PDA

View Full Version : Miso Honey - Zsa Zsa

belial
16-05-2012, 10:17 PM
I went to MH, was very busy. Was seated next to 4 other punters and 3 girls of the 6 were already occupied. So I only saw 3.

Mimi was the best of the three I saw, but somebody else got her before I did. But I haven't punted for a while and just wanted to get it done so I took Zsa Zsa for 30 minutes. She has a nice body, 8/10, but seems like fake C cups. She didn't speak very much english, said she was 27.

Not much eye contact or smiling so no GFE and brushed her teeth before she gave me service so I'd assume she's a smoker.

CBJ was rushed. Not much suction. The she got on top and started riding me for about 2 minutes before she got tired and I had to do all the work. Then she made me change to missionary and had to lube up again, I pounded her for a while but I think she was tired/sore or something so I changed to doggy to try finish but she lubed up again and I couldn't feel much. I was running out of time so she offered HJ. It was very robotic and not amongst the best I've had and combined with the rest of the service was a bit of a turn off. She showed me the timer and I only had 20 seconds left so I just finished myself and went and showered.

I know it was busy and maybe it was a long day for her. But for me the service was not that great, I have had worse. But at Miso Honey I've also had much much better.

littlemiro
24-05-2012, 07:20 PM
Has anyone been to MH lately? Haven't been there for a while now, wonder if there's any hot girl. Would like to check it out

belial
24-05-2012, 08:24 PM
Has anyone been to MH lately? Haven't been there for a while now, wonder if there's any hot girl. Would like to check it out

I went there on 16th so I think the same lineup would be there. AFAIK they change every two weeks.

Of the 4 I saw. Mimi was defiantly the best and Zsa Zsa was the second, for my tastes anyway. I think I saw 2 others, one had a very Australian accent and seemed a little older. And there was another one called Wendy who seemed quite friendly but also seemed older and I think she had a perm, I don't like those personally. I did not see the other girls.

dulph
28-05-2012, 09:27 PM
Just thought I'd mention I saw a girl at Miso Honey whose name I pronounced Zsa Zsa but was corrected as "Sha Sha". I'm thinking definately NOT the same girl your mentioning. She had natural A's or B's, early 20's and was totally gorgeous. I saw her nearly a month ago and I'm still thinking of her. :)

belial
29-05-2012, 01:57 AM
Just thought I'd mention I saw a girl at Miso Honey whose name I pronounced Zsa Zsa but was corrected as "Sha Sha".

Well it has to be something like that. I spent some time trying to figure it out myself. There seems to be a few of them, these Zsa Zsas, or Sha Shas or Jar Jars. I have seen others using the name in past line-ups it seems to be quite popular.