch of teens directly opposite with a clear line of sight into the shop was off putting. Not to mention the tattooed bird coming on a bit too strong.

Deserve Thai on Queen St looked the goods but i walked out of there also as there was a bloke gearing up to give me the massage, rather than the pretty little thing who first served me. Amazing what having two phones can do in a sticky situation when you pocket dial one for that "urgent call".

I'm down to 2 shops in the CBD and getting pretty bored of then arm to be honest.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Lickalot
15-05-2019, 12:05 PM
Well, it didn’t take long. Mei has left Albert st.

Crusader ~ you are spot on with DeServe it is a woft I reviewed it last year and wil never return.

Besides Elizabeth st the cbd is looking very ordinary. Anyone care to pm other venues in the cbd including who to book with and any other intel?

MrGrumpy
15-05-2019, 04:33 PM
Oops. Replied to the wrong post.

superfilo
18-05-2019, 10:35 PM
It's May, not Mei bro... she's not Chinese 🤔😅

darkice
20-05-2019, 05:19 PM
Does guys work here too?

I didn't hear anyone I knew from star so thought I'd see what this place was all about. Got told that everyone was busy but it was a guy who told me. Looked like a masseuse? And not just a counter person

Crusader
20-05-2019, 08:27 PM
The only guy I've seen I think is the owner. Got a weird part going on in his hair do?

darkice
20-05-2019, 11:31 PM
Hmm thought hair looked normal. Was probably in his 30s. He wasn't sitting behind the counter and was ducked off to the side somewhere like he came from a room so thought he might be doing some massaging

MrGrumpy
22-05-2019, 05:26 PM
LB alert issued for Albert St. Thought her pants were a bit lumpy. 🍒

Crusader
23-05-2019, 12:15 AM
Haha FK that .. did you catch a name? Please pm so that I can avoid

darkice
24-05-2019, 08:59 AM
Managed to try here since star has been poor of late.

Most of the time spent massaging was around the butt area and upper leg. This felt quite nice for about 5-10 mins then it was a bit meh. When you realise there ain't no accidental touches of the tackle, I thought it got boring fast.

Not sure why they don't do it seeing as they encourage DIY. Allowing DIY is already naughty enough that I can't see how 'accidental touches' is a no no.

Wouldn't return, but I can see the appeal.

ilovemassage
24-09-2019, 01:45 PM
Tried a week ago. Still encourage DIY though I am not quite interested. Lots of TT but never across the line even tips offer. avoid if you do want to get something

Johnbird
13-10-2019, 07:47 AM
Might be a silly question but is diy while they massaging or after and how do you know if its on? Do you ask or just start sorting yourself out

superfilo
14-10-2019, 10:56 AM
It's over bro.

Jkk

Johnbird
14-10-2019, 08:38 PM
No i know that. What is DIY?
doesnt it stand for do it yourself?
If so how does one start this? Do you ask or just start yourself during the massage?

ecchi.gaijin
15-10-2019, 10:37 AM
It's over bro. It's only DIY. You had to get there with certain girls who arent there anymore

That seems surprising. If only people had of been warned about the pitfalls of announcing to the world about it.

darkice
15-10-2019, 11:34 AM
Just Start doing yourself.

It's not worth it btw. The illusion of getting something more disappears quite fast.

Johnbird
15-10-2019, 10:21 PM
So those taking the DIY option just start jerking during the massage? What do they say? If anyone could pm me their experiences that would be great. Just dont want to do the wrong thing

Johnbird
15-10-2019, 10:24 PM
What has everyones experience been when you just start jerking halfway through the massage.. If anyone is able to PM me it would be great. Just dont want to do the wrong thing.

Perusal
16-10-2019, 06:55 PM
No they tell you it's okay to DIY at the end (sometimes).

darkice
16-10-2019, 09:20 PM
During the massage they go close to your balls but don't touch it. They don't really cover you on the flip too. That's how you know.

Will say again, it's not worth it. The illusion of possible tickle tackle disappears fast and it becomes quite boring

Ace01
17-10-2019, 02:13 AM
they do a pretty decent massage- and usually fairly relax about covering

wunderboy
17-10-2019, 08:26 PM
Which shop is this?

brisboy7718
17-10-2019, 09:03 PM
Comment retracted

Johnbird
18-10-2019, 01:34 PM
Anyone had DIY here lately?
Who should i ask for? Pm if you prefer

darkice
19-10-2019, 10:17 AM
Johnbird, seriously. Just go, it's not rocket science. This thread has already provided so much info.

Go in, go with the flow.

Its DIY so ask your left hand or right hand

wally2
19-10-2019, 11:07 AM
Good reply darkice.
Dunno why the obsession with a place that only does diy.
Johnbird, seriously. Just go, it's not rocket science. This thread has already provided so much info.

Go in, go with the flow.

Its DIY so ask your left hand or right hand

Rosco80
19-10-2019, 03:43 PM
Dont ask for Keekee. Masages way too hard and no enjoyment at all. Others give a good massage, and may arouse you. But others have said, no TT or anything else.

sungod
11-03-2021, 07:24 PM
Been here today up on level 3 and massage was pretty good, nonissue with to go naked from the start. Nice massage but nothing else offered by young girl. No DIY vibe as well. Ladies are not Thai but chinese.

LoveHer
11-03-2021, 11:52 PM
Been here today up on level 3 and massage was pretty good, nonissue with to go naked from the start. Nice massage but nothing else offered by young girl. No DIY vibe as well. Ladies are not Thai but chinese.

which participant(s) was naked?

kuk18
14-03-2021, 08:59 PM

What is the point of going there if they only offer legit massages?

sungod
15-03-2021, 07:51 PM
Clarify I was naked....i was not sure if legit or not but can confirm 2/2 great legit massage but nothing else.

kuk18
16-03-2021, 10:14 AM
Clarify I was naked....i was not sure if legit or not but can confirm 2/2 great legit massage but nothing else.

Legit in this context meaning no extras. I'm sure it is legal to receive a massage whilst undressed.

Perusal
17-03-2021, 01:01 PM
They have always been Thai but maybe they're struggling to get staff these days...

JerryF
18-03-2021, 07:04 PM
So went in today after booking my regular M but discovered the shop had changed hands about a month ago. Even though I had asked for M my booking was accepted but turned out to be another lady. Having said that, I do come here mainly for the legit massage and this one was very skilled and managed to get all the knots out. I was able to be undressed but all under the towel and was never exposed like previous experiences. And fully legit now with no hint of TT at all. Apparently all the staff are Thai. Oh well, still a good place for a legit massage. If anyone knows where M has gone though please pm me.