19-03-2019, 11:16 AM
Massage at Central

432 Elizabeth Street, Surry Hills

ML: Fiona

Session Month: 19th March 2019

Advertised Hourly Rate: $65

Tip: $50

Estimated Age: only 19

Ethnic Background: French and African, delightful mix :)

Hair Colour: Dark Brown

Hair Length: Long, wild and wavy

Eyes Colour: Brown, I think

Height: About 165-170cm

Body Shape: Slim, but lovely perky B-C cup breasts (editing this, after reading King Wallys reply - I would say they are more a A to B cup) I was a little generous there :)

Massage P1:

Being her first day, she was nervous and I could tell. But we chatted and she loosened up and become more comfy. Massage skills were ok, she was just lacking some confidence, especially early, but she got into it and the cheekiness came out, with light touches and brushes as she went.

Part 2.

Before the flip, I had the usual light fingers all over the body, giving me goose bumps, then she gentle started between the legs and I had well and truly reacted well to her touch. She asked me to flip and I asked if we could stay like this for a bit longer. She giggled and agreed and I just loved her touch from this angle. As for the rest, I dont like to give away their secrets, but for a new girl on her first day, once she had her confidence up, was she ever cheeky and fun.

As always Angela checked in on me as I was leaving and I explained that she had a great new girl on her hands and as I had not been for a while, I owed her a review. So here it is.

WIR - 100% yes! I think that says enough!

Roj
19-03-2019, 11:19 AM
Yum! There aren't too many ebony MLs around. Might have to sample this one!

BigMatty
19-03-2019, 11:21 AM
Yum! There aren't too many ebony MLs around. Might have to sample this one!

You will not be disappointed. It is a unique part of this shop, a truly international list of girls.

MrStone
19-03-2019, 11:37 AM
I might have to try her next Tuesday when in the area :) Will report back then.

Jimmy20
19-03-2019, 02:41 PM
A star in the making. Great review and thanks for sharing.

I might have to try her next Tuesday when in the area :) Will report back then.

kingwally
19-03-2019, 02:51 PM
I had a great time with her this morning. She has the perfect body for me...probably B cups and perky, beautiful arse, shaved box and nice smiley face. She said she was from Bordeaux in France, with a French father and mother from the Ivory Coast in Africa. She has cute little freckles over her face which I find incredibly sexy.

The massage was OK and Fiona let me massage her for a while which was nice, and we had a lot of fun. She needs a little bit of tutoring of the art of tugging but I am very happy to provide that tutoring. I will definately return to see her again.

kingwally
19-03-2019, 02:54 PM
I had a great time with her this morning. She has the perfect body for me...probably B cups and perky, beautiful arse, shaved box and nice smiley face. She said she was from Bordeaux in France, with a French father and mother from the Ivory Coast in Africa. She has cute little freckles over her face which I find incredibly sexy.

The massage was OK and Fiona let me massage her for a while which was nice, and we had a lot of fun. She needs a little bit of tutoring of the art of tugging but I am very happy to provide that tutoring. I will definately return to see her again.

Congratulations to BigMatty for being the first customer! Funny thing, Fiona told me this morning that I was her first ever customer, but who really cares...all is fair in love and tugging!

MrStone
19-03-2019, 03:06 PM
Congratulations to BigMatty for being the first customer! Funny thing, Fiona told me this morning that I was her first ever customer, but who really cares...all is fair in love and tugging!

Maybe after Matty saw her and the "First ever customer" went down do well, she has used it a few times today.

But you have re-affirmed my need to meet her King Wally!

MrStone
19-03-2019, 03:07 PM

and OMG on that little black dress, love the length of it.

cyberastrologer
19-03-2019, 03:09 PM
Will be in city next week. lets see if I can catch here

Insider101
19-03-2019, 10:04 PM
Hopefully this beauty is there next week while I’m in the area

BigMatty
20-03-2019, 09:46 AM

After reading King Wallys report, I reconsidered and thought I may have been a little generous on the bust. She is probably more a A-B, but they re lovely in proportion to her body :)

MrStone
21-03-2019, 09:34 PM
Anyone else seen her yet, I am hoping to see her next week

azzzn
22-03-2019, 01:24 AM
This shop is getting better and better..

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

kingwally
28-03-2019, 01:42 PM
I saw her again yesterday and she was great again. She has a great personality and we laughed a lot during our session. She still needs a little tutoring on her HJ technique and I will assist her with this next time.

I couldn't believe how busy this shop was yesterday...there were people cumming and going in all directions...it was like a platform at Central station...lot of people getting on and getting off!

Sweetyprincess
29-03-2019, 02:51 PM
She is so cute and probably the most beautiful buttocks and curves that I have never seen! She told me that she works from Monday to Thursday. All she miss....maybe is the art of handjob and gaining confidence ... she is only 19, I am sure it will come with time

username0912
01-04-2019, 12:13 PM
Even i saw her on the first day around noon..she is one the best girls in terms of service. Real GFE package. Tender, beautiful and mesmerising. I am in love with these french girls..Angela you rock!!

shiggy
12-04-2019, 12:11 PM
Met this absolute treasure last week after many attempted bookings due to her popularity, a completely mind blowing experience.

Fair dinkum
19-04-2019, 09:24 AM
Had a fantastic time with Fiona. She is quiet at first but she opens up and can get super horny... her HJ was pretty good too :smile:

Fiona has been trained well by lots of brothers above, well done guys:miao:

BigMatty
07-05-2019, 12:22 AM
Dear Gentlemen,

Frisky Fiona is working tomorrow Temptation Tuesday until 8pm, one of my best and most popular girls, sweet friendly and playful...book early so you don't miss out

Massage at Central

Might have to make a booking, call you tomorrow

Kogey
21-05-2019, 06:46 PM
Saw Fiona the other day. Agree, she's quiet at first but can really get going if you click with her!

NC3
03-06-2019, 12:26 AM
Saw Fiona the other day. Agree, she's quiet at first but can really get going if you click with her!

Kogey ... You 'described' Fiona perfectly ... and what a body she has ... '9 out of 10'. This shop is a 'hidden' gem. One of the friendliest managers I have ever met and many unique girls.

liminal
15-06-2019, 01:24 PM
Dear Gentlemen,

Fantastic Fiona is working today ,one of my best and most popular girls, sweet friendly and playful...book early so you don't miss out, working 11:30am to 8:00pm

Massage at Central

I’ll gladly book 2 hours tomorrow and take my time in genuflection

sydind
19-07-2019, 04:16 PM
I agree Angela is very friendly and accomodating. She's been doing a good job in finding quality girls

Kogey ... You 'described' Fiona perfectly ... and what a body she has ... '9 out of 10'. This shop is a 'hidden' gem. One of the friendliest managers I have ever met and many unique girls.

sydind
21-07-2019, 06:16 PM
Became a regular with Fiona now. Looks like we both love each other's company. Her Part 1 is ok ok but Part2 is just wow. So tempting that you will never want to try another girl

Dear Gentlemen,

Fantastic Fiona is working today 1pm to 8pm ..sweet and friendly...one of my best and most popular girls, book early so you don't miss out

Massage at Central

Massage at Central
08-08-2019, 08:16 AM
Dear Gentlemen,

Fantastic Fiona is working today 1pm to 8pm....sweet and friendly...one of my best and most popular girls, book early so you don't miss out

Massage at Central

Sweetyprincess
12-08-2019, 01:36 PM
Fiona has been trained well by lots of brothers above, well done guys:miao:

Fiona left from this shop... someone knows where ?

flukeman1
01-10-2019, 08:06 AM
Fiona left from this shop... someone knows where ?

Bump any Intel?

kingwally
01-10-2019, 08:28 AM
Bump any Intel?

Well documented on here...she is now Nina at 244 Oxford Street Paddington doing a lot more there as well.

flukeman1
01-10-2019, 03:25 PM
Well documented on here...she is now Nina at 244 Oxford Street Paddington doing a lot more there as well.

Thanks mate much appreciated

flukeman1
01-10-2019, 03:28 PM
can't find a Nina - do you mean June?

nostromo
01-10-2019, 03:48 PM
Check out Nina's aus99 thread here (http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?91717-Nina).

http://244paddington.com.au/nina-a-244-french-amour/

flukeman1
04-10-2019, 07:19 AM
Check out Nina's aus99 thread here (http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?91717-Nina).

http://244paddington.com.au/nina-a-244-french-amour/

Thanks, sorry didn't know they were separate. Now I just have to find out when she works...

Averageme
04-10-2019, 07:41 AM
What’s her services like?

kingwally
22-11-2019, 06:39 PM

Well I went again to see the lovely Fiona and she was as usual fantastic. She told me that she will be working at MAC for 4 shifts per week, and seemingly no longer doing FS at 244 Oxford Street Paddington. She said that it was getting a bit much having to fuck 6 or 7 guys per day and not being able to choose who she fucks. Now back at MAC she can choose what she wants to do and who with.

nostromo
22-11-2019, 11:03 PM
Not a bad tag team on the roster at the moment. The so far unnamed (on the roster) Italian through the day and Lily in the evening. If you can't make one you can make the other.