PDA

View Full Version : Question I am really struggling

plonkey
17-03-2019, 11:58 PM
Until recently I was travelling to Hing Kong every couple of months. I have the place there sorted out. The place is dripping beautiful Filipina and Indonesian bed mates but Im struggling in Brisbane.

I cant punt regularly given I come from a regional town so I dont have the luxury of trial and error.

I am in Brissy this Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday , staying on the Southside near Archerfield.

I would be really appreciative if someone can point me in the right direction so I dont walk away grumpy..lol

I like a girl who is either into it or acts like she is into it. I suppose we all want that .lol
Very partial to asians I have to say.
Anyway, I hope someone will give me the heads up.
Cheers

Massaddict
18-03-2019, 12:16 AM
Until recently I was travelling to Hing Kong every couple of months. I have the place there sorted out. The place is dripping beautiful Filipina and Indonesian bed mates but Im struggling in Brisbane.

I cant punt regularly given I come from a regional town so I dont have the luxury of trial and error.

I am in Brissy this Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday , staying on the Southside near Archerfield.

I would be really appreciative if someone can point me in the right direction so I dont walk away grumpy..lol

I like a girl who is either into it or acts like she is into it. I suppose we all want that .lol
Very partial to asians I have to say.
Anyway, I hope someone will give me the heads up.
Cheers

My No 1 favourite in that area is Elegant massage 121 Kerry rd Archerfield. Go second half of the week and ask for Lydia.

Second is Sky Day Spa Beaudesert Rd. Just keep a close eye on your wallet and make sure you collect your change.

M.A.

plonkey
18-03-2019, 12:26 AM
Thank you Sir. Much appreciated.

Homebrew
18-03-2019, 07:16 AM
should have no problem around Archerfield, there are heaps. new one just opened at 4 douglas street with experienced girls, as well there are 3 others in walking distance to that, Momo down the road, 2 brothels at hand as well as all the privates, just let google be your friend and walk if you don't like it as there is plenty around.

4FoW2
18-03-2019, 08:49 AM
The trouble is every couple of months you were dining at a 5 star restaurant and now there's only the local fish and chip shop open.
I too am a traveler and have to deal with this frustration. This is how I deal with it.
Recognize that this is your lot in life and don't stress- boy do I look forward to my trips overseas to the playgrounds of Thai. Phil, Mal etc - that is there here is here.
Here in Brisvegas - don't compare - recognize the service and price difference - I have certain requirements and certain price points that are non negotiable - I would rather wait till my trips or perform other " handy" relief than lower these standards.
I have noticed of late due to a number of factors -one being competition and proliferation of AMP's that my requirements are being met more.

Recommendation - book at new Luna Massage - Coopers Plains - ask manager Jackie who is good - if you go wrong here then the world will end tomorrow - you won't get a Fuji Building 141 performance but arguably one of best services in Brisvegas on the Southside.
4F

brownwallaby
18-03-2019, 08:49 AM
Hi Homebrew / Massaddict
Do massage shops around Archerfield have girls from different nationalities (Japaneses, Thais, Koreans) or mostly from mainland China?

cheers

Massaddict
18-03-2019, 09:14 AM
Hi Homebrew / Massaddict
Do massage shops around Archerfield have girls from different nationalities (Japaneses, Thais, Koreans) or mostly from mainland China?

cheers

From my experience, Elegant has a mix. SSDS No 2 on Orange Grove Road is also close to Archerfield and would be my first choice atm.

Sky had a mix but I have not been there for a while for reasons in a previous post.

M.A.

ManilaMan
18-03-2019, 09:50 AM
The trouble is every couple of months you were dining at a 5 star restaurant and now there's only the local fish and chip shop open.
I too am a traveler and have to deal with this frustration. This is how I deal with it.
Recognize that this is your lot in life and don't stress- boy do I look forward to my trips overseas to the playgrounds of Thai. Phil, Mal etc - that is there here is here.
Here in Brisvegas - don't compare - recognize the service and price difference - I have certain requirements and certain price points that are non negotiable - I would rather wait till my trips or perform other " handy" relief than lower these standards.
I have noticed of late due to a number of factors -one being competition and proliferation of AMP's that my requirements are being met more.

Recommendation - book at new Luna Massage - Coopers Plains - ask manager Jackie who is good - if you go wrong here then the world will end tomorrow - you won't get a Fuji Building 141 performance but arguably one of best services in Brisvegas on the Southside.
4F

Further to this, when you go to a 5 star restaurant you go in with a certain high expectation. It’s called punting here because sometimes you win and sometimes you don’t. The fun is seeking out that fish and chip shop that blows you away with service and taste. If they were all good you’d come to expect it and it wouldn’t be so fun. That’s how I look at it.

P.s. can’t wait to go back overseas though and dine at some nice 5 star seafood establishments.

plonkey
18-03-2019, 04:53 PM

4F

HAHA Fuji Building on Lockhart.. Know it well. Catch the lift to the top floor and walk down the stairs checking each level until you find the one you want..lol

But to be honest the Maid Parade on Saturday and sundays are the best> I would always have an overnighter and have breakfast delivered to my hotel room in the morning. Nothing better than eating breakfast , reading the newspaper while looking out the window watching Hong Kong coming to life while getting your dick sucked by a lovely filipina.....

Thank you for the tips Ill give them a crack.

plonkey
18-03-2019, 05:01 PM
Reminiscing. Here is a pic of a little filipina who wanted to shove a vibrator in her pussy while I was fucking her.
I miss Hong kong

Homebrew
19-03-2019, 07:25 AM
Hi Homebrew / Massaddict

cheers

from what i have seen a mix, if it is chinese i normally leave , too greedy and not value for money unless you are a special customer.

brownwallaby
19-03-2019, 08:21 AM
from what i have seen a mix, if it is chinese i normally leave , too greedy and not value for money unless you are a special customer.

Yes, I think of the same, although there are exceptions. I have the impression there are 2 types of mainland Chinese MLs:

1. University student, middle class background, often rich parents. Live not far from Brisbane CBD. Not greedy as their uni fees are provided by parents, more class, smart
2. Attend English classes to justify their student visa, but mainly came to Oz to make money. Came from regional towns in China. Greedy, often poor hygiene, difficult to have a meaningful conversation with. Typically work at shops in outer suburbs

ecchi.gaijin
19-03-2019, 10:14 AM
5 Star? With those dishes on the menu it's more like Sizzler