PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Zita at 278 club

woods23
15-03-2019, 03:04 PM
Another hidden gem?

Hi guys- have any one tried zita at 278 ? How is her body compare to star nd miko is it S shape body ? Any small or skinner is a turn off ...photo seems very thin but fit toned body:( Cheers

toysrus
15-03-2019, 03:48 PM
She has a nice body, similar to Miko.

woods23
15-03-2019, 09:43 PM
She has a nice body, similar to Miko.

Thanks mate.
I will test zita out then

yug
16-03-2019, 02:13 AM
I saw Zita few months ago.
She has a good body but Star has all the right curves. Haven't seen Miko so can't make a comparison with her.
She is skinnier than Star.

toysrus
16-03-2019, 09:32 AM
How is her body compare to star nd miko is it S shape body ? Any small or skinner is a turn off ...photo seems very thin but fit toned body:( Cheers

Sorry I should have clarified a bit better, Miko and Zita have very similar body shapes. However Miko has bigger boobs. The video on Zitas profile is 100% accurate representation of her body.

If you are looking for S body shape then yes Star and Yoyo fits the bill more because they have more curves. All 4 girls have great bodies.

This thread has given me a sudden urge to do a double with Miko and Zita.

woods23
16-03-2019, 01:12 PM
I saw Zita few months ago.She has a good body but Star has all the right curves. Haven't seen Miko so can't make a comparison with her.She is skinnier than Star.
Sorry I should have clarified a bit better, Miko and Zita have very similar body shapes. However Miko has bigger boobs. The video on Zitas profile is 100% accurate representation of her body.If you are looking for S body shape then yes Star and Yoyo fits the bill more because they have more curves. All 4 girls have great bodies.This thread has given me a sudden urge to do a double with Miko and Zita.Thanks guy appreciated for your efforts to help.

I'm mainly a face nd body person !I like good serivce too but appearance come first.
I hope zita meet my standard ;)

yug
16-03-2019, 06:43 PM
^^ I am going to give you my own honest experience, impressions, and opinions.
For me, her appearance looked just ok; nothing special.
She has clearly got her nose done.

But my biggest letdown with her was her service.
It seemed way too mechanical (but then again she was new at that time).
The kind of mechanical service where you see her wheels turning in her head while she is giving me BBBJ.
Not sure what she was so deep in thoughts about.

And then came the fake compliments: "Baby, you are nice!"
Generally, I wouldn't mind the compliments (though I ignore them) but it didn't follow anything I said or done.
It was very out of the blue.

Now you might think I am ripping into her but I am actually not.
In my opinion, she is good enough to see once.
And also, you have to know I chose her when she was fairly new to the game (at least at 278).
She might have improved her game since then.

woods23
16-03-2019, 10:40 PM
Thank you Mr Yug you da man. The walking dictionary on the forum your knowledge nd information is unbelievable.

I'm a Rnt guy too bad/mechanical serivce? No problems I'm so used to it in this game.

Indiana_Bones
17-03-2019, 01:18 PM
I agree with yug. I thought her service and attitude was below par. I saw her 2 months ago. Face not as good as the pics. I'm a face guy too.

mcjesus
17-03-2019, 01:29 PM
But my biggest letdown with her was her service.
It seemed way too mechanical (but then again she was new at that time).
The kind of mechanical service where you see her wheels turning in her head while she is giving me BBBJ.
Not sure what she was so deep in thoughts about.

And then came the fake compliments: "Baby, you are nice!"
Generally, I wouldn't mind the compliments (though I ignore them) but it didn't follow anything I said or done.
It was very out of the blue.

that's just comical lol!

woods23
18-03-2019, 08:40 AM
I agree with yug. I thought her service and attitude was below par. I saw her 2 months ago. Face not as good as the pics. I'm a face guy too.

A face man too nice. ...A guy know how to appreciated beauty of women.

What u think of snow at ginza any one tried ? Damn she looks absolutely gorgeous :slobber: