PDA

View Full Version : General talk BEWARE of WLs or MLs who steal!!!

Weapon
20-03-2019, 02:08 AM
Guys,

Just a quick heads up to be careful of your belongings when showering. Especially when its a en suite setup.

Had a WL steal some money off me tonight. The shop is a advertiser here and receptionist did the right thing so i wont be naming the shop.

They said they have asked the WL to leave so we will wait and see.

Meng
20-03-2019, 05:32 AM
That sucks. Good that the shop did something but can you pm me the shop?

wilisno
20-03-2019, 06:27 AM
It works both ways.

In agencies, customers pay the girls on arrival, many girls just leave the cash on the table. When finished, after shower when the girl is still in the shower, the customer would change quickly, grab the cash and run !

Labia Vortex
20-03-2019, 09:55 AM
My keys...My phone..the cash to pay for the punt
That’s all I ever take into any shop

rooter
20-03-2019, 10:00 AM
It's the ones that steal your heart you have to be really careful of ;)

cuteguy
20-03-2019, 10:31 AM
It's the ones that steal your heart you have to be really careful of ;)

Good point Rooter. A WL or ML taking you for a ride is where you have to be careful. Some girls will express their love for some customers but is it really genuine or fake? Many guys have been burnt in the process losing their homes or paying child support.

As for theft, the advice is never leave your personal belongings where they may be taken by a girl or another customer. Take your bag when you have a shower in a RNT place and never leave it in the room. I've never had a girl steal my money or belongings because I don't leave them to be taken. In the end, don't let your little head do the thinking for your big head in these situations.

CunningLinguist
20-03-2019, 11:17 PM
I always take my pants with wallet into the shower and hang it up where I can see it.

AHLUNGOR
21-03-2019, 09:02 AM
My keys...My phone..the cash to pay for the punt
That’s all I ever take into any shop

When master Mimi first started her own private place in Burwood (the luxury apartment, not the current house) her massage room was at one end of the apartment where the bathroom for shower was on the other end , so you have to walk through the living room / corridors to get there. Mimi at the time would hand me a small plastic basket and told me to put my phone, wallet and keys etc on it and take that with me to go to the shower / same thing when she moved to Falcon Street , I think that’s a very sensible consideration- just ease any concern the customers may have especially with new clients . But then again , you won’t find a more professional ML than Mimi I don’t think .

Just my two cents

Cheers

Brothelcreeper
21-03-2019, 10:16 PM
Most WL's are honest so I have never had a problem

One tip though only take enough cash for your session as if you take more and the girl says extend, you will double your spend but won't get double the fun.

The law of diminishing returns.

loco_loser
21-03-2019, 11:40 PM
A WL told me once a punter stole her phone & she didn't realise it...But she already had 3 iPhones all purchased as gifts by other punters...

She took from 3 stupid punters & got 1 stolen

Next time I see her, she had the lastest iPhone worth nearly $ 2,500...She said her favourite customer (sponsor) buy for her...

cuteguy
23-03-2019, 08:43 PM
A WL told me once a punter stole her phone & she didn't realise it...But she already had 3 iPhones all purchased as gifts by other punters...

She took from 3 stupid punters & got 1 stolen

Next time I see her, she had the lastest iPhone worth nearly $ 2,500...She said her favourite customer (sponsor) buy for her...

Some girls whether they are WL or ML know how to flirt and convince some punters to buy them expensive gifts.

Nejums
23-03-2019, 09:11 PM
Some girls whether they are WL or ML know how to flirt and convince some punters to buy them expensive gifts.

Some punters are stupid…

woods23
23-03-2019, 09:45 PM

Maybe she exchanged for something he want?
Some guys is sneaky too not just the girls.

But yes agreed some guy need to wake up !

Momoe
23-03-2019, 10:31 PM

Unfortunately many guys think with their penis, not head. These WL/ML are smart enough to target such guys

gentleguy
24-03-2019, 06:03 PM
Get one of those waterproof lanyard things that you can hang around your neck while showering. You can get ones that fit phone, wallet, and keys etc.

cuteguy
24-03-2019, 10:34 PM
Unfortunately many guys think with their penis, not head. These WL/ML are smart enough to target such guys

Yes, they can see the desperate and gullible ones but at the same time, there are some wealthy punters who don't mind spending big on these girls and some of these girls fall for them only to find out they are just playboys who have many other girls playing for them.