PDA

View Full Version : Shelley St - CBD what's close

Snork80
16-05-2012, 10:03 PM
Hi all, I'm going to be travelling for business down to Sydney next weekend, and will be staying at a hotel on Shelley St in the CBD. I'm hoping someone can help with what RNT or FS shops might be nearby?

I don't know the Sydney CBD very well, so I'm not able to place street or 'near this station' locations very well with respect to my accommodation.

aussiegaigin
16-05-2012, 10:18 PM
Shelley St is in the area better known as "King St Wharf"at the northern fringe of the CBD. The closest R&T would be Wishway Massage up the hill in Carrington St, next door to the Menzies Hotel.

Most of the good places mentioned here, like Snow Lotus, are in the Chinatown area at the southern end.

Best get yourself a streetmap and get a feel for the city.

abacab
16-05-2012, 10:45 PM
Shelley St is in the area better known as "King St Wharf"at the northern fringe of the CBD. The closest R&T would be Wishway Massage up the hill in Carrington St, next door to the Menzies Hotel.

Most of the good places mentioned here, like Snow Lotus, are in the Chinatown area at the southern end.

Best get yourself a streetmap and get a feel for the city.

of course, many bros will remember Shelley St as the old city home of a famous shop that has recently resurfaced ... but I believe they are closer to Chinatown now

AHLUNGOR
16-05-2012, 11:27 PM
Hi all, I'm going to be travelling for business down to Sydney next weekend, and will be staying at a hotel on Shelley St in the CBD. I'm hoping someone can help with what RNT or FS shops might be nearby?

I don't know the Sydney CBD very well, so I'm not able to place street or 'near this station' locations very well with respect to my accommodation.

Best advice for you: get into a taxi and head to 5 Star at 100 Cathedral Street to have the time of your life...haha

Cheers

Bracket
17-05-2012, 12:40 AM
of course, many bros will remember Shelley St as the old city home of a famous shop that has recently resurfaced ... but I believe they are closer to Chinatown now
Actually, Tokyo Cats has resurfaced as Ginza, who advertise on this site, and they're near the corner of King and Kent Streets, just a short walk from Shelley Street.

babelx
20-05-2012, 11:45 PM
One more vote for 5*. Don't want your time in Sydney to be spoilt by dirty tents etc.. at tokyo cats. Have a time of your life!

cisco
21-05-2012, 04:56 AM
You come at the right city of girls here,..bro
Enjoy bro.

Travelmate
21-05-2012, 10:05 AM
5 Stars is my vote as well.
or go further to Liaison .... '
my 2 cents

wilisno
21-05-2012, 02:23 PM
You haven't been to Sydney if you haven't been to 5* City ! ;) ;) ;)

AHLUNGOR
21-05-2012, 03:28 PM
You haven't been to Sydney if you haven't been to 5* City ! ;) ;) ;)

I second that!!

By all means, try whatever shops your heart or wallet desires but i would recommend you make 5 Star you first port of call.......try the best.......then sample the rest!!

If all fails, at least you have one great punt to take back with you

Have a 5 star fun mate!!

Cheers

Travelmate
21-05-2012, 04:32 PM
How about the Japanese Company!
I think the deal is quite attractive, if the quality of girls is good!

babelx
23-05-2012, 12:33 AM
How about the Japanese Company!
I think the deal is quite attractive, if the quality of girls is good!

Still too risky for this situation. Just experience the best and get it over with. If you have lots of funds and staying for a while, then you can take more risks.

DeepImpact
23-05-2012, 07:25 PM
Bro, it all depends on what you are after and how long you like to spend with the girl. Sure 5* is always going to be recommended here as it is well spoken of and if you just want 30 minutes then 5* or GF should be good. If you want an hour then I recommend an agency like MOC as there is not much price difference and you will get a less experienced girl that doesn't work as much. It depends on which city you are from because in Melbourne you can get a similar experience to these 2 shops anyway. You can also get them to come to your hotel instead if you are worried about getting lost walking across the city. Have a good time .

Snork80
28-05-2012, 08:03 PM
Thanks for the recommendations everyone. It wound up being late before I could get away from my work, and I was tired So wanted to keep it close. So I tried out Ginza, which was literally 5 mins walk away. Had a session with Chicka. Good time, nice firm massage. And a very interesting HJ technique. She's a nice girl to boot.

I see from other threads I've read today that is the reopened Tokyo Cats? And references to FS. Is that normal for this place? Wasn't offered (although I didn't ask either) I didn't get the impression it was 'on the table' as it were.

Not that I didn't leave very satisfied.

By the by, not being a NSW native, what's the legality on a place like that operating from what was essentially a 'private' residence?

Thanks again all.

Max Impact
28-05-2012, 08:33 PM
Thanks for the recommendations everyone. It wound up being late before I could get away from my work, and I was tired So wanted to keep it close. So I tried out Ginza, which was literally 5 mins walk away. Had a session with Chicka. Good time, nice firm massage. And a very interesting HJ technique. She's a nice girl to boot.

I see from other threads I've read today that is the reopened Tokyo Cats? And references to FS. Is that normal for this place? Wasn't offered (although I didn't ask either) I didn't get the impression it was 'on the table' as it were.

By the by, not being a NSW native, what's the legality on a place like that operating from what was essentially a 'private' residence?

Thanks again all.

Read Tiger's report on Ginza today.

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?1021-Eli-hot-little-fuck-bunny

Its definitely FS, four times in Tiger's case!

aussiegaigin
28-05-2012, 09:15 PM

Thanks again all.Briefly:

The only legislation covering the operation of "brothels" is in council planning laws on the use of premises. You or the girl can't be busted for participating.

The only restrictions on street prositution are that it cannot be carried out in sight of a dwelling, church, school, or hospital.

Google up "brothel laws NSW" for more opinions

wilisno
28-05-2012, 09:51 PM

You went to Ginza ( Tokyo Cats ) and didn't get FS ??? I'm speechless ! :miao:

Travelmate
28-05-2012, 10:07 PM
You went to Ginza ( Tokyo Cats ) and didn't get FS ??? I'm speechless ! :miao:

this may be very very special customer treatment

Max Impact
28-05-2012, 11:01 PM
Actually, have you heard the saying "He couldn't organise a root in a brothel"? You're that guy!

Sorry........

Snork80
28-05-2012, 11:39 PM
Actually, have you heard the saying "He couldn't organise a root in a brothel". You're that guy!

Sorry........

:grimace: Apparently so. I had it in my head it was a Massage joint, (don't ask me why, :surprise: I just did) and up in Brissie, the usual deal is a HJ or a BJ at the end of the massage.

Don't I feel like a right douchebag now.

Anyway, I still had a good time, and got my rocks off twice, so I'm cool with it. :smile:

wilisno
28-05-2012, 11:49 PM
:grimace: Apparently so. I had it in my head it was a Massage joint, (don't ask me why, :surprise: I just did) and up in Brissie, the usual deal is a HJ or a BJ at the end of the massage.

Anyway, I still had a good time, and got my rocks off twice, so I'm cool with it. :smile:

Oh ! Sorry ! Didn't know you were from Brissie, no wonder you didn't know about the hardcore ex-Tokyo Cats, it'd all good mate, welcome to Sydney !

Max Impact
28-05-2012, 11:55 PM

Thanks for being able to take my joke the right way!

Bracket
29-05-2012, 12:42 AM

Thanks again all.
FS is more than on the table at Ginza, Snork80, it's part of the standard service. The only reason you wouldn't get is if you've indicated, whether directly or indirectly, that you're happy to come by some other means, such as HJ, CIM, COB etc. But the girls aren't mindreaders and sometimes they can pick up the wrong message from you unless you clearly spell out what you want.

I've seen Chika many times. When you say "very interesting HJ" I think I know what you mean. Last time I saw her she was alternating her mouth and her right hand between my knob and my balls, while her left hand was playing with my arse. There are plenty of blokes, me included, who are happy to have the occasional bbbj ending in CIM as an alternative to FS, and maybe she thought you were one of those. But there's always the risk that you'll shoot your load when she's got your dick in her hand rather than in her mouth!

If there's a next time for you and you're in a similar situation, simply say to her at the appropriate point and with a twinkle in your eye, "Do you think we should fuck now?" I 100% guarantee that will work! The girls at Ginza are very obliging.

Snork80
29-05-2012, 01:32 AM
FS is more than on the table at Ginza, Snork80, it's part of the standard service. The only reason you wouldn't get is if you've indicated, whether directly or indirectly, that you're happy to come by some other means, such as HJ, CIM, COB etc. But the girls aren't mindreaders and sometimes they can pick up the wrong message from you unless you clearly spell out what you want.

I've seen Chika many times. When you say "very interesting HJ" I think I know what you mean. Last time I saw her she was alternating her mouth and her right hand between my knob and my balls, while her left hand was playing with my arse. There are plenty of blokes, me included, who are happy to have the occasional bbbj ending in CIM as an alternative to FS, and maybe she thought you were one of those. But there's always the risk that you'll shoot your load when she's got your dick in her hand rather than in her mouth!

If there's a next time for you and you're in a similar situation, simply say to her at the appropriate point and with a twinkle in your eye, "Do you think we should fuck now?" I 100% guarantee that will work! The girls at Ginza are very obliging.

Thanks mate.

I'll actually be down in Sydney again in a couple of months time. I might make for a repeat visit. With a bit more knowledge under my belt this time. :-)

Travelmate
29-05-2012, 10:48 AM
Actually, have you heard the saying "He couldn't organise a root in a brothel"? You're that guy!

Sorry........

This is crazy....
LIKE!