PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Number One Masaage at Rocklea raided yesterday

RockHardGuy
20-03-2019, 12:38 PM
I work just near Number One Masaage in Medway Street Rocklea.

Seems it was raided yesterday for visa breaches and illegal immigrants. Not sure what else involved. Five police cars and some plain clothes detectives involved.

For the record I don’t go there. Poor quality and overpriced and poor service not to mention very public entrance. Visited once for 20 minute massage (!) and never went back.

Evidently owner has crime connections and owns at least two other parlours. According to a colleague by the way.

revolnaisa
20-03-2019, 04:52 PM
That explains about their wechat silence today

Tavs
20-03-2019, 05:01 PM
Wonder if the sister stores also got done

dumpy
20-03-2019, 05:39 PM
llegal prostitution arrests, Rocklea
myPolice on Mar 20, 2019 @ 3:17pm

A raid on a business in Rocklea yesterday has resulted in four people being charged in relation to unlawful prostitution.

Detectives from the State Crime Command’s Drug and Serious Crime Group executed search warrants on business premises associated with a massage parlour at Rocklea as part of Operation Romeo Manoevre.

The operation aims to disrupt and dismantle organized illegal prostitution activities throughout Queensland, including those operating under the guise of legitimate massage parlours.

Detective Inspector Craig McGrath of the Drug and Serious Crime Group said this operation is just one of the investigative strategies used to disrupt organised illegal prostitution activities in Queensland.

“We are constantly working on strategies to preserve community safety by targeting criminal elements providing unlawful prostitution services.

“This operation was successful in closing an illegal brothel and shows that the Queensland Police Service remains committed to disrupting those who profit from illegal prostitution.”

A 35-year-old male alleged to be the business owner and three females aged 25, 33 and 31 were arrested. All are due to appear at the Holland Park Magistrates Court on April 30.

It will be alleged the premises was operating falsely under the guise of a massage parlour.

Investigations are ongoing including with the assistance of Australia Border Force.

brownwallaby
20-03-2019, 05:56 PM
None of the clients is due to appear at the Court ?

Tavs
20-03-2019, 06:24 PM
None of the clients is due to appear at the Court ?
Was it you? Haha

4FoW2
20-03-2019, 06:49 PM
Should have paid their "subscriptions"

brownwallaby
20-03-2019, 10:03 PM
Was it you? Haha

Were you the one in the next room with the oldest lady? I was with the 25 yo :)

The Professor
20-03-2019, 10:45 PM
Now its all clear.....
Had just finished the massage part when I heard an almighty racket outside the room.
The female constable came into my room and tried to charge me with concealing a weapon but after she strip searched me she let me go with just a wanking ...errrr I mean warning.
I said "what about that other guy in the other room?"
She said" oh him - yeah we caught him in the act - we looked up his file and it said "Brown Wallaby - Protected Species" so we had to let him go!
Typical I thought!
:smile:

cekret
21-03-2019, 01:08 AM
Now its all clear.....
Had just finished the massage part when I heard an almighty racket outside the room.
The female constable came into my room and tried to charge me with concealing a weapon but after she strip searched me she let me go with just a wanking ...errrr I mean warning.
I said "what about that other guy in the other room?"
She said" oh him - yeah we caught him in the act - we looked up his file and it said "Brown Wallaby - Protected Species" so we had to let him go!
Typical I thought!
:smile:

Protected or endangered did u mean 😶

xzaq
21-03-2019, 06:37 AM
Evidently owner has crime connections and owns at least two other parlours.

Would Assume that’s why this shop was targeted by state crime.. plenty of big name shops around town that would do way more business than this shithole..

The Professor
21-03-2019, 08:29 AM
Protected or endangered did u mean ��
Well if he keeps up his pace like the dodo he may be extinct.
From one dinosaur to another.
Prof

Tavs
21-03-2019, 01:46 PM
Would Assume that’s why this shop was targeted by state crime.. plenty of big name shops around town that would do way more business than this shithole..

But then why not hit the sister shops at the same time? One that I believe to be a sister shop is not that far away and is far more notorious.

blake_ly
21-03-2019, 06:45 PM
But then why not hit the sister shops at the same time? One that I believe to be a sister shop is not that far away and is far more notorious.

If it's the same couple of owners I'm thinking of, there may be a few more raids to come yet too then, they own like 4 or 5 of these don't they?

jimmyp
22-03-2019, 01:43 PM
three females aged 25, 33 and 31 were arrested

I wonder if they were advertising themselves as 19, 26, and 21?

That alone should go to the top of the charge sheet.

dumpy
28-03-2019, 08:49 PM
https://mypolice.qld.gov.au/blog/2019/03/27/unlawful-prostitution-charges-the-gap/

brownwallaby
28-03-2019, 10:02 PM
It’s interesting how they targeted an obscure massage shop that had never got a mention on these forums ....

hurdur
28-03-2019, 10:06 PM
Why would they name the shop in Rocklea, but not this one?

Kowabunga
29-03-2019, 04:35 AM
May be this one. Close to school and blue station.
https://m.locanto.com.au/brisbane/ID_3390082120/Massage-Services.html
996 Waterworks Rd, The Gap.

Kowabunga
29-03-2019, 07:07 AM
Reading the first report about Rocklea ... The shop was not named in that report either.

dumpy
29-03-2019, 06:41 PM
maybe they shouldnt have offered the private health fund rebate. Might have got a legit customer and grabbed hold too soon....

Kowabunga
29-03-2019, 07:22 PM
I think being sited very close to a school (about 100 to 200m) and just a little bit further in the other direction to a blue station... may have been a factor.
Also, their advertising is quite suggestive.

Massaddict
30-03-2019, 02:54 PM
Maybe the local brothel complained because of the competition.

I was reading that in the last 2 days there have been many raids òn shops in Sydney by the dept of immigration.

hornedone
30-03-2019, 09:19 PM
Deputy Premier Jacky "I'm a trendy lefty from West End" Trad feels that such sex work is exploiting women for privileged white men and hence needs to be outlawed; therefore the direction for police raids. QLD is sadly still in the 1950's era.

memememe
01-04-2019, 09:57 AM
The point is "who is complaining to the copper... In many cases the complaint comes form a legitimate, licenced brothel that is nearby and is pay huge licencing fees, having health checks etc while the massage place down the road scates by with none of this due to operating a "massage shop". the brothel owners often complain and thats why these shops are targetted.

the shop at the Gap was pretty much advertising sexual services, and in the middle of a shopping centre, next to a school and across the road form the op station.. may as well put a sign up that says " come and arest me"... the do gooders in that area would have been onto them in a flash..

the shops that survive are the ones that are in less profiled locations away from Jan Citizen's do gooder daily routine ..

PS - also some shops get complaints because a punters wife sees a message on their phone and decides to get even with the punter..

ecchi.gaijin
01-04-2019, 02:40 PM
I wonder how many of the posters who are portraying massage shops as the sweet and innocent victims of a draconian and totalitarian government actually realise how many STIs are floating around these shops recently?

Or perhaps not concerned about that because you're the ones spreading them.