PDA

View Full Version : New Shop Orange Grove Road Coopers Plains. LUNA MASSAGE

racer17
12-03-2019, 02:05 PM
Hi guys. Been out of the loop for a while. Marriage will do that to you lol.
Went to this new shop today. LILLY was my ML. Very slim sexy Asian. Massage was first class. Plent of muscle work and hard pressure.
She bent my legs up and sensually touched while massaging. Quite different. All types of finish available except FS. Front and back entrances. I will be back. When I can sneak out of the house lol.
ML 10
MASSAGE 10
FINISH 10

4FoW2
12-03-2019, 06:09 PM
I have tried both entrances and found that although the front entrance is open and more accessible the back entrance has got some appeal. I find at times its a tight fit and have to maneuver myself into the right position which takes time. Of course at the front entrance sometimes the girls can see me coming.
......and that's just me parking the car!
4F

darkice
12-03-2019, 11:51 PM
I do love it when they move your legs around and just go for the reach under and give it a couple strokes.

Wish more girls would do it more and actually have some build up

Gilly90
13-03-2019, 09:01 AM
Has anyone ever managed the rear entrance in a shop? I've had girls that enjoyed fingers (multiple) in there but have fear in their eyes when you suggest more than that (I'd never push the issue)

blake_ly
13-03-2019, 09:42 AM
Has anyone ever managed the rear entrance in a shop? I've had girls that enjoyed fingers (multiple) in there but have fear in their eyes when you suggest more than that (I'd never push the issue)

I wouldn't suggest this unless you're telling the girl a day ahead to clean and be prepared, otherwise it's just going to get all sorts of messy...

Brissypunter
13-03-2019, 09:51 AM
Japs seem to love it finger that is but had couple who like more than a finger

wunderboy
10-04-2019, 08:08 AM
Tried this shop. Went for 1 hour massage. Forgot name of ML but she was very money minded. Massage was average and did the flip only after 20 minutes. Went for option 1 $50 and she asked to pay upfront. Took my pants to me so I could get money from wallet to pay her first - big turn off. Finished the deed, ending was okay but half an hour still remaining on the clock. She then just press here and press there and went out to get water to clean the oil off. Only came back after 10 minutes. After I dressed up, I realised there is still 10 minutes left. Got short changed big time.

I would avoid this place.

ococpunt
10-04-2019, 11:00 PM
Tried this shop. Went for 1 hour massage. Forgot name of ML but she was very money minded. Massage was average and did the flip only after 20 minutes. Went for option 1 $50 and she asked to pay upfront. Took my pants to me so I could get money from wallet to pay her first - big turn off. Finished the deed, ending was okay but half an hour still remaining on the clock. She then just press here and press there and went out to get water to clean the oil off. Only came back after 10 minutes. After I dressed up, I realised there is still 10 minutes left. Got short changed big time.

I would avoid this place.

damn... that sounds like one of the worst experiences that you can have, usually SSDS mls do a better job than that

reddoor
10-04-2019, 11:55 PM
damn... that sounds like one of the worst experiences that you can have, usually SSDS mls do a better job than that
I can vouch for what wunderboy is saying, i have had several very unsunshine like times here. Seems the once high standards that spawned so many glowing posts have been forgotten here. Certainly the quality of the girls ive seen would not have got a job there a few yrs ago.