PDA

View Full Version : Question Total Newbie here - what is "standard" tip and what do Opt 1, 2 & 3 mean?

Shagspear
15-03-2019, 10:30 AM
G'day mates!

Total Newbie here..........I had my first 2 massage session the other day and I am still trying to figure it out.....

First session not so good. Its at Mt Gravatt, a taiwananese who keep asking me why do you come to this shop. I was nervous so I said I just want a massage. She never offer anything.
Second try much better at another shop - again a taiwanese girl! And she offered about mid way through.... "Option 1 $100, Option 2 $180" and I thought to myself that's a bit steep. I gave her the $70 I had in my pocket and she said this will only get you a "handy man service" with her top off.

So.......this is what I need your help - just exactly what's the expected "standard" tips these days in Brisbane and what do Opt 1, 2 & 3 mean??

Please help, because I think I am tipping too much - don't want to help start a wave of price hike here...

yobbo87
16-03-2019, 04:01 PM
I am also curious about this question. As a newbie punter the rates tend to vary. I find if you say you have been there before, then the ML will tend to not give crazy quotes.

Any regs please PM me what the options are

The Professor
16-03-2019, 10:46 PM
Welcome grass hopper. You have much to learn and much BS to sift through. Read wisely and consider carefully - the only truisms you will find is what you experience yourself. You will soon be able to separate the chaff from the wheat.
As for option 1,2& 3- there is a wide variation among punters after option 1 ( non nude hand job) of what the criteria is for each option.
Without going into detail too much - is option 2 - possibly nude HJ - is it with just looking, includes touching - how far does that touching go - does it include breast sucking, does it include pussy play, what is the extent of that pussy play?

Also some ppl believe by saying Option 1,2 3 it protects the individual providers at the shops. All it does is confuse readers not that I think poster should come out and say "Debbie at shop X does Full sex"
How to get around this? If you read something you like PM the poster - now you might need to build up some "street cred" but see what happens.

To give you some perspective A friend of mine visited a tobbaco shop recently and was told that the girl said she could roll you one for $50, Light one up by a naked flame for $100 and $150 - 200 for free run of the whole shop except you couldn't use the back entrance. She said this was the recommended industry standard offering around most Brisbane tobacco shops.
He said she negotiated and was happy with $30 for the hand rolled, $50 - $80 for use of her naked flame and possibly up to $150 for free run. This would be my recommendations.
The last price point is a constant source of debate, opinion and a whole lotta bull. From research most independent providers are charging $200 an hour for in calls. If your shop spending gets near this maybe they can be a consideration.
My only suggestion would be to have it clear in your head the type of service you want and what you will pay (make it realistic).
PM me if you wish to know more. Others may disagree.
Puff Puff Prof

ManilaMan
16-03-2019, 10:55 PM
If the rates that The Professor has stated are too much for you, you could go to a costume hire shop and hire a wallaby suit (make sure it’s brown), once you are in said suit, you should be able to get all the services for a handful of loose change. Enjoy and good luck!

reddoor
17-03-2019, 12:10 AM
If the rates that The Professor has stated are too much for you, you could go to a costume hire shop and hire a wallaby suit (make sure it’s brown), once you are in said suit, you should be able to get all the services for a handful of loose change. Enjoy and good luck!
Dear oh dear, only 3 posts in and BW's name has come up already. No wonder he's a star, haha. Funny post MM.

brownwallaby
17-03-2019, 01:55 AM
I checked the time stamp of MM’s post and yeah I was with that chic when he wrote that, after she’d sent me an all clear text message. Did various positions. Tipped her $45 (who says I’m not generous).
I know from experience this good thing won’t last forever. She’ll get bored of me or she’ll find someone more attractive and generous or she’ll decide to become a nun. I just make the most of it while it lasts

Shagspear
25-03-2019, 12:47 AM
Welcome grass hopper. You have much to learn and much BS to sift through. Read wisely and consider carefully - the only truisms you will find is what you experience yourself. You will soon be able to separate the chaff from the wheat.
As for option 1,2& 3- there is a wide variation among punters after option 1 ( non nude hand job) of what the criteria is for each option.
Without going into detail too much - is option 2 - possibly nude HJ - is it with just looking, includes touching - how far does that touching go - does it include breast sucking, does it include pussy play, what is the extent of that pussy play?

Also some ppl believe by saying Option 1,2 3 it protects the individual providers at the shops. All it does is confuse readers not that I think poster should come out and say "Debbie at shop X does Full sex"
How to get around this? If you read something you like PM the poster - now you might need to build up some "street cred" but see what happens.

To give you some perspective A friend of mine visited a tobbaco shop recently and was told that the girl said she could roll you one for $50, Light one up by a naked flame for $100 and $150 - 200 for free run of the whole shop except you couldn't use the back entrance. She said this was the recommended industry standard offering around most Brisbane tobacco shops.
He said she negotiated and was happy with $30 for the hand rolled, $50 - $80 for use of her naked flame and possibly up to $150 for free run. This would be my recommendations.
The last price point is a constant source of debate, opinion and a whole lotta bull. From research most independent providers are charging $200 an hour for in calls. If your shop spending gets near this maybe they can be a consideration.
My only suggestion would be to have it clear in your head the type of service you want and what you will pay (make it realistic).
PM me if you wish to know more. Others may disagree.
Puff Puff Prof

HAHAHA Professor!
That was enlightening and entertaining !

Thanks mate! I think I should check out a few more tobacco shops.....

Shagspear
25-03-2019, 12:52 AM
Man, $150 - 200 is a bit steep considering you are paying $40 for 30 mins or $60 for 60 mins which is more expensive than going to a legal brothel for AN HOUR.

4FoW2
25-03-2019, 08:21 AM
Man, $150 - 200 is a bit steep considering you are paying $40 for 30 mins or $60 for 60 mins which is more expensive than going to a legal brothel for AN HOUR.
Probably read it wrong Shaggy ..can get 40/60 for massage plus $100 more for full at some places.
Brothers - keep pushing $100 for full on top of massage - this is where I believe price point should be esp for half an hour. $140 for 30 mins work - I'd like to get paid that- yeah yeah I know I don't have to deal with smelly, rough, disgusting ( insert word in here)
NI

Tonny
25-03-2019, 10:47 AM
G'day mates!

Total Newbie here..........I had my first 2 massage session the other day and I am still trying to figure it out.....

First session not so good. Its at Mt Gravatt, a taiwananese who keep asking me why do you come to this shop. I was nervous so I said I just want a massage. She never offer anything.
Second try much better at another shop - again a taiwanese girl! And she offered about mid way through.... "Option 1 $100, Option 2 $180" and I thought to myself that's a bit steep. I gave her the $70 I had in my pocket and she said this will only get you a "handy man service" with her top off.

So.......this is what I need your help - just exactly what's the expected "standard" tips these days in Brisbane and what do Opt 1, 2 & 3 mean??

Please help, because I think I am tipping too much - don't want to help start a wave of price hike here...

The first Girl probably had a sensitive nose and could smell a Flat foot from a mile away. It seems that some investigators here need to make getting a massage into a Science. On the other hand we have a Professor with foot out of mouth disease who obviously wants to pass on all his secrets. Confucius say blabbing your mouth out to Newbies in blue shirts will make your expertise irrelevant :fire::fire:

The Professor
25-03-2019, 10:53 PM
At least I can spell Tony!

Anybody who thinks the QPS doesn't know exactly what, where,how and who is either naive or stupid.
Most of my writings on here have more a comical bent that it appears those with an IQ of less than 120 struggle to comprehend.
Let's have a mature and knowledgeable conversation please.

Prof

The Professor
29-03-2019, 08:46 AM
Read this on another forum....I was just visiting, too, ( Sydney) and tried to figure out the pricing. In some places, Gold gives BBBJ and kissing over Silver. At 429 Pitt St (I think that's City Brothel), the girl was a dud, didn't kiss, gave a lame BBBJ, and then wouldn't do a catbath, saying "That's Diamond. " But then, at other places like 359 Riley and Kyoto 206, I got everything for Gold pricing. So, go figure.

Glad to see they are having the same issues with levels as us.
Prof

bjsearcher
29-03-2019, 11:02 AM
Read this on another forum....I was just visiting, too, ( Sydney) and tried to figure out the pricing. In some places, Gold gives BBBJ and kissing over Silver. At 429 Pitt St (I think that's City Brothel), the girl was a dud, didn't kiss, gave a lame BBBJ, and then wouldn't do a catbath, saying "That's Diamond. " But then, at other places like 359 Riley and Kyoto 206, I got everything for Gold pricing. So, go figure.

Glad to see they are having the same issues with levels as us.
ProfNot the same actually. These are different service levels at "self anointed" Top Brothels in Sydney rather than MP's. They are all basically the same levels just using different marketing terms. Diamond is Gold at some shops etc and they all outline what's included. Prices are similar at these shops so anyone should be able to work it out.

There are various fs shops where you can get pretty much everything for $160 for an hour (excluding the rear entrance) depending on the lady. 533 Willoughby and Hornsby 142 are 2 examples. These are not old boilers either.